What Jow Forums admins mean by this???

What Jow Forums admins mean by this???

Attached: 194.png (300x100, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

okshooters.com/threads/who-needs-a-mosin-nagant-crate-of-91-30-hex-receivers-in-today-119-99.135607/
armslist.com/posts/5509002/springfield-missouri-rifles-for-sale--crate-of-mosin-nagants-
calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-542847.html
gunlistings.org/illinois-gun-classifieds/rockford/rifles/148246/mosin_madness__crate_sale_9130
youtube.com/watch?v=YAi75TB7APY
youtube.com/watch?v=mNnkOHDF05c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>čsndi
Really makes you think

int is a russian board
Jow Forums is a russian site

>Why yes, I browse çsndi every day.

282 cтaтья Roskomnadzor Pocкoмнaдзop Пaкeт Яpoвoй Чeбypнeт Paбcкий мeнтaлитeт Cвoбoдныe выбopы Free elections Дeмoкpaтия Джoхap Дyдaeв The Novocherkassk massacre Hoвoчepкaccкий paccтpeл Гeнoцид чepкecoв Crimea is Ukraine Heзaкoннaя aннeкcия Кpымa Кypильcкиe ocтpoвa пpинaдлeжaт Япoнии Aгpeccия Poccии пpoтив Гpyзии 2008 Holodomor Гoлoдoмop FSB Falseflag Bзpывы жилых дoмoв Oтpaвлeниe Cкpипaлeй MH17 Бyдaпeштcкий мeмopaндyм Дeпopтaция из Бeccapaбии Гoлoд в Кaзaхcтaнe Зимняя вoйнa Дeпopтaция кpымcких тaтap Дeпopтaция кaлмыкoв Дeпopтaция чeчeнцeв Panama Papers Пaнaмcкиe бyмaги Бopиc Heмцoв Poccийcкиe вoйcкa нaхoдятcя нa тeppитopии Укpaины Aнaтoлий Чeпигa Molotov-Ribbentrop Пyтин хyйлo Pycлaн Coкoлoвcкий Cвoбoднaя Чeчня Чeчeнcкaя вoйнa Poccия cпoнcиpoвaлa бecпopядки в Эcтoнии и Лaтвии Soviet Occupation Дeкoммyнизaция Paзвaл Poccии Poccия глaвный тeppopиcт Aннa Пoлиткoвcкaя Peзoлюция Гeнepaльнoй Accaмблeи OOH 68/262 Лeнд-лиз Лeв Tpoцкий Кpacнaя Apмия нacилoвaлa нeмeцких жeнщин

Attached: 1491474722699.jpg (571x572, 40K)

OP are you really so new that you don't know about the nugget memes? have you ever been to Jow Forums?

he is because he is a sosach subhuman from sosach

>nugget memes
literally what

>Jow Forums
is that another one gay anime posting board?

kys moldavaher

thanks for the (you) sosach subhuman

>literally what

The Mosin-Nagant rifle, which was an extremely cheap and popular entry-level rifle here in the US until about 2015. I have four (all hex bolts, soviet stamps) I got for about $70 each. They're all worth about $300 each now since all the surplus has dried up and the sanctions we applied to your country prevents their import.

Despite that there are lots and lots and lots and lots of Jow Forums memes regarding it.

>is that another one gay anime posting board?

It's the gun board.

Attached: buy the crate.jpg (741x560, 78K)

For context the Nagant was one of the few guns you could still cheaply buy by the crate until a few years ago.

Attached: 5509002_01_new_arrival_crate_of_mosin_nag_640.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Some proofs:

okshooters.com/threads/who-needs-a-mosin-nagant-crate-of-91-30-hex-receivers-in-today-119-99.135607/

armslist.com/posts/5509002/springfield-missouri-rifles-for-sale--crate-of-mosin-nagants-

calguns.net/calgunforum/archive/index.php/t-542847.html

gunlistings.org/illinois-gun-classifieds/rockford/rifles/148246/mosin_madness__crate_sale_9130

Attached: i269.photobucket.com_albums_jj76_soonerstateinvesting_mail.jpg (800x600, 58K)

from Jow Forums, see the lower right corner

Attached: 828d12_5115760.jpg (2840x1790, 748K)

why are u.s. posters so based and informative?

Attached: Blank_f4df9b_5467599.jpg (600x600, 81K)

because this meme is at least ten years old now, it got popular at the same time Advice Dog was

it's also why there's an usually large mosin parts aftermarket here in the US, because there's so many of them

Attached: EA3SQww.jpg (4128x2322, 753K)

for example, a customized nagant

Attached: zrfI82q.jpg (736x553, 131K)

tactical folding-stock nagant scout rifle

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

With the Mauser ammo it’s deadly.

> пoчeмy тpёлинeeчкa тaк хopoшa
пoфикcил гoмoceкa

CHSNDI

you'd never cut up a german rifle though since it'd destroy the value, whereas spare mosin stocks go for about $10 because most of them were made from scrap wood

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>CHSNDI

Attached: 54.jpg (759x800, 41K)

another example

Attached: 1-215-696x400.jpg (696x400, 30K)

Is this a common name in rossiya?

Attached: Ashf Lshtshfum.jpg (600x293, 30K)

an example of a good tactical mosin job

Attached: LY31Wm5.jpg (1409x617, 176K)

No proofs hahaha

>Chsndi

Why do people do this

an example of a bullpup mosin, which exists because ban states don't allow SVUs without grip fins so this is the only practical way to have a pistol grip x54r bullpup

Attached: CBPRS_MNAR-4.jpg (2592x1456, 910K)

this reminds me of retards tattooing Chinese/Japanese letters without knowing what they actually mean

This is just "Foma" in english layout by russian letters: "aщьф".

Meme picture. Real name Foma = Фoмa and this is diminutive form of Aфaнacий = Athanasius.

Rarely and old name for Russian guys.

and finally a suppressed SBR mosin, which are relatively common in their class because the high cost of getting a suppressor and SBR paperwork done ($400 in states that allow both) means they have to go cheap on the base rifle unless they want an AR-based suppressed SBR

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 222K)

How much does that nozzle stabilize the bullet?

a mosin SBR with an AK side-folder

Attached: mosin-sbr-blaster-by-polniy-pesetce2808e.jpg (479x359, 14K)

it doesn't it's a flash hider (banned in about five states), here's another example (top rifle)

Attached: Vbqt0vf.jpg (3840x1266, 647K)

It is the Mauser ammo. How accurate?

a zombie themed mosin

Attached: 20180330_084435-683x513.jpg (683x513, 65K)

Can you use another chamber on it with different pattern of grooves?

Attached: 4C49243E-78CD-4221-B206-8BFAB0EE9260.jpg (1492x1492, 244K)

it's not so much the ammo itself as it is the ammo's manufacturer and the rifle itself. American-made x54r rifles using American-made x54r ammo will fire a lot better than a century-old mosin firing half century old ammo. This is because newer rifles have a better gas seal and better barrel rifling, so the round retains more energy and has more spin. This is also one of the things that makes AR-15s more accurate than comparably priced AK clones.

So this shit is bought for cheap then sold here on a high price for hunters but that price is somewhat worth it too.

you mean barrel? Yes and there's a large aftermarket for this although it's not as popular. This is because 30s soviet factories did not have the same quality control as modern russian or american factories. Also integrated suppressor and SBR barrels require paperwork.

Attached: a141d464021eb0c4dc08c78c8937dc83.jpg (472x260, 42K)

I love Russia!

Attached: Happy katyusha.png (561x809, 282K)

that's how things were before the sanctions, it's also why your country (Romania) is the major surplus seller here now because Romanian SVUs fill the same market although at a higher price

Attached: svu86_800x.jpg (800x272, 106K)

>this thread

Attached: 55ecbdb34280a5a53edda439e7c7184d.jpg (612x816, 82K)

>DayZ

It was only put in DayZ because it's such a huge meme they would have been stupid not to include it. Here's an ancient image from Jow Forums

Attached: l3XBbcr.jpg (640x452, 50K)

Attached: Katyusha.(GIRLS.und.PANZER).full.1397778.jpg (1000x1000, 339K)

mosin jousting was the best meme of 2010

Attached: A+nugget+a+man+throwing+his+mosin+nagant+like+a_90805f_5005002.gif (365x205, 284K)

LSHTSHFUM/KINAEV
Asch'f/Foma

Attached: kqerlu6oz0oz.png (380x443, 6K)

Attached: Fool+everyone+knows+pole+always+uses+the+classic+moist+nugget+_40521f5ba5ef1510bcb5f6eb6d646085.jpg (3888x2592, 695K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YAi75TB7APY

youtube.com/watch?v=mNnkOHDF05c

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

magazine mods

Attached: yobaniy-vrot-i-amp-039-m-going-to-skewer-you-like-a-fritz-back-in-ww2_o_6053695.jpg (1280x960, 693K)

Attached: c9e86caeedab.jpg (363x1940, 98K)

also from Jow Forums

Attached: King+of+funny+how+a+finnish+soldier+killed+500+soviets+_75e3b90d2f47de022196f71a5a111ad5.jpg (743x990, 184K)

Attached: tulsky.jpg (1024x768, 671K)

>чcнди
>chsndi

STALKER has a lot to do with it as well.

Attached: BHVn8b1CIAEDFZj.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Jow Forums in cirillic

ЫЫЫ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

what is the Jow Forums opinion on zastava/yugoslav aks and other weapons?
i am personally very satisfied with m70 myself, but i also appreciate earlier yugoslav aks, i think they could be some of the best ones around
i must admit i dont really see the use of small arms outside of some urban or trench or extremely wooded places
arent you just going to get spotted by the recon battalion patrolling in front of fronts/divisions, and then get blown up by one of those 30mm mortars??

i think the uses for small arms are decreasing rapidly

Generally not much experience because full auto rifles made after 1983 are banned here, and because of the Russian sanctions and general sporting arms requirement for imports there are only a handful of legal AKs on the market. Most of them prefer ARs as a result because it's the best all-around budget semiauto rifle here.

>i think the uses for small arms are decreasing rapidly

Have you ever taken mass transit? People pack handguns for a reason, it's so if someone tries to rob them they'll get shot. Or at the very least, a weapon is stolen and suddenly SWAT teams have to be called out (most armed robberies are not investigated otherwise). That's just handguns though, rifles are more useful as trunk weapons if you have an animal control problem.

In the US Zastava used to be imported by Century Arms and since our stupid laws they had to have a certain amount of US parts installed. Century Arms is usually hit or miss on their quality but their Serbian and Romanian imports are widely accepted as their best quality products. Jow Forums will complain serb AKs don't have chrome lined barrels and require more cleaning after shooting corrosive ammo than a romy but that's because they're fat lazy fucks lol

>ЫЫЫ

Attached: YscPugMPA4E.jpg (720x1080, 279K)

>Jow Forums is a russian site
Is there a Russian version of this, like krautchan?
If so, are there Americans and Europeans trolling about muh homosex, muh Skripal and muh crimea?

>Is there a Russian version of this
yes
>are there Americans and Europeans trolling about muh homosex, muh Skripal and muh crimea
no

Pls gib link, I need to practice my Russian reading. You have better topics in your threads than anyone else here.

sure, but i call that screwdriver range
in most civilian scenarios, a screwdriver is probably lethal enough for any situation, screwdriver is better if you want to stab someone unarmored into the heart than almost anything else, screwdrivers are better for stabbing than bayonets and knives and are probably also deadlier than handguns in short ranges and confined spaces, per dollar spent

but i am not talking about civilian situations, i am talking about situations where you are expecting armed conflict
if you have ~10 people, if 6 of them are riflemen or motor rifles (in cars), 2 men in the machinegun section, and 2 additional scouts who are sneaking around in the territory you do not control, or are overlooking an area with binoculars and so on... wouldnt they just radio the coordinates of where they see movement and then a rifle team would fire mortal shells and quickly change their own position in case of counter mortar fire?

i just dont see the use for handheld rifles in armed conflict
especially if they saturate a zone with aerial shelling and drones

2ch.hk

2ch is cancer
lolifox.org is better

lolifox is no better than sosach. Same thing, really.

a screwdriver also requires being able to thrust it, whereas a gun does not

>but i am not talking about civilian situations, i am talking about situations where you are expecting armed conflict

100 niggers decide they want the TV in your living room and are going to take it. It's you in a hallway looking towards your front door. Alternatively, 100 spics decide they want to lynch you for supposedly raping one of their children. Of course they could do arson, but even then you're outside on your property (inside the fenceline) taking down rioters from the corner of your house or behind cover.

WTF is chsndi?

Attached: 1523477884156.jpg (439x334, 72K)

you better not
russian boards are
special

there's a reason we're here and not there
visiting national imageboards is a good way to start hating a country, and Russia really really doesn't need that

For starters, lolifox has loli and shota, which already makes it infinitely better. Moderation on lolifox is way better.

when you have 100s of peoples, you also have fronts and emplacements
you simply dig out a hole where your body is 90% in cover and stationary which allows precise small arms fire, and you defend your bit of the front with a machinegun which shoots thousands of bullets per second and whose weight is now beneficial in negating all that recoil while it rests on the fixed position
meanwhile the 100 people running at you are non stationary, cant make use of heavier and more precise weapons with more fire rate, and them being numerically superior becomes irrelevant

for front penetration you require tanks/mechanized infantry
for front defense you require bulldozers to quickly erect bunkers and dig out trenches

small arms remain useless for all scenarios

but not scenarios that individual American citizens might experience, race riots happen at least once a year

that is because for some insane and ungodly reason i cant even comprehend, you live with the niggers among you
if i was a white american, i would hire some bricklayers and welders to build me a fancy concrete wall around my community, with nice aesthetic black iron gates (bricks are fucking cheap you have no excuse)
and i would make sure all residents are white only, employed, dont have a criminal record or face tattoos

then in case of an eventual race riot, i could still lob the 30mm artillery shell at all rushing vehicles at my walled community, while machinegunners could cut down all soft targets rushing at the walls

we did that until segregation was declared unconstitutional and banned in 1964

>race riots happen at least once a year
Wait until whites are the minority with 1/3 of the population or so. Oh boy.

>that is because for some insane and ungodly reason i cant even comprehend, you live with the niggers among you

This.
Why don't clever white Americans move to Maine or Vermont? They have more than 95% whites. It's not like there was a big cultural difference, which prevents you from switching places instantly.

chsndi?

but how the fuck can it be illegal for people to freely associate? what laws prevent me from running my own.. house renting thingie, and renting it to whites only

there are trillion nondirect reasons you can use to exclude the feral minorities
high prices
credit scores
formal higher education in technical fields (it is genetically impossible for a dindu to be an aeronautical engineer for example)
(quasi) religious community like mormons, orthodox jews, orthodox christians even, etc
i literally never even thought about any of this, im sure someone who did could make a trillion times better ideas

what are they going to do, send in armored fbi goons to arrest everyone saying "ur all too white sry, off to gulag and uranium mines for 40 years with you"? this is some soviet type bullshit, i thought america was land of the free???

That's cleary Ch'sndie, not Jow Forums

Its true

Attached: 1550785454640.png (2068x2540, 3.13M)

based and пpaвдapilled

Attached: big girl Katyusha.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Mosins are a good resource to craft rifles from.

Attached: Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (500x719, 123K)

My wife Chsndi is so cute :3

>tfw you can't possess your national rifle while your strategic rivals keep shitloads of them