Can you own pic related legally in your country?

can you own pic related legally in your country?

Attached: sks.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.ca/product/110383/chinese-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if it was a .22 conversion

Attached: 1537791321140.png (688x578, 32K)

yea if you got a license

yes, without a license at a gun show.

Are you fcking retarded ofc no. It would be really bad if you could defend yourself and therefore don't have to rely on our cucked "police". I wish I could own a fcking Garand without going through a bureaucratic hell

Idk

Sure.

>It would be really bad if you could defend yourself
this type of weapon is not for defense, a shotgun or pistol is much more effective

I meant guns in general. Ofc a fcking SKS isn't meant for self defense I am aware of that.

this was my first rifle
God bless Simonov

Yes

cabelas.ca/product/110383/chinese-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock

>an sks isn't meant for defense
You guys serious? the 30-06 from a Garand would go though your neighbors kitchen.

>would go though your neighbors kitchen
and this is a bad thing, thats why you should you use hollow points
shotguns are more easy to used in stress since it spreads and pistols are much more lighter and carry more rounds

For home defense I would most likely use a KelTec PMR 30. It has enough bullets to kill pretty much anything and its ammo is dirtcheap.

You can but semi auto are a bit of the pain in the ass to acquire, and require a lot more paperwork than bolt or pump action.

Also you need to be part of a shooting club, a hunting license alone will not do.

>tfw no $300 SKS anymore
I had a desire for one but these are no longer economical in 2019 for a budget autoloading rifle.

Attached: gendo.jpg (500x346, 22K)

Only if you have a license

$500 was the price for the SKS I bought late last year. A bit pricey for my income, but the cost of ammunition + not having to buy magazines makes up for it big time.

Are people reusing stripper clips or are they simply thrown away?

Nobody throws away stripper clips. Why would we? They work, although Mosin Nagant clips can be finicky due to the rimmed cartridge.

For the SKS, Czech stripper clips are god tier.

this

>cheapo chinko norinco spike bayonet
Why would I want to?

> chinese-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock
> chinese
Le fu~

Attached: 14884920126060.jpg (662x627, 167K)

Semi-automatic military rifles designed for military use can not be owned on a hunting license. You can only get it on a target shooting license or a collector's license, which is a lot harder and the latter pretty much impossible.

Example of guns that are okay for hunting:
Ruger 10-22
Browning BAR
Tikka T3
Remington 700
Remington 870
Beretta A400
Winchester 1894

I wonder why he posted a chink one, Canadians can get Russian rifles imported still too. We cant because fuckin Obama

i only own cute 9mm guns, anything bigger is cringe

Cute little Walter PPK/S 9x17mm...

Attached: 1540892779606.gif (342x512, 312K)

JUST

Can i really own a semi-auto in this shithole?

About 400 nzd for a new chink one here.