Your country

Your country
Are you a depressed person?

Flag
Yes

I want to kill myself right now and I just woke up

Attached: lezmt_53186661_2388930978059918_7393595538473828569_n.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lezmt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it, one less tardzilian posting stupid off topic shit

>I want to kill myself right now
Please, do it.

yes

Bong
No

I'm not depressive by nature, but I am an extremely anxious person, so I shut myself away and live as a NEET.

no

I want to die but not by killing myself or anything
I want to die in an accident or at least someone else would kill me. I feel like suicide by cop is my best bet right now.

I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of being a burden.

Attached: 1550815857978.jpg (633x758, 157K)

I've been depressed ever since I came back to this country.

Where were you previously?

USA

1. leaf
2. no

just anxious and paranoid, have trust issues
dont hate my life just hate everyone else lol
which is probably much worse waha

Attached: 1473952778572[2].jpg (900x600, 88K)

I literally was gonna kill myself for real like a year ago but then i discovered int. I still want to kill myself but

Flag.
No, but I'm sad. Mostly because of tfw no bf/gf.

i hate both myself and everyone else

Why are you all so deppressed? I mean, do any of you have actual reasons to be depressed or suicidal?
No, don't give shit answers like: "i'm so empty inside", "i live in a shithole", "life is suffering :(". That's all bullshit.
Tell me the actual reasons of why are you all so fucking depressed.

Attached: 1536937241281.jpg (480x471, 35K)

mental illness

Furansu
no, not at all

Attached: nothing wrong.jpg (1168x708, 73K)

Dopamine deficiency

>I literally was gonna kill myself for real like a year ago but then i discovered int
I'm so sorry, bro.

Low self-esteem unironically

Autism unironically

Shit-tier genetics. I'm ugly and disgusting.

Becuase of the mistakes that I did in the past made me the misareble person today

mental illness and grief

So for no reason at all, hmmmm....
This is the only I can kinda understand why but still the past is in the past, just improve yourself

who is she in the pic?

I'm black

>she

My "crush"
instagram.com/lezmt/

Attached: lezmt_50696544_138537640517469_8240384510497828921_n.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

Lol, "improve yourself". So easy for you to say it. It's over for me. I can't make any money, I missed out the teenage love, I'm fat,autistic, retarded piece of shit lacking any social skills to survive adulthood and suffering in third world shithole called Shitzil

So you prefer being a depressed piece of shit for mistakes from the past rather than improve yourself, okay

she's 15 user

Having muscles and six packs will not make me happy, I just want to be happy

Well, what will make you happy then, user?

yes
it's too hot
there are no jobs
most people are brown and rude
i should wander around favelas to find a bullet

Attached: 1507433321405.jpg (1184x856, 285K)

Yes. That's why I'm addicted to antidepressants.

I don't know. I'm trying to find that out

This.
Fucking this.
I second all of that.
Can't think of a worse combination than brown people and hot weather.

Flag.
Yes, I'm a depressive person. I managed to fix it by getting a azn qt13 from a poor asian nation, most of my depression stemmed from loneliness

Yes
>ugly
>shit country

Having muscles and a six pack will give you more opportunities for happiness since people will respond better to you, though

Oh fuck off with that answer
Yes you know, stop lying to yourself

Yes but I try to fight against it.
I have depression, but I understand it's a tricky mind warping illness and I don't define myself with it.
If you fail to discern the faulty layer in your mind and let yourself to identify with it, you are fucked.

hey i remember you

Attached: 1534161412555.png (1001x748, 1.54M)

Flag
No
depression is a choice

>If you fail to discern the faulty layer in your mind and let yourself to identify with it,

how do I prevent this?

This post is a fact
You ask yourself what is it that you feel would make you a little happier. You have to be a complete brainlet to not be able to come up with anything.

Something to strive for generates distractions from the shit that is your life, and reaching those goals brings you fullfilment no matter how tiny they are.

>goals
being dead

i personally have no passion for anything, i'm a burden to society and to my parents. my death would improve their lives tenfold.

Attached: dead inside.png (632x852, 47K)

You literally outlined goals in your post

>stop being a burden to society and your parents

yes
not a day has passed in probably 3 years that i didn't want to blow my own brains out

What's stopping you? Buying a gun is so easy over there.

And apparently you're more suited to dwell in your own shit instead of trying to find literally anything to go for.

Certainly if it is that bad (in many cases it is not) offing yourself will only hurt those who know you.

Many depressed people that start furiously arguing after being told that they are just weak, actually show that they still have some spark to live, since they obvuously care about their identity as a rightfully depressed person so much.

I'm not black

flag
Probably not but I've been having some suicidal thoughts recently and don't feel worried or fearful when having them. Also had some murder fantasies.

Attached: Tomato_cig.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>stop being a burden to society and parents
live and let live eh? you know what, you're right
i don't need to be happy, i'm only doing this for them

i'm still alive because at the end of the day, i want to see them happy.

you know, i think thats it, thats my purpose. to serve and to serve all. down the line, they're not going to ask if i'm happy or not, they're going to ask what did I do to make everyone else happy.

>hurt those around you
aha thats why i intend to wait until my parents pass, then commit a suicide bombing of some sort haha

Attached: me irl.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Suicide fantasies are a part and parcell of firstie lifestyle.

flag
yes, I wish I had an abusive older sister

Attached: 1548888260788.webm (320x240, 1.86M)

>suicide bombing of some sort
Why not channel that frustration into something productive?
Like writing spiteful literature about the society or some fucked up manifesto.

Hot

>literally anything to go for
i'm already at the bottom of the barrel now, i'm going to start working as a line cook this May.
I only find peace in menial shit like dish washing, sweeping the floor, mop the floor, and cooking the same thing over and over again.

There's nothing else for me, but to live and let live. I just need to survive this day, so I can survive the next, and survive the next, so I can survive the day after, and it goes and it goes.

I'm going now. Thanks for this talk, Finnbro.

thats a good idea too, in the end, we made ourselves into this
theres really no one else to blame but ourselves for this

depression is just another opportunity for the mind to open itself to notice new perspective and truly realise how shit life is. there is nothing beautiful to life but the end of it.

My point is that you have a main goal to not feel so shitty, and that main goal will make you happy as well. Start with the smallest baby step, keep taking baby steps and sooner or later you'll be much better off than today

>makes me happy
nothing makes me happy
i've never lead this life, i'm only following the path laid down to me by my parents

all my life, i've been a servant, i serve all who need me, I help all. and they in turn, treat me as such one treats a servant, like shit.

she's legal in Brazil

You're wrong

>reason
It's a disease

...wait another year?

this

>suicide by cop
>you get shot
>paramedics save your ass
>end up in prison for assault/terrorism
silly willy

suicide by prison shank
i'll tell them i molest little girls and boys

anything to leave this world

because I'm an impatient fuck who is obsessed with losing time (ironic how I tend to spend most of my day on here) and I'm currently losing valuable time working some shitty job that I don't joy and gaining ''experience'' for something I might not even further pursue, I feel like I've wasted 5 years for fucking nothing and that I'm doomed to staying poor and alone

Attached: r9k tfw NEET tfw socially incompetent tfw a constan ROBOT9001 4chan.png (523x259, 80K)

eh, not saying it's easy. You must be well aware that your perceptions and thoughts are being warped. Try to recognize rumination and catastrophic thinking and learn how to defuse them. Meditation helps not because of some miracle but because you just learn to STFU your own mind, and that turns out to be very helpful in stopping the mental domino effect.