Anonymous

>tfw you will never be able to marry or date a QT 3.14 Muslima breeding sow unless you convert to Islam

Why even live anons? White women simply cannot compete..

Attached: 1552476396765.jpg (325x500, 64K)

>unless you convert to Islam

Attached: wrongkiddoorigin.jpg (669x485, 23K)

Just convert then

feets

The girl in your picture is actually pretty ugly in comparison to real muslim qt's.

*tchiiip your path*

Attached: 1533251867105.jpg (720x720, 105K)

>just convert he says

and do what? bring a fucking ragheaded towel woman back to my remote village in the mountains every day? where the population is like 150 and be ostrosiced by the community

Most of the blacks are Muslims

that’s some awfully sexist remarks, user.
thank god you’ll die alone.

Just bring her to church with you and feed her pork

FOR THE LAST TIME, ISLAM ISN'T INFACT AN ETHNICITY. THE GIRL IN THE PIC IS A BOSNIAK.

Attached: P9SIwJ8.jpg (720x960, 106K)

>unless you convert to Islam
Ha

Attached: 1486873169630.jpg (750x750, 97K)

duly noted

Wtf Texans are muslims?

>No obedient turkish wife you which you can nut inside as much as you want as often as you want and who'll happily bear your seed

WHY EVEN LIVE

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (660x661, 387K)

I am thinking about this every single day.

I want a wife who will cook and have atleast 3 children. And while at the same time I also fugging hate the etnic replacement, these muslima girls seem better by the day.

Maybe one of my kids can have blue eyes I guess.

Afaik there are plenty of turks in austria
Also
>obedient
>turkish
Lmao

it's an illusion
the whole thing is a lie to demonize Muslim men to justify imperialism, there is no obedient Muslim woman

Pro-tip: No one gives a shit about blue eyes

I want to see the moron that says on his deathbed; "My only regret is that my offspring don't have blue eyes." The level of autism is through the roof with this mentality. I care more that my children are physically and mentally healthy than having children with bLuE eYes but them being degenerate failures who are bed ridden from getting a light cold.

dude just find one that isn't religious puritan lmao in case you havent noticed we have them in our countries now

one of my good friends is half white half malaysian, his mom is super lax muslim and his dad converted just so her parents would be cool with it, but when i say super lax muslim i mean like she drinks wine and eats pork like any other american

Yeah but those are Anotalian goblinas, no offense, but when you send your people pre 2000, you weren't sending your best.
I was on vacation in Antalya and holy shit, it was like my whole body was convulsing with sexual frustration from the amount of hot girls I saw but was unable to communicate. Turkish city girls are the fucking shit, my dude.

Sounds like brown eyed cope to me, my grandmother loved to say that my eyes are as blue as my grandpas. Such desire for familiarity is present in pretty much anything.

Why live in this village then ?

I have grey eyes, literally could not care what my childrens eye colour is and I cannot comprehend why someone would care. As long as the facial structure and body structure is good, I'm happy.

>want to see the moron that says on his deathbed; "My only regret is that my offspring don't have blue eyes."
why do the scene imagined from this shit is so fucking hilarious

Because they are a rarity in the world and it would be nice if something like that would be preserved. I want blonde hair to be around too despite having brown hair, why is it so weird?

>it's an illusion
>there is no obedient Muslim woman
But isnt islam a male dominant religion? Are you telling me its's a charade/ lies?

Yes it's kind of dumb in my opinion. Are you going to be around to see what color of whatever people will have? No you and I will be a decomposing body without a single thought going to our rotten brains in less than a century. At this point I HIGHLY DOUBT anything will bother me. I care that my genes get passed on and not what fucking color my offspring is, shit they can have purple skin for all I care as long they are physically and mentally sound.

just make sure your children marry someone with blue eyed gene fucking stupid, imagine being cucked by your theoretical offspring that doesn't even exist

It isn't an illusion, don't listen to this retard. As a Muslim, whenever my parents argue, it's always my dad's opinion that should be obeyed at the end if they don't agree. Islam is indeed a male dominant religion where men are expected to be the leaders of their society, not women.

What a 14 year old tier mindset, did you come from Jow Forumsatheism

Well, not here

Recessive genes don't thrive well in areas that are interlocked on a world stage, there needs to be some kind of isolation for it to stabilize.

Also don't speak to me like that or I'll rape your family harder than Raymond Westerling burned your grandparents village.

but you're sunni not muslim

What are u talking about? This woman is white.

Projection my dude, you're the one butthurt about colors, like a little child who says it wants the blue toy and not the black toy and stomps its feet when it doesnt get what it wants, get fucked faggot.

What? Oh sorry, thought you said something important.

>muh imperialism
>muh Iraq destroyed by west
لعمى شو جحش ، اذا ابوك ماله كلمة بالبيت معناها انت ابن مرة يا عزيزي.

well then go fuck your mom or sis then.

You damn right I did you little pathetic shit. I called you a child because that's what you ultimatley are, a weak child upset his toy doesn't have the fucking color it wants. Get shit on dutchie. Try shoving one of your wooden shoes up your ass, maybe that way you can be sure only bLuE eYeD women will bear your seed, lmao.

That's a kebab thing to do

اعرف مكانك بالحياة يا حشرة
باي منطق تتصور ثقافتك الخرائية السنية السورية ممكن تتطبق على سيدك العراقي الشيعي

Easy with the seething, you might a stroke.

>That's a kebab thing to do

Attached: incest-map.jpg (960x640, 76K)

لووول الشغلة مالها دخل سني و شيعي ، حتى الشيعة عندهم الرجال بيتحكم بالمرة ، بس انت ابوك خنيث

You were saying?

Attached: cousin marriage.png (863x443, 96K)

ابوية ميت من 2003

Attached: 53560004_1219992044817926_1556724653215449088_n.jpg (480x400, 15K)

Getting married to your cousin is much different than having group sex with your mom and tranny sister, retarded infidel.

Nobody does that you delusional manlet.

الله يرحمه أنا آسف
بس القصد انو مو كل شي امبريالية و بطيخ ، نحنا فعلا عنا الكلمة للرجل و انت بتعرف هالشي

It's still legal in your cunt, disgusting kaffir. You won't interfere if someone fucked his mom. But you'd go nuts if a Muslim refugee married a 17 yrs old girl because muh women rights.

I don't care if some kebab marries his cousin. But that child will be born as a retard like yourself who will be a drain on the tax system.

>tfw met a big tiddy blond 10/10 in the middle of belgrade
>she was really into me which happens to me once or twice a year
>gives me her phone number and everything, tells me to call her when i have some free time to go out together

>look her up on facebook
>shes bosnian
>her mom is a trashbag lady
>dad wears those weirdo afghan clothes in one picture
>two brothers too
>would prolly have to knifefight both of them at the same time too, since they have those mosque/quran selfies as well as knife and grenade selfies

wew
abort
abort
abort

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Seething

>How would you like your gf user ?
>W-well...... oh i know. OBEDIENT
Fucking incels

>tfw secret former muslim
>tfw can marry trad conservative muslima
Feels good mang

Attached: 08F92EE7-2FC8-4F10-969B-F2AA86F9128E.png (1000x1000, 120K)

coping

hnnng, based neighbour to the north

She looks like a tranny. Sweetie, you have a thing for masculine women. Are you a latent tran chaser?

عندنا الستات هما ليهم الكلمه و هما بيشتغلو قد الرجالو
و كمان بيضربو الرجاله اذه تكبرو عليهم

>''Do you want to go for coffee user?''

Attached: DalilaAwada4.jpg (512x512, 68K)

Yes

Attached: 002A4A4.jpg (960x960, 128K)

i'm surprised no one has said to you that you're a massive faggot
yet
you massive faggot

I will never marry this

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Do muslim girls like anal?

I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS

Attached: JUST.png (808x805, 446K)

iktf

Attached: Dalila2.jpg (620x349, 24K)

STOP FUCKING STOP¨
STOP POSTING HIJAB QTS PLEASE STOP

Attached: 1549306033214.jpg (550x545, 68K)

how do you fuck a muslim girl without having her whole family shoot your place up and throw grenades at you?

Why not just make her stay in Belgrade, and not ever go to Bosnia?

you can't, even if you convert to Islam, marry her and treat her with respect, they will always hate us wh*tes

Attached: 1525682874735.png (1013x1072, 503K)

In secret duh.

t. knower

Kek based majoos

A kurdish gf could be the best of both world...

Attached: 23594909_1508791535875847_7117147047290994688_n.jpg (1024x1280, 177K)

...but then there are also NA qts...

Attached: tunisi.jpg (620x433, 185K)

>that post
>check flag
>pseudo-Israël

Attached: 1547231400070.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>no hijab
I don't care for prostitutes

Attached: fucking kikes.gif (420x360, 1.82M)

Just convert to Islam, seems like a simple solution.

Apparently you've never heard of...beurettes!

Attached: 1524635a2e2f58f75ef62a45b03c6090.jpg (450x750, 49K)

t. unisian in canada
Fuck off
>I don't care for prostitutes
No one posted your mother you table dancing subhuman

Attached: despair.jpg (482x427, 91K)

>the one on the right
SNNIIFFFFF

You are a disgrace to your nation and flag

Attached: 201412872927851734_20.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Middle eastern girls are really the sexiest females but I've never seen any irl

I'm a wh*Toïd sadly

Attached: 1529916360441.jpg (681x864, 460K)

>user I showed you my ankle answer me

Attached: 4542265255.jpg (450x625, 41K)

Middle one looks soft

I want a chubby librarian type brown qtie to bully me in french so fucking much brehs....

based and redpilled

Attached: qt.jpg (600x800, 53K)

kill fuck marry

There's a very beautiful Moroccan woman at my work. Sadly, she has her sights on another coworker of ours. He's not interested in her and she doesn't give me the light of day.

what are they?

French term for Maghrebi women

morrocani women are hnnnng

We need to take the Reconquista to the other side of the Mediterranean

what is all this sand fever about?

young frustrated boys fantasizing about foreign exotic looking girls, nothing too uncommon

Because I want to hug qt mena girls.

>foreign exotic looking girls
But we're moors