Russians, I have a Russian gf and will probably be moving to Russia in a few years. Aside from the langauge...

Russians, I have a Russian gf and will probably be moving to Russia in a few years. Aside from the langauge, there's only one thing that perplexes me...

Do you niggas REALLY eat water?

Attached: Water soup.jpg (1559x1039, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJzDfRIb9T0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLq-67LEjxA
eda.ru/recepty/osnovnye-blyuda/guljash-iz-svinini-51896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you ask your gf you filthy n*rmie

She made me water soup and it was a bit incredulous tbqh

>Russian women are the easiest women on earth
>normie

Russian women are the gfs for incels. Russian women are last hope of incel men. Basically the white version of Filipinas.

Well she isn't slavic, her family is Armenian.

So much truth

Even worse. Armenian whores fuck black men

Eww gross

:(

I made a similar thread about borscht and got a 3 day ban

BOOOOOOOOO

Ahahahahhaha based

WTF is this? Cucumbers with boiled chicken? It's not even close to russian cuisine.

Ask her to cook you OKROSHKA NA KVASE.

Attached: p_O.jpg (927x618, 113K)

Based and Ruskipilled.

Attached: russia is comfy af.jpg (868x620, 79K)

Looks more like fish fillet.

Don’t ever call an Armenian Russian again.

Disgusting

Also you have to try SOLYANKA. Because when you cook a soup with olives, lemon, sausages and ham... What can go wrong?

Attached: orig.jpg (450x517, 90K)

Westerners be like 'this Russian chicken water is too spicy'

I know, I got it off goog. I was emphasising the water bit.
Think I've had that... it's pretty tasty.

Whilst you're both here, why the fuck is it genitive + nominative for affirmative possession and genitive + gentive for negative possession?

looks m*D

Borsch and Pelmeni

There is no soups in russia made of fish and fresh cucumbers. It's srsly has nothing to do with russia.
There is ukha fish soup, but it's made of fish, onion and potatoes.

Attached: b4da1093.jpg (870x480, 68K)

I'm not saying it's tasteless, I actually quite like it. But it is weird as fuck.

yeah the image is a bit irrelevant desu

It's separate cases in russian language. We have six cases and that's it, no reason to dig deeper..

BTW, you french guys cook onion soup. Italians cook vegetable minestrone and get away with it.

I like finnish ukha. And your fishes are nice too. I buy some fish every time I go Finland.

Attached: 708x460.png (708x460, 454K)

>I have a Russian gf
>will probably be moving to Russia
>her family is Armenian

You are so retarded that I recommend you to just kys

>Russian women are last hope of incel men
if only it was true

How is onion water is better then fish water?

Also, why don't muricans couk soup with coke?

Attached: onionsoup.jpg (2048x1365, 664K)

>Do you niggas REALLY eat water?
well that how a soup work you retard

>literally adoring Turko-Iranian lemon soup while complaining about Armenians in the same breath

Not French my dude, I'm actually Norf FC.

sheeeeet

Cases are hard :(
Yes I know we have twelve tenses, but you only really need four to get by.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Are Armenian people REALLY like black people though.

thye are like turk

They are like italians, literally. Just put a cap on and you get a mafia member.

Attached: Ararat Keschyan.jpg (600x600, 292K)

Based

An Armenian is like half a gypsy and half a Jew.
Armenians themselves prefer not to do business with each other

based parisposter

What do Russians think about them? Are Russians generally racist towards Armenian people or are they nice?

Armenians are orthodox, thus they are being considered as bros by the vast majority of Russians

Thought they had their own church. Also, do you get many britbongs in Russia? Specifically, St Petersburg.

bullshit

гoвнищe eбaнoe

Well, I live in Gelendzhik and there are tons of armenians. They are bro tier

>based parisposter
are you a mods ?

Non, je savais juste qu'il y a beaucoup des Arméniens à Paris

t'es de quelle origine ?

Anglais, je viens d'ailleurs mon pote

Get out of my country, Arm*noid.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-12-55-42-1.png (480x643, 78K)

Definitely not many

Or what?

Attached: fugit.png (695x594, 40K)

Fancy opening a pub I do

Are they really worse than slavic women though? Which leads me to another point, why the fuck do Russian blokes not all immediately emigrate, fuck having to marry one of those turbo slags

Implying a first world country would gladly give a residential permit to your average Ivan.

well we give to mamadou, 75 iq and no diploma, so...

I'm sure it's not impossible. It's worth a shot though, isn't it? Eternal loneliness on one hand and turbo giga slag who will constantly cheat on you with dindus on another isn't a brilliant choice.

Real ukha isn’t a soup you simpleton

Yes it is disgusting to be called Russian, have some respect for your gf OP

Armenians made more contribution to the ussr than any other minority. Did they do something to you or do you hate them because people told you to?

I met with lots of kavkaz nations who lives here in my oblast. Azerbaijani, dagestani, chechens, ingush, but I never met a single armenian. Why so? Do your people prefer to stay your own clay?

Based

VERY based

>turbo giga slag who will constantly cheat on you with dindus
What the fuck are you even talking about?

>Armenians made more contribution to the ussr than any other minority.
This explains why the USSR was such a shithole.

La plupart des femmes slaves. Vous l'avez pas noté?

>Real ukha isn’t a soup you simpleton

funny, since our word for soup is juha (pron. yukha)

Do you not like Armenian people my friend?

Typical Central Asians. Why love them?

All the Russian women I've met on vacation here were super friendly but had no interest in me physically as I'm not ripped. I'm sure they're probably easier in rural parts of Russia but then again rural/poor people are just easier to fuck in general.

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Are they really central Asians though. And also, I'm not saying love them, but why be mean?

>be French
>move to Russia
Rest in peace, mon ami.

They are like niggers. Why should anyone love them?

Well no, that’s because it was governed by Russians

Woah I thought only Americans were retarded in geography

I didn’t ask you for a selfie but thanks anyway

>will probably be moving to Russia in a few years
Get a load of this retard. She only leeched onto you to move out of this shithole and now you want to bring her back? Lmao.

Attached: 1543389939968.jpg (720x728, 40K)

Not French

It's a bit of a stretch to say they're like niggers, don't you think?
And again, I didn't say you had to love them, but why hate them? It's rude! :(

I don't like solyanka. It's a meme soup. "What could go wrong?" says pretty enough of it.
Also I don't complain about armenians, they are bro-tier comparing them to northeastern caucasus or central asians.
One more meme soup. I just would like to see a face of this french guy when he will understand that he is eating soup with bread lemonade.How can you be so butthurt about food?
>Real ukha isn’t a soup you simpleton
Don't be that smug. People call fish soup ukha, I don't give a fuck about "did you know that" amazing historical facts.

You need to have a bit of pride in your country! Also, it was her that suggested living there.

Yes

Do not deal with any non-white (non-Russian). The only thing they need from you is your money and your things.
For Armenians, cheating another person is an honor.

I personally eat goulash a lot. One that I make is something of a mix of these 3 recipes:
youtube.com/watch?v=nJzDfRIb9T0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLq-67LEjxA
eda.ru/recepty/osnovnye-blyuda/guljash-iz-svinini-51896
I also use about 1.5 kg of pork, so that I could eat it for a whole week.

>Well no, that’s because it was governed by Russians
In the USSR, only Russians and Belarusians produced more than they consumed.

Attached: 795e8a99ce76.jpg (1080x1548, 260K)

Interestingly, she did mention that about Armenian men. Apparently though, Armenian women are ostracised if they don't do everything by the book. I think they're a bit like Muslims in that sense.

Non, j'ai pas remarqué parce je ne parle à ce genre de personne. C'est complètement débile de dire que c'est la majorité, arrête d'être un gros bydlo et tu rencontrera des femmes plus intéressantes.

That georgian based vampires.

J'ai pas dit que c'est TOUS, par contre je pense qu'il y a plein des exceptions. En revanche, on peut pas nier le fait qu'il y ait une tendance vers ce comportement aux femmes slaves, tels qu'on peut pas nier le tendance d'être grosse si on est une anglaise.

>Armenian science
>...
>no such thing

What happened to my posts? I'm just trying to help incels stop being incels. I'm saving lives.

Tu as dit la plupart. Je parle Russe, je connais bien la Russie et j'ai jamais remarqué que les femmes slaves étaient pire que les autres Européennes

There's this one here too.

Why everyone is salty in this thread?

When will you kill all Armenians?

Tu y habitais?

I know right I started it trying to goad Russians about eating water teehee

Yeah, that's complete bullshit though. It's actually the opposite irl. If anything they're actually more racist and concervative than western ones irl.

I don't think you should seriously think anything user would tell you is truth.
Do not make any prejudices and find out it from your own experience the nature of armenians(and then tell us).

Stop being mean! Would you like it if someone said all Slavic people should die? No? Then why are you saying it about Armenian people? Rude!

Racist and conservative, yes, but that doesn't stop them from being turbo giga whores. Why do you think Russia has so many STIs?

>but that doesn't stop them from being turbo giga whores
It does. It would be much harder for you to get laid in Russia than in France. We don't have a hook-up culture so you'd need to take girls on dates for a while before having sex. Don't fall for the memes dude. Russian girls aren't nearly as easy as western ones.

Don't listen to all the people ITT
But you have to make your armyan gf make you borscht in winter and okroska in summer, if she's good at it

And Canadian whores that is how I met you mum.

>Why do you think Russia has so many STIs?
Our problem is mainly from hiv and the primary factor for that is actualy drug use.

Perhaps you're right. I mean, I've never lived in Russia proper, so what we get over here is generally just "live laugh love" leeches looking for anchor babies.

Sorry for shitting all over your women.