Why are murrilards often calling spaniards 'mexicans' and also mistaking us for 'spanish people'?

Why are murrilards often calling spaniards 'mexicans' and also mistaking us for 'spanish people'?

¿Are they too dumb to tell apart or what?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d_CaZ4EAexQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don’t care enough about you to take the time to differentiate

No one cares here, desu. There are a lot of Americans that thinks all of latam is Mexico. I've seen Americans legitimately confused when someone from latam says they aren't Mexican.

>Where are you from?
>I'm from Colombia
>So you're Mexican?
>No, I'm Colombian. Not Mexican
>But you speak Spanish, and you look Mexican

>¿Are they too dumb to tell apart or what?
Yes, an they are proud of that

>they don’t care enough about you
Why not? We're neighbours and supposed to be best friends

>¿Are they too dumb to tell apart or what?
All look same.

they're right though
the spanish are poor, brown, loud, receive free money from us and germans, they always vote far left and are somehow proud of their shithole
sounds like a bunch of mexicans to me

In America Spanish = speaks Spanish and/or is an ambiguous brown person

Mexico speaks Spanish, therefore everyone that speaks or sounds like Spanish is Mexican or looks like one. These are generalizations of course. I visited the US and surprisingly, people knew where Portugal was and shit. Had a real stupid conversation while drunk in Seattle though.

are they spanish

Attached: eve127.jpg (700x467, 97K)

you just made up that conversation, don't you?we look more trirracial . mexicans look mestizo or borderline native

their brain is very small, it has been afected by the excesive consumption of cheap fast food and netflix
they're not like us, they're a mentally inferior race, that's why they need to group countries by their language and believe they're all the same in every way, racialy and culturaly

Attached: american.jpg (674x506, 64K)

American """""latinos""""" also have problems with some concepts.

>oh my gosh! My grandma is like from Puerto Rico or Costa Rico or something Rico so I'm Spanish! Caliente! Hahahaha

shes so cute

BAM! this we dont care about the barbarios de la sul

why do you think that this conversation would be below an american lol
you have them on a pedestal

That's a canadian in your pic you mental midget

cope

I don’t care enough about you to take the time to differentiate

>posts a canadian

Usually mexicans look like índios.They don't mix you up don't worry creatura

This on the East coast Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Dominicans all refer to themselves as Spanish. A lot of them don't seem to quite understand the difference between proper Spaniards and Latinos

I don't understand why everyone in this thread thinks all Mexicans look brown and Indian. I have a lot of them in my classes. Not all of them look dark.

we ae brown too,but we have different traits nonetheless. We are more similar to P-ricans, panamanians, c-ricans venezuelans and dominicans than to mexicans or actually most other latinos

This, we also come in light brown

Attached: Chicano_Mestizo.jpg (750x1334, 65K)

Would you like a one way ticket to Puerto Vallerte?

spaniards look like italians whereas beaners look like injuns

Sudacas think that. Since he don't have niggers here like they do, they feel the need to say that we're all natives. Nothing wrong with being native or black though.

Attached: fiona.barron.jpg (1080x1349, 229K)

I'd like to have sex with her and then cum in her pussy, impregnating her if you know what I mean

Lies, we don't want you to come at all. Go back.

Non-whites all look the same

you are all like 1.65m and have broad faces

I'm seriously whiter than you and it sucks, I'm permapink here, I'd rather be either ever white, brown or black, I have to use fucking lotions every fucking day, and it's money down the drain

you all have negro mentality that's why you are poor af

Yeah and they convinced African Americans of that bullshit too.

To be fair it's not just them, i was weirded out in Québec, to learn that they don't call themselves Québecois they call themselves French Canadian. Then they go and seriously insist to me that they are French. They even make it more convoluted by saying (in French) that we are "The French of France" to distinguish us from themselves.
What the fuck ? For us the whole point of them is being foreigners who speak French.

Might as well call themselves French American

I don't get it

He's going to break her legs and smash himself into her second pussy (womb) and nut all inside

And have the biggest brain size after inuits.

el mono buliado JAJAJAJA

youtu.be/d_CaZ4EAexQ

Portuguese are uglier than Spaniards

Not tryna start shit just sayin'...

Damn, it must suck being that white desu. Do you have British or Irish blood? One of my fellow chi's was largely Irish Mexican and it bothered him to be alienated by the white Americans and his fellow Chi's alike.

It doesn't bother me. It's like when I call all Asians, Chinese. I understand them

I'm scot and indian and afrikanner

on the contrary-a lot of people call all hispanics "spanish"

not too dumb, most dont care. speak spanish = messican para muchas personas aqui

At least east asians look alike

It's retarded to call mutts like Puerto Ricans or Dominicans "Spanish"

not the guy that said this, but i think a lot of americans are just ignorant because they were allowed to be as kids. youd be surprised how many people are just intolerant of other cultures here just because.

Well, I know a gringo is white Unitedstatian dude or Canadian... so if I see a black person even if that person is from Puerto Rico or U.S.A, it's a negro to me...

Always cringey when someone calls us Spanish. An old lady asked if i was Spanish, i didn't feel like explaining to her that Hispanic and Spanish are different things, so i just said yes. She then proceeds to ask me alot of questions about Spain, how she has friends from there, just bullshitted my way out of that.

How did the Afrikans get in there? Mom or dad fled from south Africa?

Spaniards are mutts, I don't see any difference here.

Chicos and Asspaniards would likewise naturally assume a person speaking English as his native tongue as an Americans so what’s your problem??

First two from left could pass.
First maybe not but too far to tell.

Arent they indian