Reddit is too Reddit

>Reddit is too Reddit
>Jow Forums is too Jow Forums

Where else can you go?

Attached: 1522530364942.jpg (680x734, 46K)

Outside

fpbp

take the kohl pill

twitter

9gag

I came to post this.

Jow Forums is too reddit these days, especially with the faggots who refuse to let go of years old memes

the grave alhamdulillah

Krautch-nevermind.

Attached: 1552430101391.png (680x680, 163K)

Constant need for new memes is a very reddit/9gag thing.

>Pidser & Koler
based

Go fuck yourself.

>HAHA STUPID FROGPOSTING BOOMERS CHECK OUT THIS NEW COOL GREY WOJAK WITH SMILEY FACE IT MEANS UR DUM AN WRONG
Kill yourself, crabbitor.

>i want to change memes every day :)
go back to twitter fag

Endless frogshit or cancerman edits belong to the trash

Attached: 1536659386540.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

Frogs and wojaks need to both die, that’s what I was saying

Drink bleach.

you first

Only rebbitors who came here from Jow Forums4chan and Jow Forumsdonald think that frogposting is something "entry level" and "bad" in misguided attempts to appear more auldfag. Frogs are evergreen and based.

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Reddit loves frogs, though

But reddit loves frogs. Explain yourself.

Just wait for someone to post the inverse of this to justify his shitty obsession with wojaks and frogs alongside 5 samefag "upvotes."

We said the same thing about you faggots stealing rage comics. How the fuck are Pepe and Wojak different from them?

You know what I find confusing about post-flags Jow Forums?

It's those generals that are basically used as a chat services nowadays. If you're just gonna chat you know that there are other services more suitable for that? You can do it anonymously aswell and post gay pictures, one example is kotchan.

Try it out, please kill the generals, they just segregate Jow Forums into several /generals/ and the real Jow Forums threads just die too fast.

Pepe and Wojak are just so intrinsically anonymous unlike rage faces. They will never die here.

>delete Jow Forums
>make an /intg/

Did we just save Jow Forums?

EDIT: Gold??? XD thank you so much kind stranger

>b-but Reddit loves it so it's bad!
See, this is the same fucking disgusting rebbit transplant mentality. Rebbit is just another shitty platform like digg, tumblr, livejournal, faceberg that were all mocked here. Perceiving Jow Forums as some anti-reddit general is a prime sign of a someone who actually grew up on rebbit and subconsciously thinks of it as "front page of internet". Repent zoomers.
>We
Literally drink bleach, pubbie retard.

Attached: 8e8.jpg (682x394, 54K)

>the real Jow Forums threads
Generals are cancer, but the problem is that so is 98% of everything else.

>intrisically anonymous unlike rage faces
No, they get spread on every last normalfaggot platform and everyone eats it up. Rage comics were for a time once self-contained, and you could say the same about pepe and wojak, but now it's fucking everywhere to obnoxious levels that rage comics never had. The day people stop using those memes as a template, the better.

Basically this Tell that to all the people on YouTube and Facebook who use pepe and wojak.

Lurk two years before posting. We never welcomed you and we never will welcome you. Just because 85% of you on this board come from that website does not mean you'll have never lurked and understand how this site works. And making a troll account on a faggot website like Plebbit for teh lulz is just going beneath your power level that we tell you to contain to this website only, so lurk more.

>we
>we
>we
>"power level"
Fuck off, election cycle trash.

Attached: ms.jpg (174x183, 14K)

Nice try, but I'm left-leaning. Using Jow Forums memes elsewhere in public or on other websites is both obnoxious and appalling. Guess you've got a whole bunch of posts here to screencap to r/Jow Forums amirite fellow Redditor?