I will date a pacific islander girl thanks to Tinder and French overseas territories (we have lands in Pacific) and you...

I will date a pacific islander girl thanks to Tinder and French overseas territories (we have lands in Pacific) and you ? She is 1m80 and looks 70kg minimun, she is not fat tho, a bit thick but she is very athletic. I'm only 1m80 also, she will be taller than me, girls they stand more upright than men

Why are pacific islanders so strong ? They are like the scandinavia of Pacific.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Respond to my thread please in particular if you are pacific islanders

Hope you have a lot of big, strong sons.

I’m a chubby Hawaiian, a poorfag too. I sell hot dogs and snow cones on a little stand on the beach, every afternoon I come home to my commieblock looking apartment and sit at my computer desk with my shirt off, hot and sweaty. I play vidya or watch movies. I secretly practice dancing to disco and rock music. Not that it matters since I don’t know a lot of people, so no one would care, at worst I’d get bullied but no one cares enough to know me past that. I sometimes ride around at night on my little motorbike a Filipino guy sold me, it’s probably stolen
I’ve done lifting but I’m not that strong. I wish I was Jason momoa or something

What are you mixed with?

I’m not sure, I know my grandmother was Samoan

You dropped high school ? If you are fat, just do some jogging the morning

It’s been 2 years

Enter police academy

I’m lazy, and the police here are lazy, I’m not gonna go through an entire training academy just to keep being lazy

They are strong as fuck I wonder what would happen if I mixed my 194cm Nord genetics with a pacific islander girl

they literally have a mutation called the warrior gene that causes increased aggression and strength

The warrior gene is a bit of a meme and has nothing to do with actual physical ability

You’d get cringy retards with excessive “islander” tattoos who smoke weed at age 12 and start fights with the Japanese kids

tren

Attached: the sterood physique.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

My son will not smoke week, he will learn karate and combat. No drugs

French foreign military if you want action

Why are Pacific islanders so beefy?

Looks like buff Jackie Chan

Do girls like this or he's gay or even asexual ?

I dated a pacific islander girl and she broke my heart

And not your body with her strength during sexual intercourse ?

Why would an American join a ragtag group of African retards and slavic criminals?

For action precisely, train very hard in South America jungle, deployment in Africa in war zones etc... Also he will have french nationality at the end, can be good.

based french bro has a muscle chick fetish just like me
pls make her beat up some white girls

Nigga, he's American, if he wants action he can join the Navy SEALS, Army Rangers, Green Berets, etc. But it sounds to me like he should move to the mainland and make some friends, not be a lazy soldier.