Are you crazy yet?

Are you crazy yet?

Attached: sekoan.jpg (680x532, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHcgLEtYP28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My name is not important

Attached: 421.png (1189x793, 534K)

It's, uh... it's a downward spiral... to the end of all times and uh... there's no chance that we can survive. I mean 70 million people every year are brought onto this earth.
What are they doing? Sucking up our resources. There's too many people. So, what do we do? Just keep them around?

Attached: 1583568837.jpg (466x351, 52K)

I posted about ending it all. I went to bed instead. I still feel like shit. I feel like a burden to everyone around me. I feel like dying would highly likely make them happier, I can't go on with this life. I'm a waste of space

Attached: 1552157200281.png (625x350, 262K)

Attached: dark11.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE

*Notim Portant

Hi not important, I’m user

Probably not, but i scream at myself alone every day for as long as i can remember. It's the only way i can release. I scream at the wall, at the pillow or sometimes at the void when i'm completely alone at night.

you alright bro? ever visited a psychiatrist?

I fap for 4 hours a day

i killed my therapist while i lived in singapore because i hated him. i hate everything about hin. his pseud drivel, his worthless self contradicting """"ADVICE""""
HA! Yeeeeeeea doc, right. Of course im going to pump myself full of these magic chemicals you prescribed me. And then all of my problems will go away. First he says its a fucking serotonin imbalance, then he goes off and says its because of my personal life...WELL WHICH ONE IS IT DOC? I DIDNT GET LAID IN HIGH SCHOOL I GUESS IM JUST FUCKED RIGHT? OH WHATS THAT? ITS JUST THE DOPAMINE RECEPTORS FUCKING UP AHAHAHAHAHA OK DUEDE RIGJHT!!! YES! Let me take some prozac and i'll be on my way then. YES! GOOD FUCKING DAY TO YOU YOU FUCKING FRAUD!
I couldn't bear it. Before i took the drugs i was in constant pain and anguish. After i started taking the prozac things calmed down a bit. Felt like a fucking robot but eeeeeeh. whatever. But it took me a few months to realize that whenever i stopped going under the dosage it would all come back. This fucker got me hooked on these fucking painkillers and now GOD FORBID I DONT TAKE THEM IT ALL KEEPS COMING BACK. MEANING I LINE THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES POCKETS BUYING THIS SHIT IN BULK SO IT LASTS ME A FUCKING LIFETIME....FUUUUUUUUCK YOU. I threw that shit in the garbage a looooooooong time ago. I think i beat my illness naturally, i managed to ditch the drugs and i feel better than ever. OHOHOHO YEEEEEEEEAH DOC. I'm feeling great. I'm hip as fuck, son. SO GREAT I FEEL in fact that i'm going to smash your fucking lights out with a golf club, hope you dont mind doc, this might cause a slight dopamine rush! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. Clobbered the charlatan so hard i had pieces of brain matter on the club. Got out of the office, booked a flight to NY and now i live upstate with my rich uncle. Never coming back to that bugman filled shithole, never coming back to another scam artist's office and most definitely never coming back to prozac baby. Cause i'm alive.

whack

lad...

Attached: 1474244959143.jpg (775x837, 36K)

Holy shit

Me too

What is crazy?

Attached: terry a davis.jpg (350x350, 31K)

based travis bickle

youtu.be/uHcgLEtYP28

Attached: IMG_20180419_015809.jpg (750x393, 29K)

Attached: 1551539892040.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

haha
almost jap is crazy

To be fair as long as you don't think like the majority you can be labelled as crazy. I liked Terry, not out of pure, unfiltered voyeurism but because he spoke true and honest. I wish I could do the same. I'm just brewing inside till I explode and generally the explosion isn't pretty.

I respect terry as a programmer really, I don't care if he had problems, what he accomplished he did so all by himself

My parents, my therapist,my friends, my bullies, my female friends, my siblings simply everyone told me that I am crazy

I will show them what is craziness

You can turn pissbottles into explosives?

No, I'm not crazy. It's the world that gone mad

Attached: Ave Christvs Rex.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Attached: sekoan1.jpg (1024x963, 81K)

Noo, azer chan

That too, he wrote a fucking compiler.

>crazy
been called crazy, weird, fuck up, freal, etc.
i've been told i'm a weird lad by everyone around me but i can never figure out why they think i'm weird. when i ask them they say i do things differently, but i can never understand what they mean by this.

why cant i be normal, lads? why am i like this

Attached: 1551077916563.png (697x817, 545K)

As the world fell, each of us, in our own way, was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy: me or everyone else.

Attached: madmax.jpg (213x297, 15K)

baseado e tarjapretapilulado

TO JE TAJ DUH!

Attached: 1514869093130.jpg (420x410, 17K)

maybe, i made a thread on new years cataloguing shaving my head, i was pretty drunk

NO