Do Americans agree with this?

Do Americans agree with this?

Attached: 1552525817098[1].png (960x720, 137K)

Alaska should be #1

Somewhat. Midwest shouldn't be at the top though.

No

yes, but it is just in a general sense. Everyone will have a different opinion on which states are best based on what they value more
cope

Attached: 1488853395540.jpg (250x229, 8K)

It doesn't factor in gun laws
Wyoming is the best state because they have the best gun laws

How are Wyoming gun laws better than Texas?
Also, how come Texas is so low when lots of people move there in the US? Mainly Californians it seems

For quantifiable metrics yeah it's a good list.
I'm sure Iowa is great for having a safe community for raising a family, reasonable COL, and good infrastructure etc.
I'd still rather live in northeast or mountain west though.

Is this a list of best states to be an alcoholic painkiller addict?

Imagine thinking there's anything resembling civilization outside New England.

Also florida should be bottom 5

MUH *wheeze* GUNS

To be fair Cali should be green. The state is the most relevant and it's also one of the most beautiful geographically speaking.

that doesnt mean life is good for the average citizen

I actually don't know much about Texas gun laws but if I remember correctly Wyoming specifically has it written into their law that federal gun laws don't apply in Wyoming and it is a crime to try and enforce them
I live in Washington myself so I can't speak for why Texas is the way it is

Nah there's too much traffic and it's too expensive to live a comfortable life there.
Those have much more impact on people's personal lives than a state's gdp

Washington masterrace

something like that

Attached: 350px-US_map_of_drug_overdose_deaths_per_100,000_population_by_state.gif (350x223, 15K)

Don't mind me just the Midwest masterrace reporting.

Attached: 1501115588934.jpg (500x403, 38K)

Lincoln?

North Dakota numba wan

Based. Very cold winter this year tho

Is Nebraska really Midwest?

Nope

Attached: manning.png (514x549, 97K)

It is correct for the average citizen. If you are upper class or rich then most states will be alright

Attached: HDIbyState.jpg (361x811, 63K)

based and bisonpilled

Attached: Bowman.jpg (1500x1100, 1.13M)

Louisiana shouldn't be last, has too much unique culture about it. i like new orleans a lot, they've been cleaning it up too. i visit every few years

Depends on who you ask, it seems to be included more often than not.

Attached: map_of_usa_regions_by_us_census_bureau.jpg (800x495, 124K)

>I live in Washington

can you open carry there?

absolutely

unique culture or not, it is the poorest state and with that a lot of crime, infrastructure, and educational issues. Hurricanes dont help

Once again, most of the Deep South is at the bottom. Lawdy!

it seems like they're only really good at killing people

Attached: dixie.jpg (480x356, 21K)

oh no no no

Attached: povoq8tp8ip11.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Nebraska high af

what's there to do in Nebraska?
Hunt Wendigos?

Cope

>Wyoming specifically has it written into their law that federal gun laws don't apply in Wyoming and it is a crime to try and enforce them
that actually sounds pretty terrible

Pretty windy today.

No.
Mass, NY, NJ, CT are corrupt awful shitholes. Mass is probably the richest and most productive state but the government is retarded. Same with MD but it's also full of ghetto niggers and has awful traffic and infrastructure. I don't know why PA and IN are ranked so low

TX is quite nice and their government does a good job, it's just full of browns.

Kinda cringe

Attached: us regions map.png (1867x1130, 63K)

>it's full of ghetto niggers
>it's just full of browns
nice way of projecting yourself, you fucking racist

we have the best zoo in the world, alright sports teams (college level tho), hunting, fishing, state parks are alright. The map isnt really about that though, more about safety, education, infrastructure, etc like it says.

You can live peacefully, it's pretty nice.

Memes about texas aren't true. They used to be and still have a solid basis but Wyoming is the cowboy state. Texas is full of browns and niggers and yankees now.

Dixie needs to be cleansed from the earth

Attached: 1501025631193.jpg (650x479, 75K)

Says the country full of 5'5" ugly brown goblino cartel members

And Texas has a lot of spics but a large portion of them who self identify as Mexican or Tejano are actually castizos who are basically just white.

I see.
It's just a place I never see mentioned anywhere so thought it was kinda odd.

How rural is Nebraska?
Does it get really cold there in the winter?

I think climate change has made the winters milder but this winter has been pretty cold and we got a metric fuckton of snow for whatever reason. Yes it is very rural aside from the 2 smallish to medium sized urban centers.

New England and Midwest are best

South is full of degenerates

>cornfield full of hicks and heroin addicts
>#1
Fuck no.

Minnesota is not m*Dworst.

it is though, why wouldnt it be?

No

it is not near any water or anything so the weather is more extreme than temperate, winter gets cold and summer gets hot.
like said it is rural outside two cities

why do you retards keep parroting this? the eastern midwest AKA rust belt is where that shit occurs, western midwest is based. At least get your propaganda to be somewhat accurate next time

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-132938_Firefox.jpg (1080x925, 292K)

True, even my beard was catching the wind and pulling me back a little. You go to UNL too?

>ND
>NE
>ID
>IA
Depressing rural shitholes, should not be that high, best parts of the Midwest are MN and WI the orange parts are accurate for the most part, though IN should be red.
lmao at dixie
>WA
>OR
literally just california but colder, should not be that high while california is so low.
>VT
>NH
>MA
meme bernie sanders states, irrelvant for the most part.
>UT
>that high
rural mormons, literally one of the worst states

look at the metrics they rank the states by, it is based on statistics and not memes

Attached: 6d513948330ca38fe2d37382602b8291-rimg-w720-h405-gmir.jpg (720x405, 105K)

their """"statistics"""" just seem like an analysis on state governments, and a shitty one too considering how high WI is.

>North Dakota near the top
What kind of meme criterion are they judging "best" by? Best meth? Most depression? Most boring landscape? The only thing good about North Dakota is that it's a frozen wasteland so no one cares of you blow shit up out there trying to make your high grade meth

Attached: 1551195813057.jpg (493x386, 33K)

>Implying C*lifornia should be anywhere but dead last
California is just a Mexican colony filled with the absolute worst scum this country has to offer.
>Ugh rural places are so boring
Of course you're some urbanite bug man

t. never left Arkansas

ok retard believe what you want

Imagine living in germany

I live in a rural area you absolute brainlet, contrary to the "tfw no pure gf" and "away from niggers" memes, rural areas are massive shitholes full of drug abuse, there's literally nothing to do, you think I'd be shitposting on Jow Forums if I was in a city?
California is a shithole too, I was just questioning their vert different scores.

cope

Attached: 1504741902984.jpg (665x613, 38K)

Some places in california but it also has great nature, weather, and nice areas

Same with Texas. This map goes by standard of living but nobody wants to move to fucking minnesota or vermont or iowa

Greetings from your southern neighbor

Midwest = shit. I lived in Iowa for 10 years and hated it

The criteria is too vague and general.

For me personally, there is no other place i would rather be than California. That does not mean California is The Best, it just means it fits my preferences more than any other State.

what is a Burger doing in Bulgar?

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

New England>all

Wahhh me soy boy me want city full of niggers wahhh
Fuck you retard

if you go to the USnews site on that map you can see the methodology in more detail

Yikes
1. ND is richest state in 2014
2. ND is happiest state in 2013
3. ND has highest IQ and highest standard of living
But wahh wahh rural bad me soy boy me want strip clubs and niggers

see
you fucking retard

Virginia should be dark green

See And

See

ITT, retards who fall for retarded memes about rural shitholes and think they aren't full of drugs and retards.
>me want city full of niggers wahhh
people still listen to rap and larp as niggers in rural places retard, there are literally no job opportunities and good luck getting any friends in a place where everyone has known each other since they were 5.

Yep

See

I was not talking about the results, but the criteria. If you are upper middle class, healthcare would not be a problem for you anywhere you go. Obviously California and New England have the largest concentration of elite universities, but generally speaking, you don't need to go to an elite university to get a good education, in fact, you don't even need to go to university to get any education, in fact, graduating an elite university does not mean you are now educated or intelligent. Job opportunities obviously depend on your personal interests. Quality of life is also very vague term, and there are many factors that must be accounted for. It's subjective. Just because you are in good health and have money does not necessarily mean you are happy with your life.

cope

It's basically a "how many non-hillybilly white people are in this state" ranking, which doesn't exactly capture all the nuances of day to day life. Most people would rather live in California or New Jersey than Iowa.

Rural New Hampshire and Maine are some of the most backwards and dysfunctional white parts of this country

>California
Maybe
>New Jersey
Hahahahahaha

I know a guy who grew up as a poor on government checks, and he just got a job yesterday making $135,000/yr as a Cyber Security Analyst. He doesn’t have a degree. He just self studied and took a cyber course.

See

Cali is a dystopia man. It's not the same as it was 20 years ago. It's a legit shithole now.

>Nothing to do in rural areas
Go outside you dumb nigger , there is plenty to do. Go the forest and go camping, go fishing, go hiking, there is plenty of /out/ shit to do

of course any place will be fine if you are upper middle class or higher, but this is more for the average person. The education takes into account pre kindergarten to high school, which is important to acquire for most jobs. The list isnt for everyone and is more of a general rule of what states are doing well, each person will have something else in mind based on their own socioeconomic status, environment and weather preference, etc

visting cali is fine but more people are leaving then going there

> you think I'd be shitposting on Jow Forums if I was in a city?
Yes