Why do some people act like the western world isn't crumbling?

why do some people act like the western world isn't crumbling?

Attached: 1533206678121.png (974x522, 31K)

The iceberg is ahead but everyone's still drinking and laughing

pls send me an invite link to the Jow Forums Discord channel
thank you.

Tensions are just growing, nothing is crumbling.

>why do some people act like the western world isn't crumbling?

Attached: 1541755627744.png (898x898, 369K)

cause I live here and things are not crumbling
go to Eastern Europe. literally crumbling concrete infrastructure built by communists in the '50s everywhere

because times have rarely been better :o)

This.

And yet eastern Europe has a brighter future than western Europe.

>And yet eastern Europe has a brighter future than western Europe.
According to you. Reality looks a little different.

>go to Eastern Europe. literally crumbling concrete infrastructure built by communists in the '50s everywhere
lol

Attached: american infrastructure rated by american civil engineers.png (814x444, 41K)

Hows your infrastructure then Austria?
>a) excellent
>b) pretty damn good

shit by swiss standards

1970 - the west will collapse anytime soon
t. soviet union

1990 - the west will collapse anytime soon
t. japan

2010 - the west will collapse anytime soon
t. china

Attached: te.png (856x935, 774K)

I think it's really important to actually look at your muslim populations and see how it'll change once they become sizable. Imagine if sharia law gained traction among muslims in France. Once one European country ignites into civil war between traditionalists and new age multiculturalists it will quickly spread to other countries not just in Europe, but the entire Western world.

the only problem in the west is rising inequality, you will eventually wake up and hung those treacherous bourgeois and you will be better than ever

Good one, now name one strong man country with a better infrastructure than yours.
>hard mode, no Singapore

2050 - the east will collapse anytime soon
t. USA

90% of my muslims here are about as muslim as I am christian, i.e. not at all. the rest is less than 1% of resident population. Sorry, no sharia police here, no end of the white race blablabla. And yes I do know, I live here every day.

Only dum hv ys sumb fumb sdum dumn AMERICANS DON'T because they are shetlered little nigger spics

isnt that Vancouver in the background?

Switzerland is like isolationist european heaven.
Are swiss people mostly lefty or not?

stop larping schipturd

>one strong man country
what?

yes

Attached: 10.png (785x697, 607K)

>Was given a near-failing grade

It still passed tho.

you dont see such cuddled optimists in communist countries with no rights democracy and a dictatorship

>the standard is now just barely passing
>as opposed to doing the best you can
bravo

Glad Vancouver apartment doesnt look like Seoul commie blocks

>Are swiss people mostly lefty or not?
Nope, pretty conservative on average by European standards.

Because most people don't care about races.Most people care about their hedonistic urges

it's not because our infrastructure is poorly designed, it's because we refuse to fix the existing infrastructure

>Imagine if sharia law gained traction among muslims in France.
Already the case.

>Once one European country ignites into civil war between traditionalists and new age multiculturalists
Strange way to view things though, who do you mean by "traditionalists" ?
This isn't a 2 sides conflict, it's a 3 sides conflicts. The state, nationalists, immigrants. If you want to simplify things to the extreme you could even boil it down to jews, christians and muslims.

Every nation has it's time. Can't stop Australia from becoming a Chinese colony. Can't stop Europe from becoming an Islamic region. Can't stop the USA from becoming a mutt country.

And I'm sure if the very same engineers visited Australia, they'd give most Australian cities and the connecting roads and highways an outright fail.

What makes you think ours is any better.

because it isn't you just live in boring australia and have nothing to do but obsess over sensationalist news

these propaganda memes were made to radicalise shut-in losers on Jow Forums who never leave their house.

that's from china

What race are you then Joâo and would you mind if I'd date your sister?

Traditionalists are people who want to preserve their culture and way of life. If the state were compromised by muslims then traditionalists would become the insurgencies inside their own country.

Are you retarded son?

>the western world is literally crumbling

read my post

because nothing changes
nothing ever changes

Attached: 1538577320921.jpg (780x375, 47K)

Won't collapse for now. Expect major chimpouts though, if the demographics keep going this way.
At least here in Europe it will be somewhat a 3-4 way fight.

>Immigrants of non Euro blood plus some native Euros who side with them and other extremists of this kind
>The state (aka Governments) trying to keep things normal and from imploding
>Nationalists, nativists, and other extremists of native Euros

The US might escape this, they embraced their muttness and are on their way to Brazil. Don't know about Canada and Australia though.
But this is the new world, I don't know if you guys behave like us here in Europe.

It may be good or not. Depending on which ways they are conservative.
If they are religious anti-scientist retards then its bad. If they are family men moralists who accepts innovations but sceptical to some new doubtdul shit(like gender study) then its good.

The men destroying it won't crumble within it.
And the men destroying it, are the only men who matter.

>90% of my muslims here are about as muslim as I am christian
Bullshit.

Unfortunately most people nowadays do not understand how important and foundational Christianity is to our culture, and how bad things are going to be when it dies out in ~100 years.

My girlfriend’s family’s property was vandalized by brown people and they were told “they don’t belong here.”

Idk about you boys but this really opened my eyes, gotta get ready for the racewar.

>My girlfriend’s family’s property was vandalized by brown people and they were told “they don’t belong here.”

At least tell the story?

kill yourself

found the brownie

no cletus you are not white

brown people are ruthless as soon as they're majority. whites are the only race with no hivemind, so they abuse that

Well the state is under the iron hand of the jews already.
What the French state wants is clearly a country of brown atheist homosexuals, ruled by the current elite, not an islamist one ruled by islamists. Their efforts towards this are common and genuine, the best recent example is the push for that transgender arab we're sending to Tel Aviv for the eurovision. This one is actually not subversion directed towards euros it's subversion directed towards arabs.

The point being that as much as we don't want muslims, we don't want the state either. It's end goal isn't any more European or something we should wish for.

more or less this except i wouldn't qualify what the state wants as "normal"

nice LARP zhang

>World Economic Forum International Ranking of Infrastructure, 2014
>US, rank 12
>Australia, rank 20

>The 2010 Australian infrastructure report card audited by Engineers Australia ranks the national average report to be C, with only ACT reaching a B rank.

>In June 30, 2017, Engineers Australia released a report for the trend of engineering construction of infrastructure, the report found that overall growth rates for all sectors was well below the long term average.

Ours is not much better at all.