American parenting

>American parenting

Attached: aim high, nigga, aim high.png (639x464, 103K)

what does it feel like to hold hands with a girl?

Attached: 1529737582333.jpg (656x555, 32K)

AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA! AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA! AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA! AMERICA? AAMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA! MERICA? AMERICA! AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA! AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA?AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA? AMERICA!

rent free

...is how Dave Jr. will live at age 35 in his dad's house after realizing that his high school diploma is worthless to employers

Attached: 1a0.jpg (680x680, 53K)

People stress out too much about high school and college. Even if you fail in high school, you can go to community college, save a ton of money on tuition, and transfer to a good four year university.

>American parenting

Attached: Adderall-30mg.jpg (300x300, 66K)

>tfw parents pushed you too hard academically
>you fucked off after the first year of college because you were failing
>join the military 4 years later
>never had a GF, never went to dances, have no friends
Man I wish that was my dad

he's right tho

life is about grilles and friends, you should experience those first and after this thinking about anything else, be it work, studies, hobbies

i would trade everything for having had a normal adolescence and being poor the rest of my life

Why do americans do that?

he's right
social skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>technical skills

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

AMERICAMS AAMDxfcgv bbnT AMEROCAM AMERICANS ARE BAF AC N BAD AT EVERYTHING AND MESS UP EVERYTHIG THEY ARE A OLAGUEPLSTV UN PLAGUE

based. I don't anyone else to share how their life is a failure by posting a meme image and saying >tfw.

He's absolutely right though. College will not give him any of that, and sure as fuck college doesn't guarantee a good life either. His best shot is honing his social skills and make good memories that makes him think life is worthwhile and deserving of keeping it going no matter the hardship.

Too bad instead i have a shit MD that's pretty much useless because no one is hiring and specialties are fucking boring and with too much competition.

>American "Parenting"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>he doesn't know of metotrexate
>he doesn't know of EUMA

This, but this isn't told to most students that it's an option to them. I transferred from a CC to a really good UC and a lot of students I came across didn't know they could do that.

He's right though
Grades in high school don't mean shit, plus just go to a CC first.
College degrees are losing their allure anyway, hopefully that bubble pops and we got some violent protests against the education system

But he's right, his son is probably a loser who has never held hands with a girl and has no friends

I was put on that when I was 12 years old. I strongly suspect that it fucked me up long term.

Ummm user...

brainlet niggas will agree

>Try to hold hands, slow dance
>constantly get rejected
>see your crush out with somebody else
>feel like a loser
>because mom told you not to worry you now also have no school skills
>grow up to resent women

But why not just do good in HS? Hell buckled down in mud 11th and all of 12th grade and I did well.

Wait, THAT'S how they do it? Grimm stuff.

>adderall at age fucking 12
You never had a chance