I don't understand, Jow Forums. I've changed, I'm not the neo-nazi I once was...

I don't understand, Jow Forums. I've changed, I'm not the neo-nazi I once was. I just want learn about foriegn cultures and chat with people all over the world. Is too much to ask for? I'm sorry, okay. Want me to say it again. I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. please forgive me. WHY WON'T YOU FOGIVE ME! WHHHHHHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY! WHY? WHY? PLEASE, FORGIVE ME.

Attached: IMG_1213.png (742x560, 412K)

Eggnog ice cream is good, thoughts?

Attached: Bolis.jpg (363x488, 35K)

ok, but do they?

Really?

Attached: 1551107236179.jpg (1922x1757, 360K)

>I'm not the neo-nazi I once wa
Your punishment must be more servere.

Attached: 30_bane.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 29K)

ANERJCAM EVEBE RVBEAM AMERICAN NIGGER SCUM

the eternal mutt relapses into his birth instinct to mix

Attached: 1479423659240.png (637x510, 586K)

Can't believe Jow Forums think they're different from Jow Forums curioso

I don't think you're understanding properly. I was the type of neo-nazi that just hated non-Caucasians and wanted to kill them. But I changed now, I want to learn about cultures not destroy them. Please, forgive me.
I'm not a mutt.
Jow Forums is much better than Jow Forums. Jow Forums is literally the worst board on the site.

Attached: IMG_1214.png (265x247, 91K)

You can redeem yourself by voting for Bernie Sanders

I've been using Jow Forums for 1 month now Jow Forums was how I ended up here, then I found out about Jow Forums but after some time I realized that I'm rather more interested in knowing what other cultures think about other cultures so I ended up on Jow Forums, I don't think anyone hates you people are just meming your country because let's be honest is totally meme worthy, who you are is much more important unless you think you are your country

Boonie Sandals XXDDD

>Jow Forums is much better than Jow Forums. Jow Forums is literally the worst board on the site.
Perhaps you're new, but Jow Forums is seeping into every part of the boards and it didn't used to be like this
What happened to bring about your change?

Oh no, I'm fully aware of the damage Jow Forums has done. It has ruined /v/ and /tv/ which is why I can hardly stand to browse them for more than a few mintues.
>What happened to bring about your change?
Aging, losing all my friends, getting rid of "friends", you know, the whole nine yards. Jow Forums partially helped. Oh, I also started reading more, mostly because I was alone and felt awful that I wasn't fo talking to anyone, and reading seemed to keep the pain away, but I enjoy it.
It's just because the European mindset is literally the opposite of our mindset.
Voting is a scam.

Attached: IMG_1215.png (480x280, 85K)

Traitors get the rope first.

W-what do you mean?

Attached: IMG_1216.jpg (210x240, 19K)

He says you must show him your bobs and vagina

I'm glad for all of us you weren't too arrogant to reflect. I hope I can do the same. Cheers, user

>anime posting

Go fucking back to /b/ - /a/

it's not even anime, it's a gayme

Attached: serveimage-25.jpg (800x600, 49K)

You can redeem yourself by becoming my gf (or bf if cute)

I-i'm a guy, though.
But it's an anime website. Here are places I suggest you go if you don't like anime:
>>>Reddit
I-I'm not gay.
>You can redeem yourself by becoming my gf (or bf if cute
I'm not relationship material. I have autistic meltdowns if I am touched without permission.
Good luck to you too.

Attached: IMG_1219.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Once you become a nazi there's no going back, you're just going through a transitional cicle of "interest in foreign cultures" then pseudo leftism and will eventually end in you becoming a nazi again, you will always be racist and a crypto fascist for the rest of your life and you know it.

Attached: 1494483454371.jpg (1694x1440, 850K)

>I'm not relationship material. I have autistic meltdowns if I am touched without permission.
I am okay with that