America has never committed a war crime

America has never committed a war crime

Attached: 1537231081671.png (2600x3316, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

legaciesofwar.org/about-laos/secret-war-laos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your existence is a crime to my eyes

CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1 CHINA #1

Kek irrelevant shithole

*cough Highway of Death *cough

SinGAYpore

Retreating enemies are fair game sweetheart

pay your taxes, rabblerouser

ameriFAT

>the American Revolution happened because they didn't want to pay taxes!

Attached: 1543208086337.png (298x486, 36K)

Never said that, Sir. I simply said pay your taxes.

Why are you so scared of paying your taxes?

>There's no such thing as a "war crime", when your country is at war everything is allowed.

Attached: 1552248999286.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Taxes are based
Fuck the rich though

OK That's Based

Do you know the difference between retreat and surrender? Do you even know what's banned under the Geneva Convention?
Are Micks born retarded or do they become that way later?

Attached: frog.jpg (261x193, 14K)

>Over 270 million cluster bombs were dropped on Laos during the Vietnam War (210 million more bombs than were dropped on Iraq in 1991, 1998 and 2006 combined); up to 80 million did not detonate.

>Nearly 40 years on, less than 1% of these munitions have been destroyed.More than half of all confirmed cluster munitions casualties in the world have occurred in Laos.

>Each year there are now just under 50 new casualties in Laos, down from 310 in 2008. Close to 60% of the accidents result in death, and 40% of the victims are children.

>Between 1993 and 2016, the U.S. contributed on average $4.9M per year for UXO clearance in Laos; the U.S. spent $13.3M per day (in 2013 dollars) for nine years bombing Laos.

>In just ten days of bombing Laos, the U.S. spent $130M (in 2013 dollars), or more than it has spent in clean up over the past 24 years ($118M).

legaciesofwar.org/about-laos/secret-war-laos/

Attached: think.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Not real

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre

>LALALALALALALA

Attached: noevil.png (500x500, 47K)

America is a warcrime commited by germans and french.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

>24th Infantry Division opened fire on a large group of more than 350 disarmed Iraqi soldiers who had surrendered at a makeshift military checkpoint after fleeing the devastation on Highway 8

I have some understanding yeah

>unproven claim by a single journalist based on one eye witness report with no evidence
Mickie mickie

Attached: frooog.png (261x193, 62K)

And sweetheart?
Yeah sweetie, listen up....
The original post?
Yeah, that one?
Yeah, it was about retreating soldiers.
And the Pooraqis "surrendering?"
Never happened

>Americans still thinking Mick is offensive

OK lad, be serious for a moment
are all of these also unsubstantiated claims?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

America has literally never committed a warcrime
Not a single one
Simple as

weren't both Iraq wars started based on fabricated evidence/deliberately false testimonies?
US existance is pretty much a war crime
the country has about 100 times more illegal invasions per capita than the second place ,whoever the fuck that is

Attached: man-with-blinders.jpg (180x213, 11K)

Yeah, I blame Americans for terrorists striking at Europe as much as terrorists themselves desu. To think that I felt sympathy for mutts during 9/11, fuck that shit.

End of.

Yes, the Iraqi invasion and annexation of Kuwait was made up
Simple as, really
America has never EVER committed a warcrime or genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
come on, you know I'm right. US governemnt uses intentional lies and false claims to start wars

Sweetheart the invasion happened because Iraq invaded Kuwait not because of a Saudi girl crying

To be fair Ivan, everyone but the average Yank knows this

War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Stolen venezuelan money Paying corrupt brazilian magistrates Hondurean coup 2009 Millions of natives killed Stolen mexican territory Stolen haitian lands

Attached: 1528676087442 (3).png (1528x1184, 53K)

There are all either fake or not warcrimes simple as

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html

Attached: doing_a_think.jpg (700x682, 70K)

Literally all of them were legal and justified. I wouldn't expect a vassal to understand.

>FREE drugs are a warcrime
baka
straightedge nerd

nope, invasion happened because US government wanted to invade as a responce to Iraqui attack on Kuwait, and through backchannels used a deliberately false testimony, backed by pet NGOs to motivate US public to fabricate accent.

Same shit was done during other wars, such as Iraq. Similar BS is being levelled routinely at other countries, in different proportions, most recentlly at Venezuela, Russia, likely Norks, Syria etc.

Oh and certainly drone strikes are war crimes, since they are mass extreterritorial killings without a declaration of war. So there were probably a few American war crimes committed this week.

well open your chinky eyes fully then, fag
hahahahahahahahahahha

>invasion happened because US government wanted to invade as a responce to Iraqui attack on Kuwait,
That is literally what I said

start with yours, tengri-leek-san

>discussing with a guy who answers with "simple as"
Low tier thread

America its a war crime

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (642x478, 69K)