I love the Ukrainian language and the Ukrainian culture. Their history is amazing and they’ve come a long way...

I love the Ukrainian language and the Ukrainian culture. Their history is amazing and they’ve come a long way. Sometimes I wish I was Ukrainian or lived there.
Do you guys like Ukraine?

Attached: 2F9852AF-7810-42B6-B657-4ED54D82A692.jpg (425x255, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vhv9fDd3UDg
youtu.be/RjE0PG_yEM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sure do love my Cuman brethren

The only thing i care about in Ukraine

youtu.be/Vhv9fDd3UDg

I like Ukrainian food. Also most of ukrainian are bro tier. On the other hand I don't see them as really another nation for russians. It's more about one part of russians trying to build their own Russia, implying they have a chance to avoid corruption and shit by doing so. Lucky bastards if they will succeed.

>Ukrainian ""culture""

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>I wish I lived there
You really don't. Ukrainians themselves fucking out of here en masse should really be a good clue for you.
Ukraine is a fascinating place in a morbid kind of way, and it's really better to just observe it from afar. That's what I'm planning to do, too.

>I love the Ukrainian language and the Ukrainian culture
such thing does not exist
>Their history is amazing and they’ve come a long way
I too, love 29 year old "histories"
>Sometimes I wish I was Ukrainian or lived there.
Said no one ever

>implying they have a chance to avoid corruption and shit by doing so
You can try to deny it, but you won't escape your essence. It's really funny how Ukrainians react when things start to be a little stricter, when you actually have to follow the law. Just a real life example, my friend went to work to the new patrol police. They really tried to make it work properly - no bribes, just doing their job. It didn't last even a year, people themselves started to offer money and they actually get mad at my friend for refusing to take it. Because for people here it's just more convenient this way. Why bother with the law, with all the formalities, when I can just pay you money and go on with my business?
I don't know, maybe it will change someday and people will become responsible on their own. But as of today they only understand brutality and oppression. Otherwise it's the Wild Field, like in good old days.

Where will you go?

Yeah, it's my favourite Russian oblast'

Good, so why don't you just move there?

He's black and eastern euros are xenophobic

I’m at a busy point in my life and I have too much to deal with including moving all my stuff and doing paperwork to live in Ukraine

>flag
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

every time

Attached: 6153849271615.jpg (543x550, 31K)

How’d you know I was black?

You made this thread a day or two ago but prefaced it with "I'm a black american"

kys, Ukrops are pretty based

going to Jow Forums daily means seeing the same ~30 threads every day every week for years

Oh yeah lol
I forget I even post here, most of the time I just lurk the /rus/+/bel/+/ukr/ thread

Attached: 1439208692_cereal-dad.png (708x500, 33K)

Can you read Russian?

t. buttblasted Poolack

Attached: 1552310068086.gif (607x609, 821K)

Based blown up poolack

Attached: 150px-Peka_namekaet.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Well I try my best and I’m doing well but I have yet to attempt to actually post in “poccnr” haha

Like clockwork

What is your end goal

You should learn Ukrainian language instead of Russian... They will appreciate it.

Attached: Flag_ukraine.jpg (450x300, 22K)

I am but some of the words I’m learning in Duolingo (shitty way to learn, I know) are kind of similar. I’m still waiting for the textbook to arrive, in the meantime I’m lurking threads with Ukrainians in them

Looool

Good to hear.

post more music like that, i love it when i run desu

I do not mind them. I live in a district where I hear more Ukrainian than Polish. Warsaw could be called little Kiev.

whats your obessiosn with ukraine my black men ? is it vagina or vagina ?

yes, ukraine is based

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 41K)

Probably Russia lmao

No.

Why not?

its a bit weird cause its probably the only country in europe that has serious natality growth and in the middle of war as well
dunno why is that

This
And
This

I like Gogol, Cossacks, Nokturnal Mortum and Drudkh. So yes I like the Ukraine.

Just check out her other songs they are similar

youtu.be/RjE0PG_yEM8

Based lad

Butthurt
And
Extremely butthurt

Extremely shit history and no culture.
I'm sorry to tell u the truth but i have to stop this denial about your fake country.

They are just christian turkoids

Attached: q.jpg (966x227, 57K)

They have some pretty good meat and dairy products but I wouldn't live in that shithole.

>I’ll cry louder
>WAAAHHHH WAAAAAAHHHH
heh, sure showed me assblasted poolack

In case if anyone was wandering why there are so many butthurt Poles hating on Ukrainians everywhere: this is effect of Russian psyop.

You see, in most of countries Russian propaganda machine focuses on presenting Russia in good light. The result are epic memes about Natalia Poklonskaya, based Puton, savior of the white race, protector of conservative values, etc.

But not in Poland. Russians realize that in Poland dislike for Russia is too big to sell us this kind of bullshit. Putin's approval rating in Poland is literally the lowest in entire world. This is why instead, they decided to focus on divide&conquer, stiring hated between Poles and Ukrainians.

And they succeeded. In 2012, you wouldn't find anyone complaining online about Poland and Ukraine organizing Euro together. Today, under every article about Ukraine and Russia, there are thousands of comments shitting on Ukrainie and reminding Wołyń massacre (while under similar articles in other countries, there are comments praising Russia).

Of course, Ukrainians are partly to blame for this as well. Their ignorance of how Bandera and his troops are viewed in Poland, and historical revisionism in that field only fuels the Russian propaganda machine.

There also have been a lot of provocations Russians have been conducting in Ukraine, where Polish historical monuments were devastated by "unknown perpetrators".

Of course there is also economic question - millions of Ukrainians work in Poland now, so lot of retards complain that they "steal our jobs" in similar manner Bongs complain about Poles in Britain. Of course, despite of fact that those are low - wage jobs that said Poles wouldn't take anyway.

TL;DR - Russians, being cunning cunts they are, stir up hated between Poles and Ukrainians using divide&conquer. And they are the only ones benefiting from that quarrel, as it's always been since 17th century.

thanks im listening right now her other song, some are punchy and give 80s vibes wich are great for my running session but her voice is kinda annoying

I like them, but they desperately need to get their shit in order.

t. ass blasted Hohol

Attached: 8.jpg (360x325, 29K)

Lithuania, Poland or Czechia. Maybe somewhere in Western Europe.

Nie wpierdalaj się Moskalu.

Attached: 1552430101391.png (680x680, 163K)

Cringe at Polish posters being triggered by the mere presence of Ukraine.
As if you were slightly better than them

The television and internet whips them into a frenzy, they don’t even question it they just embrace the butthurt and use it as an outlet instead of doing something productive with that energy.

t. exposed putinbot

I love how these ukrainian animals call us buttblasted etc
We just tell you the facts.
You know that ukraine should not exist right?

Why go to a country where niggers are openly hated. Go to France or something

Guys, can you stop being so mean to each other? Please. Thank you.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

It’s cute that you conflate your obnoxious crying with “facts”. Maybe if you whine more like a menopausal woman I’ll care? Just keep at it bro

i like ukraine

>being nice to bandera lovers
Never
Just please Russia let's do some partition of ukraine and let's wipe their fake culture of this planet.
These should be polish and russian lands.

You realize that accusing every Ukrainian of supporting Bandera is dumb? UPA acted in western Ukraine only. So central and eastern Ukrainians aren't even responsible for these crimes, and they are the majority in the country, as well as the ones most endangered by Russia.

>I love the Ukrainian language and the Ukrainian culture. Their history is amazing and they’ve come a long way. Sometimes I wish I was Ukrainian or lived there.
Do you guys like Ukraine?

Yes, i like Ukraine also and do want live in this country. Because of this we must conquer them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

cringe polish buttblast-posters

Attached: cossak.jpg (800x856, 173K)

I know. But i like to call them like this.

In the name of all Poles, I'd like to apologize for all the edgy faglords who have been ruining our image on this board for the last few years. Special apology goes to our Ukrainian friends, who are met with Polish hostility and autism in almost every thread they appear.

I'm so sorry you had to see this.

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (600x683, 33K)

>ukranian language
>ukranian culture
>ukranian history

damn I didn't even know they had that

Then you must realize you are autistic.

The most cuck post I have ever seen.
Yeah i got this

typical ignorant w*sterner

On the contrary. By acting like a mad ape in every thread about Ukraine and Ukrainians, you are only bringing shame to our country.

Please commit sudoku.

>Ukrainians believe they are descendants of pic related people.
>Still claim to be Slavs.

Attached: q.jpg (966x582, 139K)

Attached: 6666.jpg (400x537, 65K)

There is literally nothing wrong with LARPing as SARMATIAN BVLL.

Attached: bf7ee9210f1c307954424b59465a173d9ccd4089e486e69bd9e9d7850af6e2b8.jpg (361x360, 51K)

>Russian janny think he can hide the truth

In case if anyone was wandering why there are so many butthurt Poles hating on Ukrainians everywhere: this is effect of Russian psyop.

You see, in most of countries Russian propaganda machine focuses on presenting Russia in good light. The result are epic memes about Natalia Poklonskaya, based Puton, savior of the white race, protector of conservative values, etc.

But not in Poland. Russians realize that in Poland dislike for Russia is too big to sell us this kind of bullshit. Putin's approval rating in Poland is literally the lowest in entire world. This is why instead, they decided to focus on divide&conquer, stiring hated between Poles and Ukrainians.

And they succeeded. In 2012, you wouldn't find anyone complaining online about Poland and Ukraine organizing Euro together. Today, under every article about Ukraine and Russia, there are thousands of comments shitting on Ukrainie and reminding Wołyń massacre (while under similar articles in other countries, there are comments praising Russia).

Of course, Ukrainians are partly to blame for this as well. Their ignorance of how Bandera and his troops are viewed in Poland, and historical revisionism in that field only fuels the Russian propaganda machine.

There also have been a lot of provocations Russians have been conducting in Ukraine, where Polish historical monuments were devastated by "unknown perpetrators".

Of course there is also economic question - millions of Ukrainians work in Poland now, so lot of retards complain that they "steal our jobs" in similar manner Bongs complain about Poles in Britain. Of course, despite of fact that those are low - wage jobs that said Poles wouldn't take anyway.

TL;DR - Russians, being cunning cunts they are, stir up hated between Poles and Ukrainians using divide&conquer. And they are the only ones benefiting from that quarrel, as it's always been since 17th century.

Grannies Sraki and uncles Buffomets should extinct first

no

Attached: 9.png (225x225, 9K)

Кaк paбoтaeтcя в Пoльшe, хoхoл? Bce тyaлeты пepeчиcтил?

what was it

some copypasta

trying to shame someone for earning money as you do putin’s dirty work for free, what a literal cuck

Based ukie telling it like it is.

Guy is explaining that russian media makes an effort to brainwash polacks against ukrainians since they can’t get polacks to side with russians. Janny deletes this of course because he is an unironic putinbot

I have seen your wall of text several times in Jow Forums. Aren't you tired yet?

oh i get
it's that russian mod
?

>assumes only one pole is posting on Jow Forums
perfect example of russian mentality

low tier bait

Cheers friend

Aye, I thought it was a meme at first but I’ve seen for a couple weeks now how he deletes any post that might even slightly be criticizing russia

I blame him not for making money, but for pretending to be Pole and spreading this pasta over and over again.

it's weird how he still is a mod despite clearly abusing his powers

operation unthinkable should've happend

I’m thinking internet segment of the propaganda psyop bribed hiroshima to make that guy a mod and never remove his position.

The only reason he keeps posting it is because janny keeps deleting it, it’s a conflict

Is this some kind of schizophrenia? Russian agents / mods / bots everywhere.

Its closed circle, no changes. New born ukranians and russians are practically same people as old soviet pigdogs, they just can use internet better and laugh at funny memes.
Im not sure if anything can change russian nation at this point. Even bloody chechen wars didnt change anything in minds. Probably because they weren't on russian soil.

Attached: 1551817615074-int.jpg (2039x1329, 451K)

What janny delete? Xenophobic threads? Show me.

>proof posting begins

Attached: 1535168577121.png (516x1599, 83K)

He's right about the janny. And it's also true russia spends millions on its internet defense team.

I had an Ukrainian friend, he died a few months ago in Mariopol defending his country against Russian terrorists.

So all you can do is posting pasta and meme pictures. Got you. I did not expect anything else.