Look at Mexican-American war

>Look at Mexican-American war
>Mexicans lost 20,000, Whites lost 6,000
>Realize this means if a full-scale military confrontation ever erupted between USA and Mexico, the Whites would lose 16 thousand soldiers, but they would kill ever single Mexican troop and could ethnically cleanse the entire populace once they're done

Why is Mexico still a thing when they're this weak? They're hanging by a thread.

Attached: Mexican American War.jpg (500x316, 31K)

>how a war turned out at a certain point in history determines how a war would turn out today
why do autists do this?
(the US would win ofc but still)

Nobody cares about american history.

Admittedly they care even less about Bulgarian history.

Mexico was a backwards dictatorship with an incompetent leader during the war.
That's why they lost so bad, not because of some retarded ethnicity shit

This.

The reason they were a backwards dictatorship with an incompetent leader is because of ethnicity

Attached: bigbraingigachad.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Mexico isn't really a country it's a narco warlord state the CIA uses to make money by selling their surplus firearms

But ALL of the battles follow a similar kill ratio of 1:5, or 1 American Soldier for 5 Mexican soldiers

You're missing out. For 1300 years we have some pretty dope moments.

REAL LIFE isnt a wiki page, but prob it can happen again only if proper effort is put in.

All you did was live in the shadow of the based Byzantine Empire before living in the shadow of the Ottomans

bulgarian history is bringing misery and savagery to land.

Attached: hmmm.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I like the bit where the rest of the balkans BTFO you.

The numbers on that Wiki page are taken from REAL LIFE.

It all happened.
If Mexico fights the USA, the mongrels will break immediately. They'll run home as they have in the past as they don't care about their own "people." as they aren't even the same race.

If Mexicans fight the White race, which is what the Mexican-American war WAS, the same casualty rate will reappear. Mexicans are DUMB and poorly integrated with one another.

89 is the average IQ down there.

why would we white ppl interfere with americans killing eachother?

>magyars
>white

Since when are you so familiar with our history? We were on par with the Byzantine empire despite their leverage on technology, resources and men. We compensated with ingenuity and often had the upper hand in most battles.

>its a chi pretends to be white episode

I like Romanian more than Hungary, though.

Wait, I meant *Bulgaria.

Ww1 was a mistake. Our leader was an austrian retard.

t. alibaba in london

Except when they literally annexed you

You're right I'm not white, but I go outside in real life, and I meet Mexicans, and they honestly believe they can take back Texas together.

They don't learn and make excuses for their failures.

After 700 years they got to wash off the shame. Only until we liberated ourselves though.

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

>Burglar delusions