If United States dissolved today...

If United States dissolved today, what states would emerge as regional powers and what states would instantly collapse from either colossal debt or total incompetence of local leadership? Would new unions start to emerge line New England or Cascadia? How quickly do you think everything would get violent?
I'm betting my money on Texan dominance.

Attached: GettyImages-467678690-58b9d1683df78c353c38c69d.jpg (768x587, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Castizia

Attached: castizo ethnostate.png (2326x1224, 164K)

more like al andalus 2.0

>Utah
>Castizo

Attached: fish bowl brainlet.jpg (628x534, 75K)

deseret

texas, california and new york, everything else especially the flyover/south/republican states would turn into venezuela

Give it time

Attached: racemixing map.png (883x862, 404K)

California and Texas would gobble up neighbors till they fought each other.

New York city will experience a mass exodus, hundreds of thousands will die in the chaos.

Cascadia is a meme, New England states will find safety among themselves and might seek protection in Canada.

Violence is likely to ensue fast. Here in Utah, we'll likely cut the water supply to California since our supplies are low aswell and there's no point to give it anymore.. Causing California to come btfo us

Can confirm, Chi colonizer here.

Are American women getting BEANED?

Attached: IMG_7225.png (1171x628, 729K)

hope so

If anyone, Alaska would probably be the first to go to Canada because otherwise they might expect chinks/rushitians """"""""peacekeepers"""""""" at their doorsteps

Getting [X]'d implies it's happening to one gender more than the other.
It's actually just whites and CHIs becoming a single ethnicity

Attached: interracial marriage.png (420x778, 49K)

Shoot always forget about our oil state. Yeah, i expect the litigation nightmare in Canada will result in Alaska getting invaded before they can run to join someone willingly, same with Hawaii.

Latino's are a lot like Asians in the dating world. White men can't resist bean women.

Can confirm, it's honestly amazing how fast we're fusing together.

>Implying white girls are hard
I've been with triple the amount of white girls than Hispanics because white girls are so easy to get.

Aside from California, Texas, and New York, every other state will need join confederations to just survive.

The South will be destroyed from the ensuing civil war within them. Midwest will be all right. East Coast will congregate around New York. West Coast will congregate around California.

That's the exact kind of reply Chen or Zhang will give when faced with this information lol.

>English
>Irish
Where are the scots?

Believe what you want bud. I don't think you've been out much if you haven't noticed Hispanic men are dating white girls in mass and Hispanic girls are dating white men in mass aswell.

Unlike asians, it's a two-way street. With asians it's always a white man and asian female

With latinos and whites, it's common to see partners of either sex getting together. Poor Asian men are cucked.

Nevada mad max

In the USA, it's always Hispanic women and White men. Many of the CHI guys here want to disagree, but everyone knows the Latina's love white guys more than latin guys.

My thoughts
>The big players would obviously be Texas and California, since the two already have strong independent economies that don't need no federal government
>Cascadia also happens
>The South would probably rise again, but rebrand as something else to keep from being seen as a pariah. Something like the "League of American States" or some shit
>A New York-led coalition might form in the Northeast, likely undercutting any attempts to form a New England by immediately absorbing New Jersey and Connecticut
>Virginia might actually go along with Maryland and Delaware instead of the South, and will probably claim to be the "real" United States by virtue of controlling the DC area and all the cool federal shit laying around
>Hawaii either joins up with California or absorbs the rest of the US Pacific territories
>similarly, Alaska could join up with either California, Cascadia, or even fucking Canada maybe
>Nevada and Arizona don't really get a say in what happens to them, as I'm sure the Californians will be taking drastic steps to ensure they control the water
>Puerto Rico just becomes independent, and never looks back
>A Illinois/Chicago/Great Lakes coalition might form, but would wind up a second rate power by virtue of being fucking landlocked.
>The Great Plains are fucked, and so are the mountain states
>Utah tries to make a Mormon-led union a thing, but nobody joins up

Arizona would emerge as the new global superpower

Marriage statistics tell an opposite story however. Dating and hookups are transient in nature, and often times marriage is more stable than the aforementioned relationships.

So when it comes to interracial marriage, there isn't a huge difference the out marrying rates between hispanic men and women. This isn't the story with asian men and women

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png (311x439, 8K)

Cringe and hasn't left his flyover state pilled

Here's the break down of marriages

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)