What is the worst town/city in your country?

What is the worst town/city in your country?

My vote goes to Camden NJ

Attached: 0IQUhMJ.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpksIuhu2Vw
youtu.be/OKdBomdqwkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheboygan

The cities in the North/East: Rovaniemi, Tornio, Kemi, Kajaani, Kuopio. High unemployment, Arctic conditions and lots of buprenorphine and amphetamine going around.

looks like it would be pretty cozy if it wasn't abandoned and full of criminals

the western suburbs of copenhagen

unironically looks worse than my city. And I live in one of the most violent cities in the country.

Antofalombia

Neighbourhoods or slums?
If hoods then Las 3000 in Sevilla, La Palmilla in Malaga or the poligono de Almanjayar in Granada.
If slums then the Cañada Real in Madrid.

Looks like a Charles Bronson movie set

probably Nagoya
big city with nothing really interesting about it

Attached: img.jpg (600x338, 107K)

Seconded. I had a boss who stored equipment there. It's such an utter hellhole. Not to mention the large number of adults randomly milling around at 2pm on a Tuesday.

Jackson

It's what racism looks like, wh*toids will deny it

Are you still on a proxy?

It's far worse.

Virginia Beach, it felt like South Africa when I went there

Gary Indiana biggest shithole 100%

Wow, not even the worst cities in California look like that. And I thought Stockton and Fresno were shitty.

It's such a hellhole. They had to put in this high tech gunshot system that pinpoints where a gun was fired and start aggressive policing. It was once considered the most dangerous city in the U.S. You should check it out on Google streetview.

No proxy, I am from Spain but I live in the US.

Kek my mothers friend is there. Her father started an electronics company there. After he retired her younger brother drove it into the ground, blew a lot of money, cheated on his wife, borrowed money from the wrong people and killed himself.

Birmingham

Oh you werent the one arguing with the other Spaniard in a Venezuela thread last night? He called you Willian Sanchez or something.

I thought Newark was the worst part of NJ. This looks like something from a third world country.

No, that was other user

Hamilton, Gisbourne, Palmerston North, Huntly, Wairoa, and Ngaruawahia are the first to come to mind. Plenty of small town shitholes throughout Waikato and central North Island too.

La casa donde vive este weón

You fool! Camden and other ghettos and shitty because theyre filled with the semi-human baboons known as negroids and spics. Are there any good coloreds? Certainly, but the good ones never see the light of day.

As expected a racist wh*Toid unable to come to grips with his disgusting privilege

Want to know something about the situation too? supposedly a bunch of fucks tried to steal the Battleship New Jersey but failed due to the fact the navy keeps a close eye on it.

looks like they tore down that entire area and rebuilt it, looking at google maps.

Jaywick, Essex.

Attached: JAYWICK-1-PA-MIN.jpg (1200x800, 912K)

Kreuzberg/Neukölln in Berlin are utter shitholes. Those places are where the nogo areas meme comes to live if you know what I mean.

Newark is a shithole but Camden is far worse.

>Battleship New Jersey but failed due to the fact the navy keeps a close eye on it.
Lol holyshit. I could definitely someone down there trying to strip things off jt to seel on Ebay or for scrap.

BRADFORD

Also Luton

Attached: BRADFORD.png (511x368, 334K)

What about Oulu? Isn’t it the fastest growing city in Finland?

Luton mentioned

CHI

seconding this
Newark has a downtown that I would feel safe driving through during the day.
Camden? Fuck no at any time of the day. You get off 676 and you end up in front of the projects.

Post dystopian projects

AMERICAN! AMERICA! THERE ISN'T OME GOOD PLACE IN AMERICA! HONWDYLY MCHUVEX HONESYLY! Hov iv JHPNEZ HONESTLY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY SHOULD BE BURNED TO THE GROUND

wut?

You haven't been to Norfolk or Richmond

Borlänge
I think its the city where all our ice hockey players have trained and get scouted in their youths. Might have been another city/town, though.

>Candem
wtf youtube.com/watch?v=bpksIuhu2Vw

What's the worst place in Russia?
Tывa ?

Either Hamilton or Niagara Falls.

Yeah, Tuva is the worst.

Which ever city/town that is minority White; guaranteed to be a shithole ghetto.

Uranium City, Saskatchewan

Attached: Main_Street_Fog.jpg (1667x1087, 143K)

He Hopильcк?

youtu.be/OKdBomdqwkk
Watch this video
Kek

Rockford illinois. Crimes so hidden you woukdnt know. Biggest under belly in america

Norilsk is relatively nice and pretty safe, the only problem there is that NorilskNikel company which pollutes the environment
You know, 30> murder rates are popping out of nowhere.