They're going for a hard brexit, aren't they?

They're going for a hard brexit, aren't they?

Attached: _106013751_03_brexit_flow_revised_timeline_v2_640-nc.png (640x689, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47564793
youtube.com/watch?v=agZ0xISi40E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care anymore, this shit is taking too long

I hope they vote yes on extending, but the EU refuses

They voted to get some sort of deal and are pulling in time to see how the EU Parliament is going to change.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47564793

It doesn't even concern any of you really. Brexit or Kekxit your country will stay the same. Matter of fact the Balkans is barely exposed, there are some people in healthcare and tech there but they can easily relocate elsewhere if they can't get the British citizenship.

I just want cool happenings

I care, it's kind of important

What happened to the British government these past couple of years? Did they just suddenly decide to shit out their brains on a plate and eat it? Why are they fucking up so badly? It was funny before and still funny now, but it's all just so baffling.

I just want perfidious albion to be put in its place

Explain what a “Brexit deal” means? Trade tariffs? Visa requirements ? Income disclosure for overseas citizens staying in the EU? Things like that?

angloids

how do you even have a "soft" brexit youre either in or youre not

it hasn't been hammered out but basically all current deals uk has with eu has to do with them being in the eu
they want to do deals with eu without being in the eu, this is the soft brexit, the hard brexit is just that, uk will be treated like any other country like
actually they don't want to leave eu desu, they are just shy

You already got aplenty in the favella.

Brazilians are cultured men of the world and as such they obviously care deeply about Europe.

This whole thing, overlapped with dumb shit going on with the "Conservatives," just kind of shows me how utterly cucked UK politics are, and the game was rigged from the start. They're still fucked even if they leave.

So what’s the point of leaving the EU....if they still want to have ties with the EU? Sounds like they set themselves up for failure

But they created your country user.

Can you pay for your fucking rent and food? That's your homework for today. Once you are passed that you can try getting a gf. Then past that build a business. Then past that run for office in the Knesset. Then past that you can save the fucking world.

EU is ok with extending.

they want to trade with the EU without the EU legislating laws for them, entirely reasonable unless you're german

Brexit wasn't well thought out.
We should not have had a referendum.

Yes I can clearly see that.

Attached: 1547257004318-0.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

>they want to trade with [trade union] without following [trade union] laws
Really makes you think

Nobody cares anymore. In my cunt they made extra parking space for trucks and most companies will let the British customer pay for any tariff or other costs.

Nope. All countries have to agree and ours is not.

Attached: itisover.jpg (824x345, 15K)

Why are you everywhere you freaking Transylvanian tranny fucker reeee

There is no point. The Brexit vote was not based on some well thought-out agenda. It wasn't even based on some faintest notion of rational or economical self-interest. It was pure unadulterated ideological fanaticism based on emotional nationalist resentment and faux nostalgia.

I want to remain

britian now realises democracy is a mistake and they hate voting now.

the EU has a free trade agreement with Japan, Mexico, South Korea, South Africa, Turkey and many other nations without legislating laws for them

>fucking your country up because 26% of the population voted to
Democracy was a mistake

>without legislating laws for them
But that is exactly what a trade deal is.

Yeah a kraut would say that though wouldnt he?

None of those are part of the single market, a good example would be Norway and Switzerland, but they do have EU laws despite being non members

They UK is free to have the same arrangement if they manage to explain to us how they are managing to keep their commitments under the Good Friday Agreement at the same time.

Only if there's an achievable objective to the extension.

t. Nigel taking one last vacation in Europe

Nowhere in the text of the good Friday agreement does it say that there cannot be a border.

Europe is a cultureless shithole.

Everyone that has been observing this trainwreck unfold would say this.

They should propose a reverse backstop where the Republic of Irland will become party of the UK again... just for shits and giggles.

Old people think ireland rejoining the uk is the most logical solution

You are an American. Put on your fucking flag already.

The GFA prohibits security installations which include border posts. Wrong.

And watch car bombs paid by Irish Americans. Hilarious.

Fuck the good friday agreement and fuck Ireland.
Any shit out of the paddies and Dublin gets to look like Aleppo.

I never understood why people made these sorts of posts.

Of course the uk would never carpet bomb ireland.

No. But British soldiers might shoot up some Irish schoolchildren again.

>Of course the uk would never carpet bomb ireland.
Disappointing.

I wish. No deal was the only hope for a hard Brexit and that’s off the table. Now they will extend it forever until there’s a general election new referendum that votes against leaving or just more shit deals an infighting till we give up.

Globalist scum won’t ever let us leave.

I love how the
>No Brexit
is nonchalantly put among the possibilities

Yep. Our arsehoke PM who said a hundred times “ leave means leave “ has gone and said no deal is a possibility if we don’t accept her shit deal.

Incidentally Italy may save us if Salvini vetos the extension request at the E.U. only one veto is needed.

Brexit won't happen guys, stop believing in it

Salvini is an absolute legend if he does

But is crashing out the EU like that hurt the UK? Why would they want that? Better have some kind of deal. Me thinks

>they are actually going for a No Deal Brexit
OH NONONONO AHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUD

It was always a stupid idea. What type of an imbecile allows such a referendum on such a dividing matter to go through without at least a 70% majority? And btw why where are Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and all the cunts who initiated this hilarious shitshow? Why didn't they take the job and perform brexit like they campaigned it?

Attached: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Not one of those countries has access to the single market (also the UK was proposed a Canada-like deal, which is essentially a FTA, but refused)
Also the deal with Japan took like 10 years to be ready. I don't think the UK has the time

When is the vote today and where can I watch it?

Nigel Farage is enjoying his EU pension in Germany and is busy avoiding taxes. What a legend.

Attached: David_Cameron_official.jpg (800x1067, 102K)

Attached: 05d6a00d8341bf8f353ef017eeacb1b2e970d.jpg (3500x2587, 707K)

No, if you notice one of the options on there just happens to be "no brexit"

There's no possible way to do otherwise.

There's some hard points why Uk cannot get into anything except hard exit.

Further in this video (short and informative)
youtube.com/watch?v=agZ0xISi40E

Attached: 1551022527040.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Friendly reminder that there will be elections for the EU parliament in May, and no EU country wants Britbongs around to vote for something they will not be part of. No deal Brexit or staying in the EU are the only two options now.

>do you want me to change you?
>NOOOOO
>do you want to stay in your soiled breaches then?
>NOOOOO
What is wrong with the brits

Attached: DR90M3j.png (610x780, 543K)

This
Based

Attached: 1455493965234.png (420x387, 11K)

>where are Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and all the cunts who initiated this hilarious shitshow
this tbqh
Imagine actually believing them.

Me think UK is better out of EU
Me think UK future good

Brexit is brexit!

Attached: nodeal.jpg (1080x4936, 813K)

Scottish independence when?

ah ffs, just leave already

they were always fucked if they left. I don't think you realize how good for trade the EU is, and Britain especially are reliant on it

Their neoliberals should've put a war scare like before, considering how now ww3 is closer than ever

Attached: 1*qFYRkq690p6jZTYbqlzpIA.png (500x800, 711K)

The UK not being in the single-market means there has to be a physical border. There are ways to prevent this, such as NI remaining(which they don't want to) or them joining a united Ireland.

> no guts no glory
So, leave voters believe that EU membership is some kind of foreign military occupation? That British people are in a life or death struggle against invaders?

>leave voters
>having a brain
Pick one

That comes from a woman too. Would probably be handing out white feathers in another time

Wasn't Nigel the one who started the whole thing? Pretty funny how he was talking big shit about it and when the vote actually succeeded he just left UKIP and parliament to retire instead. Brits got fucking played big time.

Really fucking pisses me off. Every single captain has abondoned ship, I don't get how those who voted to leave aren't whipping themselves publicly in shame. If we were in Japan I'd expect a mass seppuku of some sorts.

they just played a general attitude to their advantage, i mean theres an anti continental sentiment in many british ppl

>he was talking big shit about it and when the vote actually succeeded he just left UKIP and parliament to retire instead
He's the Angloest Anglo.

I like where this is going

Attached: brexit.png (1188x477, 31K)

[citation needed]

Britain barely trades with the EU

>Britain barely trades with the EU
Nigel pls

Sure thing bud

OOOORRDAAAAH
The speaker seems to be having a blast with this shitshow.

Attached: 1537651980604.png (1190x666, 158K)

WHAT ADVANTAGE mate... What advantage.. Am I just not well read on this? I keep up with Brexit news, but I have absolutely no idea dafuq is going on in the remain side. Who benefits from spearheading this and how? What's Boris johnson getting out of this, for example? What could someone potentially get out of this?

(except money from lobbyers)

Attached: 1552405947943.jpg (2340x1705, 1.05M)

>(except money from lobbyers)
Oh

You can't do that to your country... for a measly couple hundred thousand pounds in your personal bank account. Pls tell me it's not just lobbying money.

Well dont ask us

there was careerists on both sides who cared more about themselves than the result.

I'm pro brexit but personally i think putting the issue to a referendum was a retarded idea, they simply dont work in our system, peopele should have instead voted in pro brexit MPs first.

I have never liked nige

I donno man I'd really be satisfied w some Jow Forums tinfoil hat explanation for why Jews are behind this or something.

Not friggin pocket change that won't even add to anybody's wealth in any considerable way.

You underestimate corruption. In the USA, Trump made the #1 guy in Iran/Contra leader of the NRA and the #2 guy in Iran/Contra his right-hand man for South America. Both North and Addams should have been hanged for high treason long ago. Russia has deployed mercs in Venezuela and Syria for the sole purpose to protect their investments. Saudi princes are using Colombian mercs in Yemen who were jobless after the FARC agreement, just to save money. Why should British politicians be less corrupt than the rest of the world?

How many times shall she fail?

>911
Sounds about kike.

If you’re a rich man in the UK it’s far easier to corrupt the government in London for your personal gain than to try to influence the one in Bruxelles. Simple as that