Nice comfy, Central European climate
One of the safest countries in the world
No natural disasters
Delicious cuisine
Over 1000 years of history and culture, that you can explore
Friendly, welcoming people
Unique language unmatched by anywhere in Europe, except maybe Basque

What's there not to like?

Attached: f5ea79062d5eed358d1f6437993aa994.jpg (564x799, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcndCTgoXRg
youtube.com/watch?v=JEEER8pxBSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it possible to migrate to hungary, ive always dreamt of buying a plot of land and building a farm in the countryside near pecs

It has a beautiful anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=qcndCTgoXRg

>What's there not to like?
the border with Romania

Not to mention the noble-sounding language :)

But i already liked Hungary

Because they ruined A-H

Better than fucking south Italian that's for zure

Yeah, if you have a single Hungarian ancestor somewhere up your family tree, doesn't matter how far, they'll give you the citizenship.
But even if you don't, we're in the EU, it shouldn't be a problem to move here and such. People also generally like Croatians, due to historical reasons.

what does hungarians think about italians?

>One of the safest countries in the world
Based on a story from an acquaintance about having his gps stolen inside his parked car in Hungary I think you have a damn low standard for safety.

That’s just basic safety procedures ignored. You’re not supposed to leave valuables in your car exposed like that.

Really?

t. One-quarter Hungarian amerimutt

will hungarians assault me for my slovak herritage?
youtube.com/watch?v=JEEER8pxBSQ

Attached: gase.jpg (232x218, 7K)

gypsies.. gypsies everywhere

ISHTEN TENGRI

Attached: 29_1218526950_Magyar.jpg (1600x1200, 423K)

Every day I wish I was born a Hungarian myself.

based LARPers

Ha nem beszélsz folyékonyan magyarul sose kapod meg, amúgy meg maradjál szépen ott a picsába ahol vagy mert egy gamat nemzet vagytok, már ha egyáltalán lehet az országodat nemzetnek hívni.

>mfw Kurultáj

Attached: kurul_1.jpg (675x357, 42K)

I was in Hungary only once and it was like 15 years ago.
> Unique language unmatched by anywhere in Europe
Is a minus for the most part i couldn't even spell their words.

We like you, obviously. Italy is one of the most popular countries on the planet. Hungarians appreciate your cuisine foremost but also your culture and long history.
That said, we think you're fickle and unreliable though, like all Meds. That's partly due to our history during the World Wars, also probably the influence of Germans and Austrians
>will hungarians assault me for my slovak herritage?
Nope. We generally don't like Slovaks much. If you have Hungarian ancestors that's a good point for you. If you speak the language then you're neutral/positive. If you only speak Slovak you can still be well liked, but you must renounce your county.
Pic related
A Polish person complaining about Hungarian spelling? Yours is ten times worse user, Hungarian is perfectly phonetic.

Attached: citizenship.jpg (614x274, 84K)

> Hungarian is perfectly phonetic
So is polish we just have fucked up grammatics in other places on the same level as german.

Kell beszéljenek magyarul is. Olvasdd el a kurva törvényt. Nem volt neked elég a félbarna ""venezuellai magyarok""?

I used to live in Hungary, BP is fun. Esztergom is sketchy. For being the second largest city, Debrecen is so incredibly boring. I don't know why Hungarians hate Miskolc, it's a nice city.

>Why don't you like Hungary?
But I do, user. Hope to visit one day.

but i love my country. why are hungarians so disrespectful of other even closely related cultures? i thought you said you are welcoming and friendly.

Attached: creyin.png (656x755, 42K)

>Debrecen
>boring
You know how much sex I had there? Fml, you are a retard.

>Kell beszéljenek magyarul is
Nem folyékonyan, akinek felmenői vannak annak elég pár szót tudtommal.
>Nem volt neked elég a félbarna ""venezuellai magyarok""?
Felőlem jöjjenek, hát évi majdnem 50.000 emberrel csökken a népesség halálozás miatt. Nem az a szerencsétlen 300 venezuelai fogja az országot tönkretenni. Amúgyis keresztények, semmi baj nincs velük

I visited Budapest 5 years ago. Very beautiful city, I think it's one of my favourites. The food was great and the people were very nice. The third night of our stay on my way to the hotel on margit island i stopped a hungarian guy on the bridge from throwing himself in the danube and walked him home. I thought i had saved a live, but the next day i saw cops and paramedics at the bridge pulling someone out of the water so i guess he killed himself anyway. It gave me serious depression.

i do like the hungarian, i just dont get how did you lost transilvania

the place where our boomers go to live and where they continue to vote for the german greens (after refugee homes had been built in their neighborhood but that totally didnt have anything to do with their decision to move away)

>tudtommal
Rosszul tudod.

beautiful country
kick the german tourists out

A venezuellai társaság meg amint megkapja az EU szintű tartózkodásit elpattannak Spanyolországba. Ne hidd, hogy maradnak a nyomorúságba amikor nyugat Európa jobb.

Our brothers XDDDD

Attached: 1552379585101.png (600x850, 23K)

>but i love my country. why are hungarians so disrespectful of other even closely related cultures?
Because the people believe that Slovakia is an artificial country. We wouldn't hate you, if you only stopped WE WUZzing for five seconds. And maybe admitted your crimes against the Magyar people in Slovakia, like the Benes decrees among other atrocities.
Or how you banned dual citizenship for the Hungarian minority, out of sheer spite. Or how you pretend Hungary today is different from the Hungarian kingdom and isn't one continuous state, and call them different names. And after all that you act like you're better than us.
No, the Slovak state deserves every ounce of our contempt.

>Debrecen is so incredibly boring
Agreed, it's the worst.

Yup, sounds like Hungary. Suicide is still a problem here, but it's gotten better lately.

>What's there not to like?
But I love Hungary. I've visited many times and enjoyed your hospitality.

I don't think they want Africans in their country

You sound like typical nationalist. Forgive, but don't forget your history. Don't hold grudges for things that didn't happen to you. I see this shit every day in my cunt'ry, since there wasn't a single country that had common borders and didn't fuck poles in some way.
So let just start anew.

tell me one (1) form of slovak we wuzzing. we call the hungarian kingdom different the modern hungarian nation state different names to emphasize its multi ethnic character and to differentiate between ethnic magyars and the citizens of the medieval hungarian kingdom. its an important distinction to make because with out it you get magyars (and slovaks) believing that hungarian kingdom was some kind of hungarian ethno state and everything in it was built by magyars and everyone in it was an ethnic magyars which is simply not true and just fuels the muh trianon autism. hungarians in slovaks are treated fine and to blame the actions of goverments on the common people is just autistic.

>Nice comfy, Central European climate
Meh, it's okay.

>One of the safest countries in the world
>No natural disasters
It is actually pretty safe, barring gypsies and hobos in B*dapest. Too bad there is literally nothing to do outside of BP.

>Delicious cuisine
I'll give you that, 5/5 breddy good

>Over 1000 years of history and culture, that you can explore
It couldn't catch up in 1000 years, and it never will. While western civilization boomed, out country was still a feudal shithole. Modern Hungarian history is a tale of pure cuckoldry.

>Friendly, welcoming people
beito desu ka

>Unique language unmatched by anywhere in Europe
Literally Finnish with some Turkish/Slavic words and sounds

Most of these may be fine if the country weren't a totalitarian Orbanistan with extremely low wages/high taxes, 27% VAT, and embarrassingly closed-minded unintelligent people willing to take the largest of cocks up the pooper and still elect an oppressive government.

Seems pretty nice but the language sounds difficult to learn

>You sound like typical nationalist.
I merely listed the historical facts, I didn't intend to insult him in any way.
>Forgive, but don't forget your history.
Easy for you to say, you don't have millions of Poles stuck outside your country at the mercy of others.

>tell me one (1) form of slovak we wuzzing
My previous post is full of them
>to blame the actions of goverments on the common people is just autistic.
I didn't, I specifically said the Slovak state. Some magyars however would though, I'll admit.
>we call the hungarian kingdom different the modern hungarian nation state different names to emphasize its multi ethnic character and to differentiate between ethnic magyars and the citizens of the medieval hungarian kingdom. its an important distinction to make because with out it you get magyars (and slovaks) believing that hungarian kingdom was some kind of hungarian ethno state and everything in it was built by magyars and everyone in it was an ethnic magyars which is simply not true
Unnecessary, Hungarians are well aware that our kingdom was multi-ethnic. Everyone knows the tartar invasion, then later the turkish occupation wiped out half the country and had to be replaced by Slavs, Germans, Jews, Cumans and whoever was willing to settle there.

>our kingdom was multi-ethnic
so multiculturalism works?

>I merely listed the historical facts, I didn't intend to insult him in any way.
Nah, you said your opinion.
>Easy for you to say, you don't have millions of Poles stuck outside your country at the mercy of others.
Yea they were almost all killed off by commies.
Are people you are talking about held there against their will?

As you can see by the fact that they tore it apart, no, it doesn't.

>Are people you are talking about held there against their will?
They lived there for a thousand years, have you considered that they may not want to leave?

>Unnecessary, Hungarians are well aware that our kingdom was multi-ethnic.
incorrect. i know you cant possibly notice it as much as we do but muh trianon-tards are happy to deny any kind of presence of ethnic minorities. at best they can be haggled to accept a few sheep shepherds living in small villages who never did anything of note.
>Everyone knows the tartar invasion, then later the turkish occupation wiped out half the country and had to be replaced by Slavs, Germans, Jews, Cumans and whoever was willing to settle there.
it was a mutli-ethnic state from its inception. its misleading to say that minorities only moved in after the hungarians established their state when the native slavic population lived their centuries prior in the carpathian basin and continuously live there to this day.

>They lived there for a thousand years, have you considered that they may not want to leave?
This is happening everywhere where rule over land changes hands, and natives always suffer.
I'm not aware of every war or interal conflict that happend even in europe.
But i think of it in terms of what is now and how we can avoid to repeat history, in every war no side was without guilt.

Bázisolt. Tanulok Magyarul

B-brothers...

Attached: Pepe Türk.jpg (200x206, 9K)

I love Budapest, unironically one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe.

Attached: q32tq23tpg.jpg (1140x640, 299K)

>one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe.
All thanks to the Germans.

well lad, I like you but you don't like my kind

Attached: eyy.jpg (388x292, 12K)