Is misgendering your child punishable by law in your country? Have you evolved past the le/la binary paradigm?

Is misgendering your child punishable by law in your country? Have you evolved past the le/la binary paradigm?

thestar.com/vancouver/2019/03/12/misgendering-kids-and-preventing-transitioning-can-constitute-child-abuse-following-bc-supreme-court-ruling.html

Attached: shit-in-transgender.jpg (804x607, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is wrong with canada

A lot of things. Like letting an Art Teacher be the fucking Prime Minister of a G7 nation!!!
America, don't let California drag you down!

I have a suggestion for the transgender bathroom problem. Have transgender people wear an identifying badge at all times (which states their preferred pronoun), this way they won't get misgendered and no one will confuse them for someone pretending to be a transgender to do illegal things.

Trudeau is a Chad tho.

Why not just have a single, unisex bathroom? Saves space.

Women and boomers don't want it

Well, the school I am thinking about transferring to has removed male bathrooms and replace them with unisex bathrooms. Girls still have their bathrooms though.

Nobody likes going to the bathroom in public. Just combine them so that everyone can be equally uncomfortable.

what causes people to do this
why do you do this canada i loved you

It's okay, at first I pushed back to but now I've learned to practice people's pronouns for daily use and ensure I don't misgender them. It starts off a bit daunting but in the end it's really worth it. If you need help with the process we can find you in your schools, through your television, in the news you read and the voices you hear. Once we roll out our new pronouns you will slowly become accustomed to using them. At first you might refuse but over time you'll read they/them/xhe/xe/fae/faer/ey/eys/ze/zie/per/purs so often that you'll be saying them in your sleep. In fact even right now as you read this you're brain is already slowly being retrained to unlearn historic misgendering discrimination.

Attached: what-you-say.jpg (538x390, 33K)

Or they could not do that and everyone could be more comfortable? Except for the trannies, who of course are mentally ill and do not deserve to feel comfort.
Besides, girls bathrooms aren't going to go anywhere with all the ideas of "rape culture" that would permeate if men were to be in the same bathroom as a woman. You can also say goodbye to urinals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo

Urinals are fucking disgusting anyways. The floor around them is always covered in a thin glaze of piss and they’re designed to have only like 4 inches between you and the guy taking a piss next to you. I wouldn’t be opposed to getting rid of them.

Nobody cares about that shit here
Most Greenlanders are homophobes

>Urinals are fucking disgusting anyways. The floor around them is always covered in a thin glaze of piss and they’re designed to have only like 4 inches between you and the guy taking a piss next to you. I wouldn’t be opposed to getting rid of them.

Attached: A1898484.png (625x717, 140K)

He's right though you fucking faggot.

>OMG!!! I looooooooove relieving myself right next to chad’s monster cock!! What? No I’m not gay! How dare you!!! I’m super manly!! That’s why I post on Jow Forums!

Attached: DC088F4E-F684-4EB0-B567-F8A6FF808C2E.jpg (720x653, 43K)

lol stay mad dumb dumb

Ok, so much is wrong with this but I'm going to focus on two main ones, we'll three technically...

"faggot" is a derogatory term. Being trans is not something that just happened to us or was done to us, we simply are. Like you, we were born this way.

There is no wrong way to use the term faggot. Faggot started as referring to homosexuality, but it's changed, adapted. Anyone can use the word, even cis folks! It means whatever the individual wants it to mean. For us that's gender identities.

So you understand, only people who are trans identifying, fall under the spectrum of transgender. Many who are intersex, gender queer (there's that word again), gender fluid, non binary, non binary cis (yup that's a thing), bigender, agender and androgynous, do not consider themselves transgender at all, never would (some do, but I haven't met many). Trying to erase their identities by forcing them all under the faggot umbrella is wrong. Please don't be that person who does the same from within our own community. That said, I'm one who believes people are inherently good so I'm going chalk this up as simply just your lack of understanding about gender identities. Maybe one that you can identify with better considering your disabled as well!

It sounds like faggot means homosexuality to you, great! We are using it differently. That doesn't make us in the wrong. You don't get to decide that all faggots are homosexual, that's just silly, especially for a term so broadly and self defined. If you ask around "What does being faggot mean to you" you'll get a different answer everytime. Now, if they all answer "homosexuality" then I would suggest you broaden you circle and be more open and accepting to other types of people. Actually I suggest that anyways... Bottom line, I simply will not apologize because I'm using a self defined term differently than you. As to me committing "incredibly insensitive wrongdoing, " - I do not think it means what you think it means.

Based also Scoop'd

Why people missclass me?
I sexually identify as winged hussar.
Where are my serfs? Where is my fief?

Attached: 1551914443623.jpg (400x300, 11K)

Because public female bathrooms are fucking horrifying and I don't want to share mine.

No. Japan believes in science.

That is an interesting perspective.

I'm so glad we have free healthcare including mental treatment so issues like this don't become so widespread.

Attached: 1548930818934.png (1039x559, 261K)

>tfw I'm not even sure if it's ironic

Perustettu

These are the people that buy PlayStation.

>say no to gender policing
>this coming from sjws
ironic

They will make money by selling fake badges.

Attached: chim2.png (554x400, 80K)

imagine the smell

Attached: pickledherringexplosioncopy2.jpg (1900x1267, 296K)

No. And we don't have feminism and that gender bullshit in the Netherlands.

Sounds amazing

Attached: 1552321712957.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Some people from Amsterdam would love to push American SJW crap into the Netherlands though. But it never catches on.
But we also have a political party from our bible belt that wants to ban women from politics.
But 95% of the country believes that everyone should mind their own business. And doesn't care about these two groups.

no, the retardation hasn't gotten THAT exrreme here.

>BC
>Vancouver
fucking of course its here
fuck this fucking province and city
gonna move to Quebec where most are still christian

>საქაერთველოს
>retarded
you live in a conservative paradise
enjoy it you lucky man

I'm interested in this girl

Attached: 20190314_165626.jpg (123x400, 33K)

I'd tie up my kid in a sack then throw him in the river just like Edmund Dantes
except he'd hopefully die.

Attached: 1504370827371.jpg (206x250, 8K)

>Girls still have their bathrooms though.
very progressive.

too bad.. the space it takes to make a toilet is enough to install 4 urinals.

smol population privileges.

Preventing transition if the child genuinely wants to is cruel so I think they made the right decision.

women have historically been discriminated against in the bathroom so it makes sense that males pay the price now

Yeah, he's a:
Cunt
Homo
Arsehole
Dickhead

So now i know that Canada is no place to live in.

How does it work in quebecois French? The pronouns thing, I mean.

Nice flag buddy