Mexico manages to be more violent than Columbia or Brazil without having blacks there. How?

Attached: 1552517196922.jpg (640x475, 22K)

Average Mexican is 15% SSA

*obligatory cia intervention post*

LARGE IF VERIFIABLE

based

Because crime is a moral problem not a racial problem

Attached: kuruminhachrist.png (1342x1940, 600K)

>Average Mexican is 15% SSA

Attached: 1547062016347.png (526x397, 149K)

Aren't mexicans all Catholic though?

Were you so butthurt about the fact that your country is a living hell you had to make a thread about it?

>>Average Mexican is 15% SSA

Catholicism in latin america has been infiltrated by paganism since ever and materialism since the 50s

by those numbers, what's yours then?

I'm white southern brazilian visiting here, these guys are all disgusting indios can't wait to come back to germazil

Attached: 1552170608396.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Your pic is not really clear, but I see the difference between Mexico and Colombia-Brazil is 0.9, so technically the three countries are the same.
By the way Mexican War on Drugs started in 2007 while conflicts in Colombia started in 1950, so we have a lot to learn from you, Colombian brothers.

we are not your brothers. your southern neighbors are your brothers. We are nothing like you in any sense

You lying two-bit nigger. Mexico is a proud Aztec nation and its children are purebred Amerindians.

Attached: 1499296031608.jpg (640x640, 186K)

>Columbia

>crime is a moral problem not a racial problem

lmfao
retard

Seething, all you Hispanics are the same. Except for Chile, they cleansed the taint and are now based 1st worlders.

Why do you all savages like to murder so much?

Because Brazil atleast has some white ppl

Chile is brown yet pretty safe. South Brazil is whiter than the US and is violent as fuck.

Based white Colombian man

We are a nation, that's the difference, we all want the same

>Columbia
>White

low intelligence

It can't be an explanation, I think it's envy

economic problem

you must be retarded

people with low intelligence tend to not be able to think about the consequences and lack self control

>El Salvador
>No data

Did they just fucking give up counting all of the murders?

Meme, there are numerous broke ass shitholes even worse than us with much less crime.

clearly not, since white countries like uruguay and colombia are way more violent an us

>Implying Colombia isn't filled to the brim with 100% Germanic ubermensch Aryans and stands as the last true bastion of White civilization

Attached: 1516937277178.png (623x733, 780K)

Big brained post
Also gender

>canada
>white

>you must be retarded
>'couse this

Attached: 1536627772453.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

There was a report on bloomberg the other day saying that the coffin-maker business is booming in El Salvador. Fucking grim if you ask me

Who says we don't have niggers? We have a bunch of them, they might not be Mexicans but they live here and they commit crime. Also, we have a los of indios, who are essentially nigger tier.

that's not an explanation and shows your lack of intelligence. If Chile or Canada were fertile ground for illegal drugs and territorial dispute for trade routes, your experience wouldn't be any different from that of Brazil, Columbia or Mexico

high test

Don't push it, your post is either bait or you are not aware of your cunt's current situation, our president had to go there with 2 planes filled with commandos, and our navy moved a couple of submarines and fragates just to visit your shithole

>crime is a moral problem

Races vary in violent behavior

Hispanics are the most violent race

Indio genes

deluded indio. Marco Rubio, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Bolsonaro. They've all been here within the last month. You are fucking deluded my friend

Te esta baiteando amigo, como caes en algo tan simple

That was actually because Piñera is traumatized from when the Czech gypsy king stole his pen.

>We have a bunch
jajajajajaj cabron mentiroso los pinches negros migrantes que ves por las vías no son "a bunch"

Knows

where?

wtf i love brasil now?

Attached: 1552266339171.png (836x703, 214K)

nufags should lurk more

They wont get ME /teamcremation/ here

Most African countries have lower murder rates than Brazil and Mexico, so do Bolivia and Paraguay.

i don't trust any subsaharan cunt statistics. most people live in rural areas where they don't even have electricity or water and live in tribal conditions and the most developed one (SA) is worse than Bostil in violence

Attached: 10993-1if23co.jpg (1520x778, 176K)

>i don't trust any subsaharan cunt statistics
Hurr I don't trust sudaca stats.

>the most developed one (SA) is worse than Bostil in violence
Actually Botswana has a higher HDI and lower murder rates. So does Gabon. And the ones that are only a few positions below SA are also not as bad (Namibia, Congo-Brazzaville). South Africa is also substantially different from the other cases.

t. marxist

This is a meme index that means literally nothing.

>If I don't like it it's a meme

It's true though, their methodology is absolutely retarded.

>Number of internal security officers and police per 100,000 people
>Military expenditure as a percentage of GDP
>Number of armed-services personnel per 100,000
>Financial contribution to UN peacekeeping missions

Attached: AI-CH908_LATAM_G_20140412014204.jpg (555x670, 103K)

African countries don't have the resources to collect valid crime statistics. They are like 2 centuries behind.

but i think african countries still have lower homicide rates

the sweet spot of IQ for criminality is 84.

IQ higher or lower than that reduces criminality

average IQ of Sub Saharan IQ is 70 while Latin America has average IQ in low 80s.

Africans are just simply too dumb to plan out and carry out crimes

>IQ test rant
That sounds like bullshit.

Some of the broke ass African states have higher murder rates too like Central Africa and Lesotho. And regardless, there are poorer countries than Mexico and Brazil with lower crime rates in Latin America and Asia too.

If this was the case, currently peaceful countries would have been South Africa tier a few generations ago due to the Flynn effect.

>"being poor makes people criminals"
>tons of rich people are criminals

Commutard logic

then explain bolivia, ecuador, paraguay and peru.

ameridians from los andes are tame and less violent by nature, if the countries of above had a level of development close to ours, then their murder rates would be even lower.

shitholes like brazil, congolombia and venezuela are mixed with niggers, that why you score so high, sorry.

>shitholes like brazil, congolombia and venezuela are mixed with niggers
The South is mostly white and the North is mostly indio/mestizo but they're still violent shitholes.

bolivians, peruvians, our indios, etc are not violent as those amerindians from central america plus their nigger admixture is pretty much close to zero, thats why brazilians murder each other in thousands while bolivia is pretty paceful

Why do these threads always end up discussing African crime stats?

all of brazil is violent af

São Paulo actually managed to dip below double digits a couple of years ago.

because the only place that spicland is better is africa

yeah, but you know that anything above 3 per 1000 people murder rate is actually high af

A lot of Asia is poorer too.

so what, we are here, not in asia

you almost got it user semi-based

The global median is like 6~7 and the UN considers anything above 10 to be a risk zone. Either way crime trends have changed a lot in Brazil, we used to be more peaceful overall before the late 70s, and even after that crime was greatly concentrated in the Southeast, but in the last 2 decades there has been a dramatic increase in crime in the Northeast. Bahia, which is literally the blackest state, used to be fairly safe too.

ayouwoki?

based answer

more than one million of people are criminals at this moment in my country, rich people isn't even the 10 % of these people, i'm not saying "being poor make you criminal" i'm saying being poor increease the chance that you become in a criminal

I don't know about Mexico but there isn't one single large company operating in Brazil that doesn't at the very least bribe revenue agents.

I don't see all this deaths and my city in on the top most violents.
I just don't how this numbers are even possible: bad guys in my city have shit .38 revolvers.
I almost call it bullshit, I just don't because I've studied some of the data.

>If I can't see it then it's not real
Yes and there's also not a million rats and cockroaches in a big city just because you don't see them.

Drugs are more devastating than most can comprehend. Imagine putting one million dollars in the hand of a thug that grow up without a father.

Your count is ours in the 90s right now, and peru was our cunt 20 years ago, that's how far you are from clean living

Too many Brazilians here, how the fuck do they flood in to threads like this?

peru is actually 40 years behind

that's a lie, prieto

we don't bully here amigo, we let them dream

prove it fucking effeminate scum

I'm not a criminal and I'm poor... what about you?

based sedevacantist brasileiro

till you die, you can put yourself as a prove just read this guy

>blaming economics for lacking moral values
You see, this is the reason why the scriptures were written. If you parents didn't show you any ethics, empathy and moral values, all which are related to The Creator, then you fall for the falacy as the dindus. Prietos being prietso and excusing themselves as usual

>blacks
>Hispanics
>aboriginals
>different

Difference between a chimpanzee and an orangutan. All are stupid and violent.

Ok retard, really, don't you find weird the fact million people in this country are poor and criminals? again, being poor don't make you criminal but incresease your probability