See fancy double named person on some random list

>see fancy double named person on some random list
>expect it to be a british posh upper class human bean
>it's actually a negro

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-111719~2.png (1440x1230, 887K)

How did you notice his face first that text is so small compared to his face are you fucking with me

Attached: _101130595_hi046470518.jpg (660x371, 24K)

* not notice his face

He can still be British and upper class

>fancy
>double named
Why do germs(turks) only have one given name?

getting really annoying. sometimes i see someone named something like 'nicklas dahl jensen' and then it turns out to be an indian, asian or black etc.
it really fucks with your brain

Are you retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-114225.png (1440x2560, 669K)

Anglo upper class are black

My name is Veli-Matti :)

This, I hate this. Name your kids according to the ethnicity for fucks sake, at least give a hint. Otherwise it's like opening up a dvd-shaped box and finding like socks or something, you get surprised and can't hide your real emotions as easily (which are disgust)

Why should any refugee care about you or your sensibilities? If they want to name their kids some ugly swedish name then all the more power to them.

>at least give a hint
Neger-Nicklas Dahl Jensen?

For exactly the reason I stated

Perhaps Niklas M'buti Jensen or something like that

All non-white men should have Israel and all non white women Sara as their first name.

>For exactly the reason I stated
But why? Mostly here it's Asians taking Anglo-Saxon names but I've never seen someone triggered by it.

Attached: 398425-japanese-girl.jpg (749x571, 104K)

Well I wouldn't care if asians did it since I like asians and they are worthy successors to western civilization. When jungle apes and sand people do it on the other hand, then that's just false marketing

Attached: 1489164985815s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Attached: 250.jpg (228x249, 55K)

t. sven nguyen

The reason you see blacks with double surnames because double surname = absent father. The first is the father's, which is obligatory by law, and the second is the mother, who puts it there to show that she's the child's real family or some bullshit like that

I know a thai called Antti

yes, they do that
I know a thai called Lena

YIKES

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

I'm white working class and have a double barrelled surname for the same reason, my dad was absent.

What does Jow Forums think of me?

Emile Smith Rowe is an example of another working class double barrelled footballer, but white

Attached: emile smith rowe.jpg (590x350, 26K)

you're spiritually a nigger. do you like chicken, basketball and watermelon by chance?

Chicken and watermelon are nice foods, you can't deny that.

The only sport I like is football.

I'd rather be "spiritually a nigger" than be part of the gay as fuck encrusted upper classes of England like pic related.

Attached: david-cameron2-z.jpg (650x436, 204K)

he's scottish, didn't you know? His surname is Cameron

The way the British Empire worked, the upper classes of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are actually all one and the same. For instance, people think the Guinness family (as in creators of the beer) are Irish, but their modern descendants are all English, because they were part of the loyalist imperial structure.

Only the working classes have been rooted in our regions for generations. My family has roots in London going back to the 1600s.

me too desu

its mostly non-muslims non-white who do shit like that, i knew a hermman congoid, jean francois etc. Muslims keep muslims name

the weirdest for me is when theres a fully ethnically south sudanese person who has a completely indistinguishable Australian accent.

my uncle is named jan-erik or janne for short

Attached: 1538737616896.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Refugee gives his kid a name from his own country
>OH NO THEY DON'T ASSIMILATE
Refugee names his cuntspawn according to the customs of the land
>OH NO GIVE ME A HINT

It’s easy over here. Blacks have English first names and often Dutch or Portugese last names

honestly who gives a shit what these white cucks think

Does a single day go by where we don't live rent free in your head?

who are you quoting?

The real funny one is Chamberlain-Oxlade.

i was wondering where all these double name blackies suddenly came from
earlier this century theres hasnt been any black british football player with double barreled names,except wright phillips

The proper way is to keep the ethnic last name but give an assimilated first name. That way people know you're foreign but also assimilated.

it sound so ridicilous
here an example for volga germans
dimitri fuchs
it sounds ridicilous white dimitri sergeiwitsch gorbatschov sound more chadesque

Earlier this century black Britons came straight from the colonies rather than out of some council estate dwelling slag

how about refugees get out and name your kids ooga booga in ogga bogga land

I dislike when Irish people give their children non-Irish names

>he thinks his gorvernment heard him when it cares more about coporate