Europeans are ungrateful

you should respect USA much more and stop making fun of them, they saved you after WW2 by rebuilding your countries and giving you food.

Attached: _.jpg (405x555, 42K)

thak you ivan, once again you opened my eyes. can i suck your dick?

fuck usa
fuck russia
fuck china
fuck turkey
fuck mena
fuck africa
we don't owe you anything

Attached: European_flag_in_Karlskrona_2011.jpg (2816x1880, 712K)

yes suck it ungrateful european

Fuck USA. they've done shit all for us, especially recently.

Based. The United States of Europe can't come soon enough

AMERICANS ARE A PLAGUE! AMERICA? AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA ANEROC LANABHSKSVSVSNNSJSJEIO AMERICA AMEIRXA ANEN DO AMERICANS DO THIS WHY ARE AMERICAN SO EVIL AMERIAN AMEO AM RN RNR AMERICANS

>europe
>turkey
>half of europe is missing

Attached: 1551418740116.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

America. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET IT, AREN'T FUNNY?! AMERICA RUINS EVERYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

God ya know what? 62 cunts I've been to and the biggest fucking assholes and raging faggots anywhere, was god damned Denmark.

A bunch of boring tall motherfuckers wearing the same black and grey outfits riding bikes around and acting elitist as fuck. Your lives are BORING. Your hygge bullshit is BORING.

YOU. ARE. BORING.

Attached: you disgust me.jpg (223x377, 15K)

Cool

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Defeating Nazi Germany was the beginning of the end for the west.

Just saying, for all our faults, at least we're interesting/crazy/have something going on.

Even the Danes who got off their bikes and traveled somewhere else, they were like walking around with cardboard cutouts of humans. The EU should trade Denmark for Turkey, at least you'd get some good food in the trade.

Attached: cool.gif (360x390, 201K)

NO? Ucuvcvhjv rfcu AMERICAN HAD M SD ANEU O AMERICA HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD! YOUDUBCIV YOU ARE AB AMC RC AMERIMUTT PROXY

A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

FUCK YE
AH

How does your nurse let you be online this late?

>fuck usa
>fuck russia
>fuck china
>fuck turkey
>fuck mena
>fuck africa
>fuck gayrope
>fuck India
>fuck south Americans

ftfy

Attached: thatseurope.jpg (405x555, 68K)

Listen Suomi I've got no beef with you, at least y'all have some personality.

Even fucked a cutie little finnish girl in college. Your cunt has a special place in my heart.

Attached: 1552528481540.jpg (566x555, 86K)

Fuck Americans, they're cunts anyways.

>We are le free world
>Is in NATO with Portugal and Spain, both fascist during a shitload of years, and still with colonies

Attached: 1550949017263.gif (511x512, 105K)

Super cool

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 23K)

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

Can do this all day boringbro

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (960x960, 52K)

Danes are bros and to their defence I have to say that being a self-entitled pompous prick like you're being is looked down upon in all the nordics. I'd probably treat you like a leprotic freak too if you acted irl like anything you've now shown.

Keep bumping all the american threads.

Attached: 1111.png (243x296, 5K)

Wtf are you on? Denmark is super kawaii flat land, stop bulli right nao !

Attached: 1547813314701.jpg (800x782, 111K)

Spain wasn’t fascist when they joined and we wanted ex-European colonies to become democratic when they were given up rather than communist. Gee it’s almost like there’s a reason for our actions

Lel you are backstabbing cunts and you ruined Africa too. My father was Rhodesian and my mother Portuguese in Mozambique and they had to run in 74 because the US funded rebels. They lost everything.
Lucky for me your quality of life keeps going to shit, and so is your social cohesion and demographics. You are the future Brazil, after all.

Attached: Capture.png (361x433, 16K)

>Lel you are backstabbing cunts and you ruined Africa too
Yes, we forced you to colonize people against their will and fight a devastating war when they wanted their independence. Maybe your retarded parents shouldnt have invested their entire livelihood in a failing colony 20 years after the rest of Europe lost their colonies, anyone with half a brain cell could see the tides were changing. Maybe then they wouldn’t have produced a moron who unironically thinks our quality of life is declining, when their entire ecnonomic output barely rivals our poorer states, which even then has exponentially higher GDP growth compared to your pathetic 2%

I like you Ivan
Can you get out of Ukraine so I can buy an SVD now? Pretty please?

but we fucked up middle east which leads to refugee influx into the entire europe

Europe could've just turned the refugees away

how could you expect europeans to do that

I don't see my flag on that ship. No need to be thankful.

I apologize for being American.