Dime como yo puedo aprender espanol mas rapido y facil

Dime como yo puedo aprender espanol mas rapido y facil.

I bought a textbook but get bored with it and barely touch it.
Anybody have any advice?

Attached: IMG_2318.png (609x609, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3zMbvleA1A
youtube.com/watch?v=oqs3R4UYZsE
youtube.com/watch?v=4r77UluCbuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch films and series in Spanish with English subtitles
Duoling obviously.
Your chicano friends

Become my bf

Netflix - spanish and latam series

Listen to music in spanish. What's your favorite genre?

>Watch films and series in Spanish with English subtitles
Planning on looking up some good programs to watch.
>Duoling obviously.
Can people actually become proficient with duolingo?
Gay

CHI

>Dime como yo puedo aprender espanol mas rapido y facil.
dime como puedo*
the "yo" is unnecessary in this case.
>dime
diganme*(plural)

The same way you learn any other language I guess. I surround myself on English, that means reading interesting books, watching a series, shitposting. If you're really new, try expanding your vocabulary by reading a dictionary. I have done this myself and I scored 101 on toefl ibt.

Used to be into punk/hardcore/alternative but now I just listen to soundcloud rap like Bones and Yung Lean. Any good Argentine music you would suggest?

>Can people actually become proficient with duolingo?
No, but it's good practice and you can get the basics from it

I think it would be neat if they merged, is there any reason they shouldn't?

Also is important to know what type of Spanish you want to learn, it's like the difference between UK English - Australia English and American English but x10 and also add all the 20 countries (and regions of Spain such Andalucía) that speak Spanish also have an unique way of speaking.

Thanks for the lesson. I'll try to remember

Listen to Extremoduro if you like punk

Duolingo is most useful for high beginners and low-intermediate learners who already understand how the grammar and syntax work, as Duolingo doesn't actually *explain* anything.

I refuse to use Duolingo for Spanish though because Latin American accents sound like shit.

That said, Castillian is probably the easiest language in the world to learn along with Italian, you have to be a real brainlet to give up on it.

>diganme
Or "Decidme" in Spanish from Spain.

Just listened to this song. pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=L3zMbvleA1A

Which Spanish version is the superior one?

I guess I'd like to learn the standard peninsular Spanish. Since its where the language is from.

racist

How can you know it's an easy languange without knowing the languange yourself?

Neither of them are "Superior" or "better", they are just different

But isn't there one that is more commonly used internationally, or is easier to understand for the native speakers of another version?

It depends, european people use european spanish, people from the USA use something similar to "neutral latin american spanish"

si, actualmente.
there are a few things that you can't learn without.
-listening to the language in the background or actively, either way must be very very often.
-speaking the language and practicing pronunciation
-supplement learning with duolingo or other free language learning apps/sites. there are also things called clubs there where you can kind of interact with others a practicar hablando
-if you live in el sur como california, puedes SOLO leer los instrucciones para cosas EN ESPANOL, because there is a spanish version for everything here
-while listening to spanish words, write them down in a designated journal because writing helps you to remember
-as long as it doesnt annoy the person you're talking to, make some or all of your sentence in spanish to create a necessity for you to use it often
-understand the sentence structure, and how word endings convert (i.e. -tions en ingles son -ciones o -cciones en espanol)

im sort of a loner by choice, but if you have a spanish speaking friend who will not correct you too much or make fun of you for speaking, that would be an invaluable resource.

why i am qualified to say this: i have pretty much tripled my understanding of spanish since september with a small amount of instruction but mostly relying on independent study.

I unironically went to hs with her. This is near the capital building in downtown mesa.

When you can speak a related Romance language and understand them, but they can't understand yours.

Also Romance grammar/phonology/spelling in general is childishly simple compared to any Balto-Slavic language, any Uralic Language or Greek or Armenian.

mos agua por favor, dos cervasas muchaco pelagroso negro

ay dios mío

gracias pinche negro culo gordito. This is the extent of my spanish

Mass influx of mexicans to Europe

>extremoduro
>punk
let me enlighten you
youtube.com/watch?v=oqs3R4UYZsE

youtube.com/watch?v=4r77UluCbuE

Get a latino qt.

Extremaduro isn't punk, was your mouth before talking about such a group.
They are the best, listen to "La Ley Innata".