How badly do you want to kys today Jow Forums?

How badly do you want to kys today Jow Forums?

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts (2).jpg (1118x745, 107K)

Just a wee bit

Not very, I don't live in a third world shithole.

>Montenegro
>negro
Ha! Nigger.

The third world is amazing if you got money. You can do so much shit that you can't get away in modern countries and murder along hiv rates here are shitlow currently.

Nice joke Blierim, did you make it up yourself?

Attached: FB_IMG_1536677195570.jpg (960x956, 49K)

i want to be dead but not kms

Yes we've all seen Hostel user

I have a qt oneitis at work and she's also my only friend and the only reason I don't want to kill myself right now.
Unfortunately she's very dumb and bad at her job so she will probably get fired soon and I will have nothing to keep me going.

Attached: 1514160442170.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

Yes! I am the smartest in my village.

That's practically a yes to my question.

Wasn't that in Slovenia?
>Slovenia
>3rd world
Maybe the Western corner full with Albanians and Bosniaks running scams on tourists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314_130828.png (662x450, 41K)

>ywn be her

literally every second

Not at all, MCC on PC has given me a new lease on life.

>MCC on PC
I don't play vidya so idk wtf that is.

Based and Emmapilled.

Based Emmaposters

Attached: emma.jpg (1361x1020, 124K)

It's good

really hard, i spend the last hour watching black pill content and i want to die

Same, which this cunt I've been texting for like a month made up her fucking mind about me, can't even ask her how she feels about me without she going on rant about how me rushing things put pressure on her, and how she doesn't want something artificial or forced or whatever.
I'm not getting any younger college are my golden years if I don't secure a solid relationship here I'm fucked, just want her to stop holding on to me if she has no plans of moving forward with this.

not

As much as always. About 6-7/10

C'est fini.

Este e o fim.

ça n'a jamais commencé

Suicide pact when?

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts.jpg (740x1110, 162K)

Whenever your little heart desires, fren

Pour vous.

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts.jpg (1118x1675, 89K)

Let's fuck each in the ass first. It's not gay because it doesn't matter anymore.

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts (1).jpg (1118x1675, 58K)

Don't worry you will.

Attached: 1080full-emma-roberts.jpg (1080x1349, 229K)

Whos gonna do it first?

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 4

only fags are suicidal

Sex or killself?

Weren't you on Zoloft yourself you cuck?

Don't want. My gf trying kissing me today, but i refuse because i too busy by job.

Attached: 30086438_899832400223689_6540230044906684416_n.jpg (765x765, 112K)

A Chad. When I grow up I want to be exactly like you.

only fags use antidepressants

Very

Nah, there was a guy from Bucharest who was lifting, fuck knows what his job was, he trolled Nihil all the time on Jow Forums. He was on low dose Zoloft, told me.

Haven´t wanted to kms since I was an edgy teenager, life is great lads

Happens to us all.

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts (2).jpg (740x1288, 109K)

5-6/10
Bit more than usual.

Both

I believe you 100%

Attached: every day is a good day to die.png (878x653, 108K)

flip a coin?

Aight

K then.

I don't have that feeling cause I'm not retarded at all
No offense

It will come. Sooner or later it will.

Sure buddy
We're all gonna die one day

HOPE

>How badly do you want to kys today Jow Forums?
Not anymore. Some anons made me realize theres really no point in dying as there is no point in living. We're all here for no other purpose but to survive the day, so that we may survive tomorrow, and turn survive the day after tomorrow, and it goes and it goes.

I just need to do whatever I've been doing and put that shit aside. At the end of the day, I don't need to contemplate my own feelings since my feelings matter to no one else but me. The feelings of people I hold dear are more precious than anything else.

You sound like a plebbitor about to have a mental breakdown. Good for you. Death comes for us all. The smart ones pick their hour.

I'm just a finally-broken 3rd worlder, just like you. I enjoy nothing, I simply exist just because.

My current year's income is significantly more than the GDP per capita here, and it has been so since 2005.