Do people have empathy in your cunt or are they asocial robots?

Do people have empathy in your cunt or are they asocial robots?
>walking home from grabbing groceries
>watching sunset because it's so pretty not really paying attention
>trip, stumble into hard compacted snow and scrape knee pretty bad
>two mid 20 white women walking passed me like 5 meters away when it happens
>they don't even ask if I am okay just walk by me like nothing happened don't even acknowledge my existence

Attached: 1497107465390.jpg (1200x1450, 146K)

are you asian

no why?

Which city?

empathy is for weaklings desu

I live near edmonton

Also,
>white women
Are you even surprised? Like 80% of wh*Te w*Men in this """""country""""" are entitled princesses with the manners of an autistic 2-year-old having a temper tantrum.

Is OP a literal child

I have assburgers and I wish I could live in Canada with other robots like me

I'm 23, what fucking child gets their own groceries while the sun us setting.

I'm pretty sure people do have empathy here and anywhere in general. Try going outside for once. Just because people aren't attentive to you 24/7 doesn't mean they're entitled to feel for you. But it's intrinsic otherwise.

>try going outside for once
>greentext is about how i went outside and ran into two people wihout any empathy
Why is every american retard shitting up my thread. I swear it's only the americans who are fuckign retarded. This is why you get called mutts.

you're a young man, why would they see if you need help getting up after falling over?

you're a manchild

This, he was lucky they didnt laugh at him.

Seriously why can no american retards read, I didn't need their help, a passing are you okay would have been nice. However white canadians are asocial freaks who aren't friendly at all, other cultures don't have this stigma about not being a fucking autistic.

>Do people have empathy in your cunt or are they asocial robots?
both

>white Canadians
okay you sound like a foreigner. In Western culture men are supposed to be self sufficient, it is a swallowing of pride to ask other men for help, especially for something as retarded as falling over and crying about it. Did you want them to kiss your ouchie to make it feel better?

Americans only care about obtaining and protecting material things

>it is a swallowing of pride to ask other men for help
But it's not a swallowing of pride for Western men to get cucked, divorced, replaced, and to live in a matriarchy?

If people up here were more empathetic I don't think my life would be so shit right now

White women only care if you are Black, White (obviously), Indian and/or Muslim/Arab.
Everything else is "fuck off, asshole/rapist/pervert".

>Western culture
This isn't Western culture, this is judeo-amerifat-hypercapitalist "culture".

If it looks like you really need help then people will help. If you just fall or scratch yourself, people will let you sort it out on your own so not to embarrass you any more.

Attached: Valmistelu 8.3 041.jpg (2048x1536, 862K)

Thx 4 teh free (you) xd