Will you welcome British/French/German/Swedish refugees in your country when their countries inevitably collapse?

Will you welcome British/French/German/Swedish refugees in your country when their countries inevitably collapse?

Attached: 1527173951604.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people
videos.files.wordpress.com/Yq73wlk3/dutch-sing-welcome-to-refugees_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we did this in the past and now we don't have a proper culture like other latam countries, so the answer is no.

Only as sexual slaves

i don't think that they would want to come here but yes

Attached: 1549474750979.png (500x899, 601K)

No thank you.

Aren't you the east ukrainian? It's ironic how you think Britain, France, Germany, and Sweden are on the verge of collapsing

Why would we accept the same people that ruined their own countries?? It's the same idea with the commiefornians that ran their very successful state into the ground; then fleeing their mess by moving to red states then voting the same way.

Implying anyone would to to mexico

Collapse from what? Why do reactionaries love fear-mongering so omuch

>fear-mongering
Seeing the writing on the wall.
ftfy

We have 2 millions refugees on the hook and a record public budget surplus while maintaining one of the most extensive welfare states on this planet. Our public debt will be cut in half within the next 15 years. Collapse from what exactly? From the incompetence of other foreign governments? Lmao.

There are more Frenchies and Germans in Mexico than in Brazil Jr, rapaz viadinho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_people

Based

I think it was the results of the past years. Within 10 years we will see what migrants wave can do in Europe.

Attached: merkel.jpg (800x500, 66K)

Mutti is cute. Cute!

The European migrant crisis peaked under Merkel in 2015. This was over 4 years ago, Boris.

you won't be laughing in 20 years, you can be sure of it
you don't make good germans out of african trash

EU countries will progressively leave the EU and you guys will never get your money back.

>ran their very successful state into the ground
cali alone has one of the highest GDPs in the world.

it's also a crime-ridden shithole with an extreme wealth divide
coincidentally

Actually I have the opportunity to live in your country thanks to my school but I'm not sure I want to.

no
videos.files.wordpress.com/Yq73wlk3/dutch-sing-welcome-to-refugees_dvd.mp4

Only into the Gas chambers

they wont collapse gypoid shithole dweller, keep dreaming lol

We all have summer houses by the Mediterranean so it gon b fine

Lol no m8,ther are more german and french expats,retirees here

Not if we collapse first kek