Your thoughts on this ?

Your thoughts on this youtube.com/watch?v=AbHXdxNd4zw ?

Attached: mu8ylst7y5i21.png (835x604, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FPsaqTJJHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe

Honestly I feel like killing myself every time I see anyone caring about that obnoxious retard worshipped by underaged epic memelords

you should do it

Very cringe. I remember when Jow Forums use to hate this faggot.

cringe desu I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing

You should be the one to commit suicide, you internet personality worshipping buffoon

We still do. Only magapedes care about him.

I will never understand why this retard is popular

where did I say that I worshiped him? I don't care about him, I just want to see you kill yourself, that is all I care about.

You're so stupid

Why?

>Pewdiepie bad! He said the N-word and that makes him a racists Nazi, he needs to be demonetized NOW!

Attached: 1548072770457.jpg (906x1024, 91K)

cringe

like I said

Unironically kill yourself you newfag piece of shit.

> haha PEWDS IS MEGA BASED HE SAID NIGGER LOL

*insert fatass feels guy magapedo*

Why do you guys dislike him? State your reasons please

I don't find him funny and he's Swedish.

He's obnoxious. Always has been. Should there be any other reasons? I don't watch other famous youtubers either

I don't mind pewdiepie I just think buncha lith girls dancing to bitch lasagna in basketball game is kinda cringy, lithanon.

That's why rytas>zalgiris

Finding him not funny and disliking him is a different thing.
>Obnoxious
meaning: extremely unpleasant.
How is he extremely unpleasant to you? Just don't watch his videos
I agree that it was cringe, that's why I made the thread

i subbed to t series because i hate that lefty faggot

More like I hate all the underage fags and newfags that worship him. I don't really give a shit about him.

That wasn't cheap.

>How is he extremely unpleasant to you?
Just how he is? Or acts? I don't know. Why is it such a big deal if someone doesn't like him? Underage fanbos are even worse, no matter who they worship
>? Just don't watch his videos
I just said I dont.

I subscribed to pewdiepie for the sole reason that T-series loses.

Nigger saying swede > Poo in the loo corporation with their """music"""

I hope t-series wins so I can watch 100 million zommers flip the fuck out.

You might just be the biggest, densest retard

I didn't even know he's political. Doesn't he just make meme videos for zoomers?

I am neither underage nor his fanboy, I am just asking you why you dislike him lmao

he's a right wing neo nazi

Why give the tiniest little fuck about which buffoon has the most subscribes on youtube? why does that concern you in the slightest way

I don''t like his character and his content? Why do you care?
Do I have to explain every famous youtuber why dont watch his/her videos?

No I just want you to waste your time talking with me

All that is missing are a few Guy Fawkes masks and spaghetti falling out of pockets. How fucking cringeworthy.

Personally, I dislike him because he is obnoxious.

>why dont you like my fun memetuber????
christ the state of this board

Attached: 213123553.gif (652x562, 392K)

>peolpe now care more about which e-celeb has more subscribers then the general well being of the planet or the human race

Musolini was right, democracy is fucking terrible

I don't like Indian people. I consider them worse than gypsies.

ok liberal

>what the fuck? how can you not care about starving niggers in africa??? You sick monster

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

And what does that have to do with youtube? are you that retarded and petty you try to spite infians by subsribing to pewdiepie?

>caring about black peolpe is the same thing as caring about weather or not your country goes underwater in 20 years

the state of Jow Forums actually giving a shit about an internet personality let alone any celebrity.

Attached: 52A3FA00-E214-4BE8-A41A-D9EE562B52C8.jpg (250x250, 22K)

yes it is not, niggers are not people and we should only be worried about actual humans aka whites and east asians(japanese)
slavs are not human, I am swedish before you ask( my mother is swedish while my father is vietnamese)

I don't want T-Series to win and spread their nationalistic pride

>autistic hapa
Why am I not surprised

>whites and east asian are the only humans
>I am swedish and vietnamese
okay you are just a troll

Ok but your white country’s are going to be just as underwater as non-white country’s.

Europeans are subhuman and I hope both Africa and China swallow you up.
Russia should have been allowed to purge the lot of you disgusting Eastern Eurotrash vermin.

i unironically like pewds

Why the fuck does indian pride concern you in the tiniest possible way? Only indians in india and indians abroad will care, aside from complete fucking morons like you that obsess over literally any non european country being nationalistic in the smallest way

Does he appeal to your zoomer brain? Or is it just that your brain is underdeveloped?

They disgust me, they're a really disgusting nation with disgusting people.

And you think subscribing to pewdiepie will do anything about that you fucking jackass?

lol Rent free poopoo

Attached: 804D91FD-E0CF-4951-B549-A527645B213F.jpg (634x422, 58K)

It helps against T-Series

Watched one of his videos but I don't see the appeal. Can someone explain his popularity?

His narrative hook, if you will.

based

Really cool and funny guy. I watch every new video that comes out.

Keep crying you fucking boomer

Why are almost all third world countries such as Poland, India, Turkey etc. always so nationalistic? Your countries are literal shitholes

I watched his video around 2012 where he was making lets play. What does he do now?

oof, big yikes from me senpai

Pls end yourself zoomer Jow Forumstard

Keep crying shitlib, Pewds and me will call you a nigger whenever we want and there's nothing you can do about it

>Hate on successful people because they're successful
Imagine being in this stage in life

youtu.be/0FPsaqTJJHQ

I heard about "pewdiepie" for the first time just in 2019.
And I support neither.
Both Pajeet dances and some faggot who is liked by the frogposter redditors are shit.

It's a symbolic stance against corporations on Youtube. Youtube is a creative space and letting soulless corporations become the largest channels is a the death of it all

I officially disassociate myself from this Swiss poster. Kys boomer

DAY OF THE POO SOON

This is fucking embarrasing

Poopiepie ain't nothing but a bitch spaghetti!

Pull that stick out of your ass pls