You can't live with your parents at 30 years old, it's time for you to move out and get a job

>you can't live with your parents at 30 years old, it's time for you to move out and get a job

Attached: 1552391200652.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>man up, you're an adult now so start acting like one

Attached: 1544606716580.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>words that came out of OP's stepdad's mouth this morning

If you dont mkve out by 18 you are pathetic 2bqhwy

lmao im 22 years old neet and still living with my parents

Based

Good goy, pay your rent

First part is up to you and your parents. The second is pathetic that at 30 you contribute nothing to society.

I moved out when I was 16 to live with my 34 year old lover, suck it pleb

>you need a job go become a productive member of the society

Attached: 1551737875779.png (647x778, 17K)

>contributing to society
Why do people think they can guilt trip NEETs with that shit
Is your only purpose in life to be useful?

>NOOOOOOOOOO GOY HOW DARE YOU!!!! GO WORK FOR ME 9-5 OR YOU'RE RUINING THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha. Society can suck my fatty.

Attached: MonkMummified.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Yes otherwise your a worthless sack of meet that expects free shit.

>RENT FREE

Attached: 1523498600065.jpg (665x590, 83K)

don't care, i am owed free shit

Are animals worthless sacks of "meet" as well?

>not finding an unstressful job but staying at parents house in order to gain financial stability without limiting your contact with family
Honestly feeding the housingjew just for the sake of moving out is retarded, it's basically throwing money into a mud puddle

well good thing there's fantastic goys like you who slave away for my free neetbux wich I am legally owed

Attached: 1542761587733.png (332x332, 114K)

how the fuck do you have money to move at 18? do you just work and skip college?

yeees goy, pay that rent and loan

Not if you buy your own property.

>YOU'RE EATING US OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME, user! GET A JOB AND GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

People work for personal gain, "contributing to society" is accidental if it happens at all. There is plenty of legal jobs that are harmful to society.

Who the fuck can afford it without indebting yourself for 30 years though

t. virgins
you dont like fun? or are you a mental 14 yo who still plays videogames and watches anime
i get money from the gov

Attached: 3e4.jpg (600x495, 75K)

You can sell it during those 30 years. In fact a lot of people have made a lot of money that way when their property value went up 10x, but of course there's the risk of losing it all too if the value crashes. Generally speaking though it shouldn't because land is limited in supply and the demand only goes up.

>oy vey, paying off that apartment loan is fun, you stupid goy!

Attached: 1544574028099.png (600x695, 680K)

>leeching off government money is ok but using your parents money is not
Also where is the fun in living with strangers in a crammed flat and losing half your paycheck to rent

its not about leeching, i dont care where the money comes from
the fun is living with your friends close to everything in the middle of the city, being able to go out everday, bring home girls without a fuss, living close to all the best bars and to your frat

im talking about student house in the city of course
yeah it is

so you brag about "moving out at 18" with the government's money? what about countries that don't have this benefit?

>stop being a neet

Attached: d5c.jpg (165x115, 8K)

>im talking about student house
>WOW WHY ISN'T EVERYONE LIVING IN THESE TINY CHEAP STUDENT HOMES LIKE ME AND GETTING PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL WOW HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE DUMB
kill yourself you retarded fucking nigger
I bet you are a literal fucking nigger as well because I just cannot comprehend an actual human being this fucking dumb

I wonder if there's a way i can avoid paying taxes somehow. I want to live off the grid in a shack in the woods and only pay for electricity + internet...would that be possible somehow?

fake your death

I've lived with my parents, alone, with friends, with flatmates, with my parents again, alone again, with other flatmates, etc. The most immature person I've known was a German flatmate I had for two months, and she had left home age 17-18.

i dont want to make mom or baba sad so thats out of the question

33 here and still live with my parents

You're a spoiled brat you fucking retard

I'm eating my father's time of life, and this makes me sad, and if I don't eat a lot more of time from them I will never reach the same level of average economic power of their generation by far because I wasted a lot of my time being depressed and losing myself

>OY GOYIM STOP BEING LAZY AND COME WORK FOR ME SO I CAN AFFORD MY 3RD YACHT.
wagies are so pathetic

it's not a jewish plot, you are not a child and therefore you have to sustain yourself

>go live alone despite not having a job and be a much bigger cost for your parents since that's where the money for rent and bills comes from until you have a job
Nice!
>B-but muh neetbux
Fuck off first worlders

>wh*Tes unironically say this here
Why do their parents hate their children so much?

NEETs are the next step in the evolution

I'm convinced it's impossible to get enough money to move out unless you have a wealthy background. No jobs around, no money, no education, life sucks.

those are shit countries
Its a loan btw i have to pay it back
no lol learn to read
its a loan, you get more in sweden than me in the netherlands fucko

But how are they going to spread their genes?

Are there neetbux in Iran?

U going to kish this new year?

Make a millionare dollars in the USA invest it and live off of the 50k dividend each year, they can only tax you on the original million and not dividends .

so where is the fun?
I can have friends/girlfriends, go out with my friends and all other things without living off welfare or being indebted for a shitty crammed apartment lol

>just make a million dollars bro
Not even mentioning the fact that i'd have to pull a green card out of my ass to even get there...nigger

Attached: fc1ddc7d80c3aac81ba1e8be03dc5b4d.gif (473x238, 1.51M)

Most countries people can’t afford to immediately leave home at 18, 21 is typically when people start moving out

>not saving up and living at home so you don't have to be crushed by debts as you move out
... Yikes