What did the authors of these respective books want to tell us?

What did the authors of these respective books want to tell us?

Attached: how-the-bible-and-the-torah-are-mentioned-in-the-quran.jpg (943x396, 103K)

Allahu akbar

Christianity is a Jewish scheme to weaken Europe

muh paganism

Everything the far easterners learned. A worship of sun.

race mixing is bad

But Europe reached it's height at 1500-1918 which is undoubtedly Christian

>Follow my rules, my chosen people, or else...

>Haha just kidding I am just like you guys, even became human, love you all!

>Haha nevermind. I never really was one of you. Follow my rules, everyone, or else...

god have a wicked sense of humour, what an edgelord, who would flood an entire planet to kill the inhabitants, crazy

>Torah
History of the Jews, the Law, the prophecies

>Bible
The life and teachings of Jesus Christ, the miracles performed by Him and His followers, prophecies

>Koran
"Join my cult and I will let you rape and murder literally anyone you want also you get infinite money if you just steal it from infidels and when you die you go to paradise and get 72 virgins"

cringe and bluepilled

“follow my cult or else”

The New Testament was so bizarre. It was like someone wanted to create their own religion about sharing and caring but had to tag on a pre-existing one about mass genocide for the street cred.

The bible is both the old and new testaments. The torah is the 5 first books in the old testament if i'm not mistaken

i made it look like Jow Forumstards text because i dont really know anything about quran but even if its cringe its still redpilled

torah can mean whole OT or just Moses' 5 books

Attached: rcdhlz5zax921.jpg (640x841, 84K)

because it is different religion with different philosophy, in fact it was almost an antithesis to pre-existing philosophies.

This

pooo

t. Cow worshiper

kek

look at these triggered sandies

SEETHING

Wrong. There is no scheme to weaken europe, europe weakens on its own, just as any prosperous empire does after its peak.
However, there are schemes to weaken nations in certain sectors that are designed for their momentary purpose, still those schemes leave a trace and make a bigger impact than intended

Go back to gay ppsting

Attached: 1551646629185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Go prep your mom for Jamal Al-Somali, Pekka.

SEETHING goatfuckers

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

based gonna repost it on my meme page

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Ahmed go back

lol mad

Attached: 1544682379109.png (400x397, 244K)

I want to wipe my ass with those.

>SEETHING goatfuckers
In fact, I don't even buy into the whole Islam thing, but when it comes from a poo, I naturally feel insulted. It's like being offended by such an inferior, disgusting person.

You ""people"" literally shit in streets and green fields, live in revolting slums, bathe in corpse-filled rivers, and now you have the audacity to call me a "goatfucker"? This is just ridiculous. But oh well, you are delusional, Rajesh.

>I want to wipe my ass with those
holy shit

>wiping
>not just shitting in it

Take the poo to the loo

Attached: DF024C72-004F-4071-8262-5762A9CBC4D0.jpg (680x451, 38K)

holy btfo

Attached: butthurt.gif (304x160, 22K)

Attached: 1552110151926.png (1080x1020, 475K)

pls habib stop you’re about to explode in anger

>blah blah kill goyim God hates you
>blah blah turn cheek
>the true word of a loving yet just God who wants kuffar to be converted and for one to find the truth

Bruh, europe literally copied ancient roman and greek practices during renaissance to propel itself forward

You're supposed to poo in the loo

Should've ended with Jesus ascending into heaven

>H-HOW DARE SOMEONE INSULT MY DESERT CULT ON A FINNISH COCK POSTING WEBSITE?

Attached: 1549761573593.png (691x653, 27K)

>blah blah jews hide behind a fucking tree

Poo in loo

Literally, Islam is considered closer to Judaism than Christianity.
Even Jews consider this whole Jesus is god is bullshit.

> Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
> Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Exdous 20:3-4

Attached: 1542013101055.jpg (917x942, 121K)

Sir pls check and do the needful I do poo properly only sir

What is wrong with this?

Based Indians BTFO desert niggers

Attached: 1540774692307.jpg (1363x1379, 144K)

>Jesus is god
he is the son of god dude
>father, son, holy spirit

>father, son, holy spirt is the sale yet they aren't
>God sends himself to die on earth
>God can die by his own creation
Imagine worshiping such a weak God

Same*

Christian's get it easy because they get to cherry pick the parts they like and ignore the parts they don't

This.
Litreally there is a lot of deaths, bloodshed, and genecide in the bible

Read Philosophical Fragments by Sören Kierkegaard, brainlet

Wrong

In OT.

>implying muslims don't

Not wrong. Christians have been pulling shit out of their ass for centuries. The Bible itself wasn't even written around christ, rather it was a collection of a bunch of shit from 3 different languages.

They do but they explicitly know it's a sin, like ignoring sharia law

But they still do it nonetheless

>tis on old testament so tis invalid even tho followers of the new testament believein the old and still consider Jews to be the chosen people
Lmaooo go back to posting about cocks you faggot

Organizing a thriving civilization. The reason why these religions dominated and not any other.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (1322x1436, 3.42M)

imagine being this brainlet.
while it is stated that jesus is 100% divine while being 100% human at the same time, new testament isnt written to convince its reader about jesus's divinity, on the contrary its trying to convince its reader that jesus and his feat is 100% human.
it was written to convince its reader that virtue shouldn't be limited by material horror such as death because it doesn't take a godly feat to defeat death, of course jesus was required to be killable in this part, that was the whole point of new testament.

>Not wrong. Christians have been pulling shit out of their ass for centuries. The Bible itself wasn't even written around christ, rather it was a collection of a bunch of shit from 3 different languages.
People from literally all religions pull shit out of their ass. Faggot.
It doesn't change Christianity. Just because you call yourself a Christian doesn't make you a Christian (Matthew 7:21-23)

Jews are not the Chosen People (Mark 12)
Jesus put Himself above OT. Jesus and His disciples broke the law which pissed of the jews.

You're right but Christians who cherry pick don't see themselves as being sinners. They literally just come with up with hundreds of new sects and find justification based on how they can use the Bible.

That stealing and destroying the native traditions of places, from Zoroastrianism and Mesopotamian religion to European things like Ostara to Yule/Saturnalia is a profitable thing
B&R
Lol'd
B&R
B&R
B&R
Hol up
>*bans the Olympiad*
so you
>*massacres own people who don't want to abandon thousands of years of tradition for the Torah's greatest hits*
be sayin
>*destroys a bunch of Egyptian temples*
that we wuz
>*demolishes or repurposes European temples of numerous civilizations to become Middle Eastern religious buildings*
European
>*Thirty Years War abandoning the Balkans for the Ottomans to take*
and
>*Charles Martel abandoning Iberia to the Moors so he could genocide Baltic people who didn't want to abandon thousands of years of tradition*
sheit?

Attached: Abrahamic.jpg (599x584, 49K)

thats literally what higher rank ISIS members are doing m8

Same shit with muslims t b h
They literally go around oppressing non-muslims and putting the pressure on them and they justify it by cherrypicking shit from the Quran and saying it's the "truth"

ISIS seem like pretty good muslims tbqh

>new worlders

Attached: 1495726457151.png (1200x450, 1.02M)

bernie voters everyone

>Jesus put Himself above OT.
Yeah that's why Jesus followed the old testament
>Jesus believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, ‘The Scripture cannot be broken’ (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as ‘the commandment of God’ (Matthew 15:3) and as the ‘Word of God’ (Mark 7:13). He also indicated that it was indestructible: ‘Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished’ (Matthew 5:18).

God is almighty there exist nothing above God. God is compassionate God has the power to make himself vulnerable which the weak and fictional Allah lacks.

God made Humans in his image.
Based poo's

Attached: c3a.jpg (1128x600, 104K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Suleiman.jpg (640x640, 156K)

The content is irrelevant
a religion should only be judged by its aesthetics

So Catholicism is the best religion?

Native religions win yet again

Attached: Mausoleum_Halicarnassus_reconstruction.jpg (800x1067, 240K)

You missed my point.
Matthew 12

>*gets reduced to shithole countries*

there's only one god, and you can live eternaly if you do what I tell you

White people cant into mysticism or religion at all.

asian "religion"
>either no gods or the gods that do exist are basically just spirits

pagan religions
>oo wee there are spirits in these rocks and trees

islam
>Yes, you can have live a life of degeneracy, drinking excluded, as long as you also pray 5 times a day and go to mecca

>john 10
>literally a verse that render old scriptures obsolete

All of the three religions captured in the OP are continental asian religions, whose holy texts originate in lands on the Asian continent and were written by continental Asians.

I wouldn't say obsolete just much less valuable.

For example, OT says that we should stone adulterers. When an adulterer woman was brought to Jesus He said He won't condemn her and told her not to sin anymore.

>Matthew 15:3
>entire verse dedicated to how some Pharisees called out Jesus and the apostles for not washing their hands which Jesus calls them out on their bullshit before talking about whats clean and unclean

Also here Jesus said that nothing that goes in you (Food) is unclean, showing that we can eat pork and all food. What is unclean is what comes out of us (words), because they come from the heart.

Woah, so you have both that says that you can break the OT and follow thr OT?
Woah, Christianity loves to contradict itself

just because you slam your head againts the hard floor everday m8 doesn't mean you can get away with that much of headcannon m8.
it just put OT on the lower priority, if the law written is against jesus teaching then its hould be rendered obsolete, thats it.

Jesus never specifically says that we must follow the OT, He just says that the Scripture (OT) will come true.

>my old book says this, this means I am right

your brain under religion
wake up brainlets it’s 2019

>still falling for the religion meme
wtf?

higher understanding of christianity is required to recognize its a destructive idea.
the idea of vilifying violence is simply rotten

>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Better glorify violence like your pedophile warlord

see this post

>it just put OT on the lower priority
Not practicing the law is breaking it

>literaly i am above the law but the old law should not be forgotten either
>dumb muslim believe this is contradictory

>shows how important was the OT to Jesus
>thinks he could break them when jesus himself followed thr old testament

Jesus is above the Law