What will the world look like with China as top dog?

>aggressive expansionism
>disregard for others’ sovereignty
>disgustingly excessive amount of IP theft
>disdain for human rights and will of the people
>has no qualms about human health whether it be pollution or awful food and safety standards
>has no qualms about working humans to death
>actively seeking to dominate the field of technology and cyber security at any cost
>videos of kids getting run down in the streets and no one bats an eye
>gives no shits about the environment yet is allowed to fuck around willy nilly while the USA is held under a microscope for merely leaving a pact
>gets economic advantages from the UN because they’re still regarded as a developing economy
>belt and road initiative to force nations to become dependent and indebted to their own nation with essentially no way of getting out of it

America is a corrupt and fucked up place, but they have some standards due to being held accountable for their actions. And if you tell me that I could apply what I just said to British Empire then I’d agree with you and tell you that’s exactly why you don’t want another British Empire on steroids.

What are your thoughts? I genuinely fear the rise of China but perhaps I am being too pessimistic over the issue. I also love China as a civilisation and culture and I understand that every country has the right to put themselves first but the CCP doesn’t even seem to value Chinese lives all that much.

Attached: EE49DFC5-2B77-4599-BAD3-B95AC1714883.png (1280x853, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord
nytimes.com/2018/06/01/us/politics/pentagon-civilian-casualties.html
ft.com/content/90796270-ebc3-11e5-888e-2eadd5fbc4a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me in my Fathers Falkland DPM uniform shooting chinks.

I dont know.

One thing for sure is Korea will be part of China

The reason You fear:

You are colony of US

The reason I am looking forward to see:

Currently we are colony of US but we will

go back to colony of China

It will unironically be like Mirrorors Edge

A utopia on the outside, a dystopia on the inside (no rights, freedoms, government monitoring)

Attached: 21_-_The_City_8.png (1280x720, 874K)

Don't project, you anglo scum.

I understand that you’re a retard but you could have avoided the thread if you wanted to.

ad hominem

>>aggressive expansionism
>>disregard for others’ sovereignty
Will have to stop in order to avoid everyone else's becoming their enemies

>>disgustingly excessive amount of IP theft
Once they produce more IP than they steal they will have to make other countries respect their IP and thus respect for IP will be born

>>disdain for human rights and will of the people
Will have to create more inclusive institutions

>>has no qualms about human health whether it be pollution or awful food and safety standards
They are already changing that because they have no option

>>has no qualms about working humans to death
Will change if they become #1

>>actively seeking to dominate the field of technology and cyber security at any cost
Not a bad thing by itself

>>videos of kids getting run down in the streets and no one bats an eye
That's just their culture, maybe it won't change but I doubt. Prosperity makes people more sensitive.

>>gives no shits about the environment yet is allowed to fuck around willy nilly while the USA is held under a microscope for merely leaving a pact
They are already changing that and will have to lead environment recovery to be world leaders

>>gets economic advantages from the UN because they’re still regarded as a developing economy
Will change

>>belt and road initiative to force nations to become dependent and indebted to their own nation with essentially no way of getting out of it
Nothing wrong with trying to become competitive. Also, every ship/train coming from china can be used to send cheap stuff to china for low prices. It's an opportunity.

>>gets economic advantages from the UN because they’re still regarded as a developing economy
Except for this one all of these are 1:1 true of the US. And I'm not really seeing that as a deal breaker. After seeing how americans run down the world in their pathetic fumbling at empire, I'm willing to give the chinese a shot at it.

>aggressive expansionism
u wot?

as the world continues to globalize, I suspect the western spheres and eastern spheres will remain intact with their own properties (i.e. the Americas and Europe vs. the whole of Asia)

It'll probably end up with Cold War 2, where there will be a ton of proxy wars in the unaffiliated regions of Africa and Eurasia

Nips > Gooks

>A brit complaining about imperialism
Now i've seen everything

Attached: angloid empire.png (2069x2681, 168K)

ad hominem and he literally just explained why the british empire is awful and we shouldn’t long for an equivalent, you fucking dolt

and do you think that the working class lived nice and cosy under the british empire? no, we were fucked like the rest of you

Attached: i-am-not-saying-white-people-are-dumb-but-white-people-are-dumb.jpg (480x360, 88K)

It’s uncanny how subservient and lacking of free thought you are. I’m not saying that the USA is much better. They’re fucking awful. I’m questioning whether China would be worse or not.

It wouldn't. Next question.

>and thus respect for IP will be born
Yeah nah they will steal anyway

I'm on the side of the brit

The British empire caused a ton of problems and Britain learned their lesson and pulled out. Nobody wants to see the Chinese pull the same shit again

>I’m not saying that the USA is much better.
Then I will say it, they are much better despite their flaws.

>subservient

Heh, it's uncanny how retarded Brits are, they are the George Orwell state number 1 and spill out hypocritical shit.
Try harder

When will you learn your lesson?

>What will the world look like with China as top dog?
I'm not sure they'll ever become top dog. Their cultural/technological output is rather poor and their economy cannot sustain this massive amount of growth forever, the CPC has already papered over several severe issues. They will likely control most of Africa and SEA though.

This is a relatively big compliment all things considered
What makes you think that Sven?

had enough of the Americans, wouldn't mind giving another guy a chance. also, it's not even a guarantee thing they'll be the sole power. not like i have a say in any of this anyways, america and china will jostle for power no matter what i do.

China here, nothing will change. American will continue to be an over bloated anachronistic piece of political body seemingly ruling the political nothingness. This serves the semblance of continuity and order.

What China strives for isn't some geopolitical domination it is simply to become great again, which precisely doesn't mean what american became

Expand on your point. I’m trying to have a genuine discussion here. If you want to know my bias then it would be a world in which no nation had the economic power to command how the rest of the world works.

>aggressive expansionism
1 (one) example.

>actively seeking to dominate the field of technology and cyber security at any cost
Where exactly is the problem?

>gives no shits about the environment yet is allowed to fuck around willy nilly while the USA is held under a microscope for merely leaving a pact
World leader in solar and wind power. They now wonder if they can create solar panels in space.

>gets economic advantages from the UN because they’re still regarded as a developing economy
Yes?

>belt and road initiative to force nations to become dependent and indebted to their own nation with essentially no way of getting out of it
Please explain why the Addis Ababa-Djibouti railway is bad.

>America is a corrupt and fucked up place, but they have some standards due to being held accountable for their actions
Literally the opposite. Everytime there is an election, the US are completely whitewashed despite staying the same.

I can't speak for the whole of America but I've been anti-imperialist since I was able to form my own political opinions

Meet new boss, same as the old boss.
Also,
>America
>Held accountable for their actions
simply lmaoing

Attached: ayy.png (500x495, 102K)

Ad hominem. What does my government’s authoritarianism have to do with my observation of the kraut gentlemen who has nothing to say but shut down any questioning of China’s moral standing and motives? Also, if I said the Germans were subservient then you would right to call out the British public’s own subservientness. But, under this context, you are talking a load of shite. Please fuck off.

Don't mind the shills. At least Americans institute a semblance of democracy and human rights in the countries they colonize. At least in the ones that are not inhabited by uncivilized scum. Some countries under American occupation have done quite well, like S. Korea, Japan or Germany.

The chinks will be 100 times worse. You are nothing but a replaceable meat sack to them. Doesn't matter your nationality. And they are a huge threat with their gigantic population, in a few decades time they'll dominate the planet, in a much worse way than America ever did.

Other people already said it, all the things you said are bad about China apply 100% on the US, except by several orders of magnitude because it had more time and resources.

They murder hundreds of people in aimless drone bombing campaigns, abduct people to mkurder and torture them in secret facilities, start wars for shits and giggles causing untold human suffering.
Name one thing China has done in the last 20 years anywhere near as heinous as the shit the US has pulled in that time. Being mean to the Uyghurs? Building fake islands in the ocean? Are you serious?

If anything having finally a competitor might rein the americans in when they can't just do whatever the fuck they want anymore.

>institute a semblance of democracy and human rights in the countries they colonize

give examples

I'm okay with that.
Well it's a hell of a lot better looking than a 100 years of US Government backed (((freedom))) looks like.

Attached: Philippinen_Manila_58_1.jpg (996x673, 1.05M)

I did. Japan, S. Korea, Germany, etc.

Literally what Jow Forums wants but with chinks instead of jewish overlords.

>They murder hundreds of people in aimless drone bombing campaigns, abduct people to mkurder and torture them in secret facilities, start wars for shits and giggles causing untold human suffering
Give one example of any of this shit

Attached: XGEVObc.png (291x581, 78K)

>Japan or Germany
Both of us were extremly successfull long before the US came and if anything we prospered despite them and not because of. The US has continously sabotaged both germany and japan whenever they thought we might become too successfull for their liking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord

have you ever stepped foot or even seen a picture of any city in China? Its a fucking dystopia on the outside too

Attached: double-alerts-title-0018dd.jpg (704x460, 56K)

>aggressive expansionism
>disregard for others’ sovereignty
just described the US there m8
amazing how cucked a people can be

you're trolling right?

you bombed the fuck out of syria, iraq, afghanistan with drones that resulted in civilian casualties. you have black sites in europe and have had tortured people in Guantanamo and on US soil with 'enhanced interrogation'. you literally also went to war with Iraq because the CIA gave false evidence to your president, all told 461,000 people died during that war over 60% of them violently.

you can't be this oblivious to you own history right?

I am so fcking hyped for that. I hope I will find a gf who looks like Faith and is breedready

I can give you examples for all of them easily. You commit enough atrocities to fill libraries.

Reckless drone bombing campaigns.
>nytimes.com/2018/06/01/us/politics/pentagon-civilian-casualties.html

Abducting people without trial to murder and torture
>ft.com/content/90796270-ebc3-11e5-888e-2eadd5fbc4a4

And I sure as fuck hope I don't have to link to the Iraq war.

no evidence of chinese imperialism, beyond tibet china has been pretty anti imperialist, they trained quite a lot of African guerillas fighting for independence

Attached: e16-339.jpg (400x580, 93K)

>1 (one) example.
South China Sea where they disregard the smaller nations’ territorial waters in that area.
>Where exactly is the problem?
There is every problem with one nation (government) controlling the communications of the entire world.
>World leader in solar and wind power. They now wonder if they can create solar panels in space.
Are you serious? Solar and wind power is extremely toxic produce. So much so that that toxicity vastly out places any environmental advantages of them. Even when considering this, their energy output is meagre at best. If you aren’t using nuclear power then you’re doing it wrong.
>Yes?
The soon-to-be world’s largest economy shouldn’t be coddled and treated like a third world African nation.
>Please explain why the Addis Ababa-Djibouti railway is bad.
I’d be better sending you sources that can explain it better than I but China has offered several nations economic programmes which they jump at the sight of but are therefore then indebted to them for the foreseeable future - allowing China to do whatever they want with said nations. It’s a lack of foresight and the bigger picture.
>Literally the opposite. Everytime there is an election, the US are completely whitewashed despite staying the same.
You make a good point. America has an issue with believing that their vote changes much.

Attached: FA95A1D6-49D1-407B-8E46-EA91B8026B87.jpg (480x480, 15K)

social point system

China won't become the top dog. They might become near-equal to the US, but they won't surpass them.

Conservatism, Nationalism and Populism will likely surge abit

China will quickly realize the costs of maintaining world order and try to hope that local governments in OBOR related countries can hold it together

Deals will be made with regional powers to keep the peace

Honestly? Things will just stay the status quo.

Ironically, if China replaces america they will end up with more problems to solve, so they arn't interested in doing so that soon

Attached: 142c1213ede9e20ec3c4fcd2150f5bf3e89ce3915182368b8d43d1882f5aa6a7.jpg (1536x768, 140K)

>South China Sea where they disregard the smaller nations’ territorial waters in that area.
Building islands to make territorial claims is "agressive expansionism" are you completly out of your mind?

>There is every problem with one nation (government) controlling the communications of the entire world.
True we see that with the US doing it and using it to spy on all of us. Good thing we agree that needs to stop and will do so when China enters the game in force.

not a fan of countries trying to run shit when their GDP per capita is lower than Equatorial Guinea

>you bombed the fuck out of syria, iraq, afghanistan with drones that resulted in civilian casualties
Every airstrike has the risk of civilian casualties but the US is the only country that actually cares to limit them
>enhanced interrogation
I.E. not torture
>you literally also went to war with Iraq because the CIA gave false evidence to your president
Not why the Iraq war happened, not that it would've ended up any better had we not intervened

0/10 see me after class

>bombs people at random
Hur but don't you see why try to limit it.

How fucking delusional you burger scum are. its incredibly.

>bombs people at random
>Hur but don't you see why try to limit it
Thanks, Obama.

I agree with you 100%. I am perhaps wrong in my statement that the US is slightly better. My qualm is with China possibly being just as bad if not worse. You say China has done nothing as near as bad as the USA but look at what they have already been doing without even being champion yet. Excessive utilisation of capital punishment for political dissidents. Propping up a regime that has brought absolute misery to their own people in order to stay in power rather than just at least annexing them. Etc.

How can you be certain that they won’t be oh so much worse when they surpass the USA and have no one to rein them in?

i see you trolling. stop it.

>Poor grasp of the English language
>Inability to perform even basic reading comprehension
>German Flag
Yep, we've got a chinkshill
>no arguments

China isn't likely to become a global power any time soon when they have to devote so many resources to prevent their slave population from revolting. I'm not joking. The amount of resources put into state security and surveillance is enormous.

Chinese shill

>british empire is awful and we shouldn’t long for an equivalent
I agree with that but doesn't it sounds hypocritical to you that a person from the most imperialist country in modern history complains about another country doing the same?
>we were fucked like the rest of you
Not as much as pic related that's for sure.
Why would an american be against american imperialism? after all you are the one benefiting from everything.

Attached: slaves.jpg (1400x788, 1001K)

> muh bombing
they are not to blame for enemies using civilians as a human shield. whenever the anti-usa talk about the subject, they partially grab it

How is it not? It clearly should be shared among Vietnam, China, the Philippines, and so on but China wants it for themselves and they’re using fake islands to do so. Surely that is a great economic threat to Vietnam and the Philippines.

I want competition. I don’t want one self-serving government (and, let’s be honest, all governments are self-serving) having their own say over the whole world.

So you wouldn't mind if we started building islands and making territorial claims to put airstrips on?
Good to know

nah dawg, the point where you defelcted the example of 'give me one example of this' to 'everyone does it to' already tells me you're either too dumb to have this conversation or just trolling. not to mention of the actual torture of people detained in Guantanamo included beatings along with 'enhanced interrogation' which was water boarding. the fact that you don't think water boarding is torture means you are in fact dick cheney. get off the internet dick.

>1 example
Tibet invaded, destroyed Buddhist temples, now planning to replace the Dalai Lama with a more loyal pet after he dies, China owns the future

>nah dawg, the point where you defelcted the example of 'give me one example of this' to 'everyone does it to' already tells me you're either too dumb to have this conversation or just trolling
Your examples were complete shit.
>which was water boarding
NOT torture.
>you are in fact dick cheney
I wish

Attached: 1435796455684.jpg (648x835, 92K)

>doesn't it sounds hypocritical to you that a person from the most imperialist country in modern history complains about another country doing the same?
I wouldn’t say so. user isn’t the incarnation of the British Empire, he was merely born in the land that once acted as the centrepiece of said empire. And I have to agree with what he said, the British Empire treated the British working class like shit. Obviously not to slave-tier levels but that doesn’t mean their suffering should go unnoticed which it surely has when you think about it

Because I have morals and I know that just because I benefit from something does not mean it is a moral or good thing.

Just because my brother steals your cookie and gives me half, it doesn't mean I want the cookie and I believe I should at least return the whole cookie. Of course, this is hyperbole. I am only one man, I can not sway my countryman, I can not pull out our armies everywhere in the world as one man. Just because I have an American flag does not mean I can make any choice my government makes, in fact it is all out of my hands. I am just one man

None of what you listed will apply in the future because the 70 year itch is definitely not a meme. The KMT will rise again.

Attached: 1544204686936.png (1142x800, 119K)

We trained a lot of jihadists to fight their anti-imperialist revolution too

>You say China has done nothing as near as bad as the USA but look at what they have already been doing without even being champion yet.
Trail of Tears.

>My qualm is with China possibly being just as bad
I'm sure they're just as bad.
The US isn't like this because its somehow inhabited by people of inherently evil nature.
It became this way through the power of empire and does heinously vile shit because thats what empires do. That they are particularly incompetent at it just makes it mildly worse.

When China becomes an Empire, they do the same shit. But then at least we have 2 of them and that means they at least have someone else to answer to when it comes down to it.
Would my choice for the multipolar future be China and the US? No. But I take what I can get.

>Excessive utilisation of capital punishment for political dissidents.
MKULTRA

> Propping up a regime that has brought absolute misery to their own people in order to stay in power rather than just at least annexing them
Ohoho I cannot even make a list long enough to contain all the dictatorships the US has propped up. Did you know they gave Saddam the chemical weapons he used to attack Iran back then? Might want to read up on it.

>How can you be certain that they won’t be oh so much worse when they surpass the USA and have no one to rein them in?

Nothing is certain, but lacking any sort of evidence they are somehow inherently worse. Why should I assume that? Fact is, the US is already as bad is it gets.

>America
>being held accountable for their action
Nice joke, China's record will speak for itself, so far they are helping poor countries build their infrastructure, what has the US done in the meantime? Bombing the middle east into the stone ages?
You may call it a debt trap or whatever you want, but that is no different from what the IMF is doing, at the very least China isn't currently drone bombing civilians on the other side of the globe

Can a nation not learn from it's mistakes?

If a man strikes another man, and then apologizes and takes precautions never to it again and vows for peace, is he a hypocrite? Has he not simply learned his lesson?

Compared to your constant invasions and massacring people in foreign countries, yeah I would consider that quite mild.

>MKULTRA
That was not capital punishment though

We should be so lucky.

No it was much worse.
It was certainly also not restricted to dissidents.

The Brits issue seemed to go more towards "See what they do to their own people". Which is what the comparison was for.

The CIA uses undetectable poison darts to kill off political opponents by freezing the poison and having it melt in their bloodstreams, China is far less discreet with their totalitarian practices than the deep state is.

>not torture
cringey militarist

I acknowledge that the british working class may have been treated badly yet it is the responsability of the british people to increase the rights of the working class but I doubt this will happen in the near future, I agree with Unruhe that the first world has no revolutionary potential.
It's ok to have morals but rejecting the benefits having an empire grants you becuase some other people may be exploited just sounds nonsensical for me.

Attached: rooman.jpg (400x400, 24K)