/balt/

Wake up you losers and make /balt/ edition

Attached: 1551284610490.jpg (533x591, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-role-stupid-people-should-play-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r6LXI3pV6y8
youtube.com/watch?v=WPo3MkMyWBc
youtube.com/watch?v=ysz93WWqoqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aistė made a thread last night.

Attached: DC3003.jpg (612x612, 63K)

Nobody cares

wait, I know her

lol

Attached: 7E786D84-60D0-44D5-AD44-12CD9DDA4468.png (640x1136, 470K)

Apie ką čia?

Kažkokią dešiniają partiją

Who cares about sluts

Eesti cannot into nordic

Papietavau. Bbq kiauliena, ryžiai, kopūstų salotos. Desertui morkų pyragas.

you had me at
>kopūstų salotos

I hate my job at Swedbank so much. I'm stressed all the time I'm loosing sleep.

Tikriausiai EKRE

I had an overpriced disgusting sandwich from iki for the only reason that I could count my calories, would have much better had the garlic bread instead

What are you working as?

Ka darai Gruzijoje? Ar proxy?

Atostogos. I kalnus vyksiu.

>tfw the only notifications you get on your phone are app updates
it's also been raining all day, shit

Attached: 1548081008103.jpg (3120x4160, 1.49M)

Fuck Swedbank. Nigger company.

Good thing there's like 5 big shops around me so I don't have to buy a bottle of vodka at the same place everyday LOL

>the only texts i get are from my phone operator telling me that my bill has been sent
>the only calls i get are from my phone operator offering me new shit

WHERE is THE 'KOTO?

Didn't survive Lithuania I think.

ODd

good

Attached: 1541076412093.jpg (487x496, 102K)

Dirbu su fraud

ripuli kyrpä kusi pillu perse muna smegma kommunisti vittu paska pissa siitin anaali natsi haarukka hitler uloste pukama kalle havumäki kim jong il pergele homo svedupelle hinuri hitler vagina saatana sukkastanin jumalauta saatana pedofiili afrikka aleksander stubb perhana anime adolf pohjois korea kusi kyrpä paska

OH NONONONONO
look at that recessed mandible
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what does this say?

mis su hälve on taunik?

kulli neekeri ryssä

estonia will collapse in 3 days

vähemalt eesti pole neegreid täis

persereikä ripuli aids huora

nu pizdec

Attached: images.png (251x201, 7K)

ma peaks helsingi hullumajaga kontakti asuma sest paistab nagu üks nende resident on põgenenud

Balts are subhuman

paskahousu kusimutteri työmiehen viiva

na taip

Attached: 1550668035874.jpg (932x747, 178K)

lmao, there's some retarded shit happening, but that's a bit excessive

What is happening

Fuck that kike

It’s says that the image of Estonia as an open and nordic country collapsed in three day according to some guy from Tartu university

EKRE is thinking about a coalition with IRL and KE. While Reform is thinking about a coalition with IRL and SDE.

EKRE - far right nationalist
IRL - moderate libertarian-nationalist
Reform - moderate libertarian
KE - moderate social democrat
SDE - social democrats

LMAO, good riddance desu.

EKRE - nationalist
IRL - moderate nationalist
Reform - turbo euroliberals (ruled out EKRE)
KE - liberal centrist (open to EKRE)
SDE - discord trannies

Isamaa is the only party that fits into both of the realistic paths to the coalition and Reform severely underestimated them and their demands, which led to the current coalition talks without Reform. Reform has a history of treating their partners like trash, in contrast to KE. They were bragging about how "the people have chosen and our partners have to respect it". Now they're out. I'm glad we're smart enough to avoid a female eurocrat as the prime minister.

We are literally being guilt tripped back to the "Nordic path", which entails thinking a Somali family of 15 and faggots pissing in each others mouth on the streets are beautiful and progressive sights.

looool.... don't go to there m8. why do you want to be "nordic" anyway? I find your system with flat taxes, smaller government etc much better

Economic libertarianism is an undeniably big part of IRL's platform though. It's a pretty integral part of their policies and a big reason why I support them. Same goes with Reform, they are far too economically libertarian to be full euroliberals who want full economic centralization and more welfare all the time, although their policy on social issues and governance is as euroliberal as possible.

Reform is probably one of the most pozzed popular parties in Europe. Their own ideology is irrelevant in a situation where they're sending dozens of people to work in Brussels every year. Their only saving grace was that Estonia was too unattractive for niggers and muzzies in the past.

That's just purely retarded, in the large scope of EU politics, Reform is as good as it gets. Yeah they might be pozzed, but so are the governing parties basically everywhere else too. At least we have globohomo overlords who don't want to tax us to death.

If you read some of the concern letters by Reform politicians, it's all about LGBT rights, political correctness, anti-semitism and other bullshit. In my eyes there is little difference between SDE and Reform. It's not like the EU will allow us to go full Greece with taxes anyway. Low flat taxes = more growth = more cheap niggers needed. In today's open borders world it's a risky path to take.

Stop being a retarded EKREnigger user. Yeah Reform is bad and no one in their right mind denies that, but they're far away from being SDE and even if we halt all growth, EUcrats will still want to peddle cheap niggers to "improve" our GDP.

I don't even vote EKRE.

With the Reform/EKRE drama you can clearly see Reform aliging with SDE and other liberal scum that have turned Western Europe into what it is now. Read the interviews of KaKa. She said first we need to win the elections, then we'll start satisfying the demands of entrepreneurs (flooding Estonia with shitskins). The policy of Ratas even though far from perfect is far more sensible.

that feel when reform could have made me happy by going into coalition with IRL and EKRE resulting in a solid tax system and nationalism. but instead they want to rule together with fucking SD liberasts.

Siim should have raised his daughter better

KaKa is a woman, she can't help it. Our president turned out the same way. Pevkur and Michal on the other hand have been based, but they fell in line for KaKa's campaign. A lot of people in Reform and KE belong in SDE.

Henlo frens.

Hello, how are the strawberry farms in this season?

I am not sure 2bh.

the president being who she is was a surprise to everyone just by virtue of her being a literal who with zero public image

I'd rather have a Reform-SDE government if it prevented KE from being the main influence in Estonian politics. That's still a bad government, but marginally better than if KE got the power to pull their shit for the next four years.

What is so bad about KE to you?

They've been SDE lite in everything they have ever done, except when it caters to the interests of russians.

shit tax system, shady deals, buying votes off elderly and idiots, russian bullshit.

every time they get into government the spent their time by finding new and ingenious ways of spending all the reserves previous right wing governments have managed to collect.

nahkhiirmees :D

Estonian power hour

Attached: 1551200986051.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

Any of u ever committed suicide?

yea

was pretty nice tbf. Would recommend.

stfu and answer why are you in australia

ahahahah wtf

Nu blet virai

Attached: IMG_20190314_180221-01.jpg (2000x1496, 971K)

Nešdinkis iš ten

at work and reading translated delfi comments, lads
very comfy, hope this coalition sticks together i like that they seem to want solutions for making rural life better itoa big problem everywhere it seems, everything keeps urbanizing and we become less social and less trusting when living in these dense concrete jungles

Attached: 26061F09-994B-4F91-8D4C-51044203CFC7.jpg (657x527, 128K)

U jerk off to bbc lads?

Does anyone here listen to post-punk? captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-role-stupid-people-should-play-in.html

Attached: 53014739.jpg (593x593, 34K)

no they just have a bunch of boring left wing “news” stories, can’t fap to that

thicc milfs, though...

Attached: 8549043C-B433-457F-9246-A610116AB799.jpg (640x994, 40K)

>he reads captain capitalism
pretty based
but for me, it’s electropunk
youtube.com/watch?v=r6LXI3pV6y8

Attached: 0E7AD0A8-087C-45B2-80FE-61402D017591.jpg (860x676, 89K)

I just encountered this blogpost. It does look B&R and I agree with some of the things on that article like his take on feminism, but at the same time it seems bleak and incel like. Blackpilled if you will(?)

Also, try this: youtube.com/watch?v=WPo3MkMyWBc
>hurr durr i'm smart, others dumb, I live bad, others live good hurr hurr

How about indie pop then?

it’s nice, i find a lot of russian music i hear always has this ominous feeling about it, not sure if that is just russian attitude/style or if it’s the vibe of the language

got into this stuff awhile back because /mu/ is always talking about this album
youtube.com/watch?v=ysz93WWqoqc
very joy division

never been much into it but i got into alvvays for while as my sister often listened to them, they have a decent retro kind of sound

pull up on your block then I bleed it

these bitches is throwaways

Attached: IMG_20190314_110547.jpg (3456x4608, 3.94M)

why are you still alive?

Makita finished his shift near the train station I see.

I'm a famous cryp

Attached: IMG_20190312_164903.jpg (3456x4608, 3.26M)

Just recently started noticing those teenage girls with perfectly clear white symmetric faces and gorgeous blonde hair....

ooh damn
im finna fuck em

Attached: 1552281699277.jpg (225x225, 7K)

haven't had time to listen to much music, but i do enjoy post-punk

I get paid to show up
im a fuckin god

Attached: kumiko_check.jpg (1431x1014, 222K)

they probably fuck pajeets or black guys.

>mathematics analysis class
>know as one of the hardest math classes in the entire uni
>dont go to lectures all semester and start studying 4 days before the final exam
>get 87%
Lmao is this the power of not having 88IQ?

as they should

It just means you're either a jew, or a slave.

Just had a few sex 3 minutes ago gf taking a shower

how to get gf?

Be handsome

fake news
balts can't be handsome
you're clearly a muzzie or a pajeet

blet..

She lives in Žvėrynas, btw

Which street? I also live there

I dunno, but I saw her in People’s gym at panorama multiple times