Faces of Jow Forums

Faces of Jow Forums

Pic related is me

Attached: DC3003.jpg (612x612, 63K)

your pretty ugly. no offence. like 2/10

did you cut off your dick yet?

I would keep you as a side piece because I will literally fuck 90% of women so long as they were born women but I don't think I'd date you.

are you wearing a wig btw? your giving me a shemale vibe idk why. somethings not right

Why are you all so mean?

I'd grope your ass in the public transport against your will/10

>go on int without proof that you are a biological female
what do you think

Nu Aiste, nu pizdėc...

me

Attached: 1341268592233[1].jpg (305x406, 24K)

pretty sure your shemale..your crotch look like outline of penis, your hands very veiny and big for a woman. also your forehead looks balding. show tits or vag as proof

>Having to prove being a female

Attached: 1550219565963.jpg (1263x1920, 633K)

>how tits or vag as proof
Why should I? You show dick first

I'm not gonna post myself here because I'm ugly, but I don't think the op pic is at all.

Why are you all so honest?*

ftfy

you look like those girls in high school who always came late and high on weed, then always say loud stupid shit in class
drop the t shirt and jeans, go for a full tracksuit, then you have the real starter pack

compare your hip size, hand size and body shape to this girl and then you will see why

felt cute might delete later

Attached: Snapchat-1317240203(1).jpg (720x1280, 203K)

That's why most of Jow Forums are incels

>Full tracksuit
I'm poor, not dumb

Why not just posting a timestamp while showing another female trait?

>you're an incel because you don't find me attractive

Attached: 1551322336584.jpg (520x588, 121K)

you look angry as fuck

>All woman are built the same

cutie

Attached: 49206114_361775941285417_4392020547433660416_n.jpg (800x394, 29K)

Because my bf is sleeping right next to me?
No, you are an incel because you turned regular thread in Jow Forums to bashing of me with it being uncalled for

That's not what "she" said. Also OP's picture has been posted like a dozen times, why is everyone freaking out about it now?

>No, you are an incel because you turned regular thread in Jow Forums to bashing of me with it being uncalled for
Except I didn't bash you, I just gave my honest opinion. You can't expect to start a faces of Jow Forums thread and have people not comment on how you look. If you can't take a little criticism then you just shouldn't post your face at all.

>have androgynous body features
>come to a board notorious for shemales
truly a mystery why we reacted in such a manner

If it were an average dude nobody would say he looked like shit and there would be no sexual harassment as well

Then post bf OwO

Moki lietuviskai?

it's okay honey. post nudes and all will be forgiven. :)

my ass
99% of the time when a guy posts his face here everybody calls him a faggot and ugly and so on

This is true, I'm not sure why is insisting these threads are for criticism, they aren't. That being said you've been shitposting with that picture for a while OP, may as well start using a new one now that newfriends have started paying attention.

it's too dark to take a photo

>what is a flash

>boohoo women have it so hard on the internet
The internet was invented for men to vent their deep held misogynist views, cry about it.

post timestamp

You're full of shit. I always monitor these threads to save pictures of cute guys and ask for nudes and the few times an ugly guy posts his picture people ignore it. These are usually just gay threads in disguise.

.nice larp. your not a girl anyway your a fucking tranny. day of the rope for you gypsy scum

was gonna upload my weenie but it looked smaller when viewed on the computer tbqh lads

I never said they're for criticism but you can't expect people to not criticize others, this is the internet. If that upsets you then leave.

>The internet was invented for men to vent their deep held misogynist views
cringe

but that would wake him up
>Boohoo tfw no gf :(((

Go to sleep then, I don't care to be honest

can't sleep

Yeah, but as much of a shitposter as he is OP is right, if it were an ugly man who started the thread nobody would be criticizing him and this thread would have been a normal face thread instead something even worse than a normal face thread.

then send me da sexy sexx:DDD

Attached: 1547533165309.png (400x400, 22K)

>Leave phone in the night table
>Close eyes
>???
>Profit

here u go

Attached: 1421928735205-0.jpg (521x800, 71K)

O taip, mažule.

ar busi mano cukraus tetis?

Dar nežinau. Parodyk pėdos nuotrauką.

Both sides of my family are from Lithuania. Does this mean I have a right to breed her?

sure
keeeek

Attached: 34457.jpg (389x367, 87K)

Brutal honesty is the whole point of an anonymous forum

youre all going to die in 7 days

no worries, my betas are in orbit

I will after you show your dick, Azuolas

Would bang OP if drunk

Attached: 20190314_131918.jpg (1440x2560, 965K)