My life sucks so fucking much

My life sucks so fucking much

No fucking friends and never had a gf

Attached: pepethefrog.jpg (975x600, 37K)

Same but
At least you live in the first world.

but atleast youre french, the coolest nationality on earth

France is still a shit country

I am a mutt and no, french people want to be either nigger or arab

no he doesnt

at least this is true
i wish i was a french in finland

No. i refuse to believe france isnt like my godard films

Same but at least I have a good family
I’d be totally fucked if not lol

Some day I will make a fucking go pro.video and you will see what my shithole look like, you would be surprised

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sucks to be you. I bet you don't even have any willpower left to change your life.

This.

It is worse

I tried but nothing worked

Ive tried nothing but everything works

ça na jamais commencé

I wish I were you

>wah wah im so depressed
open your eyes kid

Attached: 19-31-20-1552560976581.jpg (700x644, 95K)

Same

Based

Fuck off

reminds me of that japanese woman who went to France and looked absolutely nothing like how she expected it to be because of black people everywhere and recorded it.

France is a shithole full of shitskin, this video.didnt lie and is not cherry picked

It is over.

I'd pay a ton of money to fuck the hs teens in the favella. But you are cuck.

It's called Syndrome de Paris

At least we have friends on here, right ?

How do I tell my parents that my life sucks and that I dont want to live my shit life ?

hello pierre are you enjoying your visit

move to somewhere really sunny and warm where there are only a few people around. don't tell your parents about it.

hes a advice from a 29 year old neet loser, get you shit togetehr before 25, a job, cariere whatever and learn to get girl, after that age its over you'll live with this failure all your life. Normies deal with this shit earlier (15/max20) if you dont internally fix it, then its over

A Frenchman never succumbs to doubt and despair OP, go forth and claim your birthright, action will set you free!

Attached: Londo is Not.jpg (800x600, 80K)

>implying frenchmen still exist

I tried. Don't. It's worse when they look at you like the piece of shit you are. As long as I live with my parents I can't be honest with myself, and it's the result of trying to communicate my feelings.

Nah I just want to prepare them for the day I will kms, I want them to be prepared and not be sad

No matter what you do, if they love you just a little bit, you will hurt them. I'll take my exemple because it is the only one I know : my sister would be crushed, my mother would loose her footing and my father would probably kill both of them and then himself. I can't see that happening.

God, I wish all you failed normies fucked off somewhere.

Fuck

My life is so painful, I wont last long until I do it

chin up mate
it probably means nothing but i would be your friend
t. English lad who loves the French

>English lad who loves the French

Lol no one wants such a cringelord as a friend

only have 1 of those things

live in first world doesn't mean you can be happy.

;_;

why are you all so mentally weak? life is good, it's all about perspective

>why are you all so mentally weak? life is good, it's all about perspective

I really hate such person...

you hate yourself more, I'd wager

That was another poster, not me ( the one you replied too)

I will be your friend too, user

I do this. I've fugged like 10 prostitute prostitute (most of them teen and Venezuelan) this year so far, and still feel very low. It's about self esteem, no gf, guilt and regret etc

Where do you live, friend ? It doesn't get better, but with the right things to hold you, it gets bearable. I know what I need, I just don't have it. It's probably your case too.

I'm an incel just like you.

stop having sex with prostitutes, it is degenerate and sinful

Then change that and quit whining about it to strangers