How many kids do people have per family in your cunt these days?

How many kids do people have per family in your cunt these days?

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts (3).jpg (1118x1688, 348K)

Slightly less than two, which is where every country end up once it reach a certain level of prosperity. If your country is not yet there it means it's still a shithole or have a significant sub population living at a shithole economic level.

It's rare for me to see 2. Also lots of people don't have kids because they can't afford them. So like your logic's a bit flawed.

Less then two, mostly. Feels bad, mate. Also, life is difficult now and consumeristic propaganda makes it even worse.

>Also lots of people don't have kids because they can't afford them.
yeah, that's nonsense
Our ancestors raised entire broods with less than half the disposable income people enjoy today. Cultural issues are much more significant than macroeconomics.

>comfort vs kids
Tell that to the westernised coping Eastern Euros here.

Kinda this here, honestly can raise and want like 3 but where's a decent woman for it? Seriously where and I'm not even that picky. I hate myself so much I want to get preoccupied with others to forget about me existing.

Apparently 1.8. We arent even at replacement levels which could be good but immigration counters that.

Honestly how many shitskin are there really?

0.98 kids per family
please send halp

It is slightly more than 2 per family
The problem is we don't make family anymore

>Honestly how many shitskin are there really?
Do you mean all non white people? Immigrants only? Non Hispanic whites are like 61% (when you kick out the "whites" that arent European it's probably 59%) by 2045 it's supposed to dip below 50%. 13.5% of the country was born abroad but that's for the whole world. 3.3 % of the population is illegal (mostly Hispanic but technically all races are represented). So are population growth is pretty much from immigration.

Exclude southern Italians and now we're down to the low 50s percentage wise.

Attached: itisover.jpg (824x345, 15K)

Per native born chileans is about 1.8
Also haitian inmigramts have like 3 kids per family so we'll probably get blacked in some years

My parents had 6, i have 0

An cat and an abortion

Fugg.

Attached: nuts2-fertility-rate.jpg (1600x1600, 885K)

Ayy lmao.

>having kids is expensive

I never understood this, you just buy more food and food is cheap if you know how to cook.
Schooling is free
Government gives you extra assistance

Like you're already raising 2 runts, why not 3 or 4.

Imagine only having one or less siblings, what the fuck

>no more comfort
How about this?

>please send halp
BVLLS FROM AFRICA ARE COMING

0, unless you are an immigrant, then it's like 12

Is the green all niggers and muslims?

You can't work and have kids at the same time it's too much trouble, unless one of the two parents stop working and take care of the children

Or the man makes a ton of money and the woman raises them. I'd be okay with that honestly.

tell me, why do you worshit this horsefaced uggo?

True, the women should stay home
Comfort is overrated, I guess for an atheist their life supercedes all and this world is all they have so they just want to have fun.

That is what grandparents are for.

>Kurds dabbing on the Turks in the bottom right

Attached: smugpepe.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Are they good Catholics?

Yes

Looks like one of my exgf.

Attached: 1118full-emma-roberts (2).jpg (1118x1073, 153K)

>what is hedonism and consumerism
Now you know.

Detta är slutet.

A lot

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-11-23-at-21.28.56.jpg (1501x1093, 505K)

This. I had 7 siblings growing up.

Oh fugg. It is over for Jow Forums.

Wait wat? That's like what my parents and grandparents had.

no the nigger areas are bluer

by average 1

I had a friend with 8 siblings, but his family was really religious

i have two parts of my family - one from the mountains and one from riverlands
in the riverlands one 1 or 2 kids, even going centuries back they never had more than 4
mountain part of my family had like a dozen siblings

Something like 1.9
There were these feminist cunts who went on the radio last week and were talking about how we are having a fertility crisis and they don’t know how or why it is happening.

Gee, maybe it might be the fact that in the past month 900 babies have been aborted, that may be a contributing factor.

I guess our only option is to import low skill third world migrants boys. Our unelected half indian sodomite taoiseach knows best.

Attached: 69B95C50-446F-4AF2-8062-C311CC2521F7.jpg (720x723, 64K)

That's not gonna work

whaaat
here its like 250 a month and dropping and we have always had liberal abortion laws

They just got abortion, it's still new and exciting for them.

Attached: 1548019673881.jpg (740x418, 29K)

they have only marginally higher population and they are waaaaaaaay richer than we are
what a bunch of retards

1.5 but if you count only native birthrates is probanly around 1.2
>france/UK
yes
>Ireland
not really but is decreasing
>Northern sweden
no

You basically summed up the majority of the Irish population, retarded.

Millenials are the most insufferable, Americanised cunts going. They see anything to do with tradition and morality as backwards and we MUST keep progressing forward in order to catch up with our Globohomo neighbours in Europe.

Its basically all being lead by the women too. Irish millenial women are the most shrill harpies going. Literally every single one you meet will be a feminist. First they passed gay marriage and now they passed abortion. Also they have adopted the globalist mindeset thag anyone can be Irish so long as they are born here. Both your parents are Nigerian but you were born here? Congratulations Adequinzee Adobogunge, you are now Irish. You are as Irish as I am. After all, we need to be more inclusive and diverse.

Us native Irish are going to be a minority by 2050. We are already only 80% of the population and thats dropping fast.

Like you incel virgin you know for sure.

Aha okay.

>They see anything to do with tradition and morality as backwards and we MUST keep progressing forward in order to catch up with our Globohomo neighbours in Europe
its not much different here tho, except our government is basically ex-communist eu appointed dictatorship and nobody cares what people think, half of them are semi-literate hillbillies either way
>Its basically all being lead by the women too.
the opposite here, men are the most liberal and obnoxious ones

its funny, cause you use more contraception than we do, are much much wealthier and still have 4 times as much abortion

is there something similar with wallachia, moldavia and erdely in your country?

No it's only Gyppos everywhere.

Attached: 1000full-emma-roberts.jpg (1000x815, 55K)

My friend is from Vicov and I am legit thinking of moving there once us native Irish dip below 50% in 20 years. Just live out the rest of my days in a log cabin in the Carpathians.

I really am sick of this sycophantic progressivism and faux-logical "tradition is bad" bullshit. The same people bleating on about freedom of choice recently will readily welcome things like hate-speech legislation and punitive measures against wrong-think.

>Vicov
Suceava? Tell him "sârmă!".

Basically they just hate themselves and want to be replaced because they see themselves as privileged and now its the darkies turn at taking the wheel. Theyre all brainwashed by Marxist garbage

Yeah, hes from Suceava. He is sort of a Romanian revisionist so he doesnt call it Vicovu de sus, wants Romania to return to cyrillic alphabet etc.

0 or 1 is preferred.

Vicov isn't that good
t. live in Suceava
But Radauti is
Yes, Moldova which has mountains and hills and less Gypsies than even Hungary has the most births
Pic related

Attached: harta-copii (1).jpg (1197x827, 104K)

Okay, that's definitely autism unleashed.

are people from temesvar and severin cryptoslavs?

>Călărași, Tulcea, Galați
>white people

They are gay and vampires. You could say gaypires.

It's like 1.8 kids per family here.

Meanwhile in my family - I have 7 siblings.. How any parents can deal with 8 kids is beyond me.

i though those are from erdely

if you don't have at least 5 kids what the fuck are you even doing with your life?

Attached: dljad8p6zq511.jpg (3256x4884, 1.22M)

We have 2 little ones at home and that more than enough. Jesus Christ.

>what the fuck are you even doing with your life
trying to figure out how do i get out of being a loser and attract women

based and redpilled

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts (6).jpg (740x740, 120K)

>attract women
No you retard, you don't attract them that's their thing, you as man you GET THEM.

Attached: 511full-emma-roberts.jpg (511x767, 97K)

think it's like 1.8
quite surprised really every family seems to have 2 or 3 kids, maybe the chinks dont fuck or something idk

i dont think i know how to do that either

Far too fucking many and most of them are shithouse parents, desu.

Well that's because you are an aspie who has spent a decade in isolation looking at a screen full of lies.

not really, my story is a bit more complicated

Oh look, another worthless tradcon projecting his failures onto the world. Do us a favour and off yourself.

i heard it gets easier after the third one

Tatar and Turkish girls are CUTE CUTE
Lived 2 years in Timisoara, was nice, had some Croat friends there

>tradcon
No I'm liberal.
>off yourself
Already tried.

>off yourself
maybe you shoud become more like a tradcon?

Every fucking virgin who spent a decade in isolation in front of a screen tells me exactly that. You ain't special. No one is.

Was raised as such. Didn't work in the end.

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts (7).jpg (740x946, 128K)

You wanna know how many of your relatives live here?

maybe you should start by realizing that you can be a liberal without endorsing faggotry
i didnt say im special, i said my story is a bit different

I already do and it's 2. Neither helped me, they just virtue signal on Skype that how much of a success they are but cut me off the moment I asked for help of them.

Honestly I just want to beat people to the death with a steelpipe.

So almost 3.

Soon none. Green jacobines are advocating for woman not to give birth to protect the environment and for feminism.

Currently we have one of the lowest fertility rates in the world with only 1.1 children per woman and an average maternal age of 32.

Meanwhile, they keep bringing in all these fucking shitskins to keep the population artificially growing.

Attached: apu.jpg (240x240, 11K)

>tfw industrial engineer who was hired by a latin american ranch/plantation owner to look into some agri mechanization for him for a few months
>he was 45 years old and had 8 wives
>and 50 male sons aged 15 to 25 years old who were having children of their own and carrying aks on his properties
>because when you cross 2 hills, there was a rival 60 year old ranch owner who had around 130 sons and grandsons of 15 years or older, and there was a constant threat of shootouts

you can also google mormons
mormons can take 5 to 10 wives and have 20 to 50 children families too, mormon colonies already run some towns in southern usa and mexico and have mayors and police forces and whatnot there
arabs have 15 kids on the regular too

Attached: 1406375850447.png (347x250, 156K)

Mega-Chad.

Yes it is over.

so basically all you need to start your own village/town is a bunch of aks and 5-10 wives
20 years later you get an actual armed force of your own sons
mormons are doing this, arabs are doing this, latin american ranchers are doing this

its insane

statistically 1.5

idk I don't know many people, when I am confident, wealthy and such I will have as many children as possible.