China more popular than America

Burgers will defend this.

statista.com/chart/17331/global-approval-rating-of-chinese-and-us-leadership/

Attached: chartoftheday_17331_approval_rating_of_chinese_and_us_leadership_n.jpg (960x684, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africanews.com/2018/09/07/china-extends-repayment-of-ethiopia-railway-loan-to-30-years-pm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exceptionalism
wsj.com/articles/chinas-economic-slowdown-broadens-despite-government-support-11552541759
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/No-end-in-sight-to-China-s-economic-slowdown
cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened in 2008?

Shut up retard
Obama was elected
And in 2016 Trump was elected

obama, also great recession

Why would I care what someone halfway around the world thinks of my country?

Beijing olympics

>every CIDF thread
>always a German, leaf, Aussie, Hungarian, Thai, or Portuguese flag

Are white folks scared that they are losing their everything to Asian countries?
Is this the end of the centuries of Eurocentrism?

Cope.
>end of the centuries of Eurocentrism?
That was 100 years ago.

because you wouldn't get a tenth of the shit done if everyone removed american bases from their soil.

Le evil orange man

>country
It's about the leadership, aka our president

You're honestly braindead if you prefer China

Their entire goal is global domination of the economic sphere, every geopolitical move they have done is completely so that is goes with their interest. This includes making lives worse for both their people (ie. Ugyhers), and foreigners (ie. Africans)

>but muh Chinese investments
China is importing Chinese into Africa to support these "investments" disenfranchising the locals.

There's is not a single good thing that China has done for the world at large. But the US gives out enormous amounts of aid to other countries without any real benefit to us

why does the rest of the world love obama?

I don't care who leads as long as it's not the Burgers. Fuck them.

The entire western world loves black men. This proves that we are superior to white dogs!

Hmmm... Looks like you are unpopular with at least 6 countries. And counting.
I have also seen some Finnish flags posting pro-China threads.

Maybe it isnt CIDF, but actually you are getting increasingly unpopular?

Maybe you should ask Africans themselves if they feel exploited and disenfranchised.

Attached: American sour loser Africa.jpg (1222x1076, 164K)

Leadership with Chinese characteristics

Attached: 1537850952034.jpg (1024x512, 118K)

I guess people love fascist-like police states now

Attached: 1552507788609.png (780x433, 150K)

They don’t have to like us for them to realize we’re they’re best bet, there’s a reason they want our bases there and it’s not because we grab a cup of coffee every now and then. Pakistan despises us and they still bend over.

approval ratings are irrelevant

>Pro-china Europeans
Lmao, maybe Machiavelli was right. The populace is eager to replace their masters, only to later realize the changes aren't to their liking.

Euros seem to have a blind hatred for America. It's very interesting

I’m sure Eritrea felt pretty exploited when they were forced to give up their port to China.

We made them get rid of their colonies and become civilized, of course they hate us.

>No you can't employ africans for low-end manufacturing. Those ethiopian would be better without a job!

Attached: 1550991406218.jpg (378x378, 28K)

most aspects of their culture are repulsive and they are intent on spreading them here

It's classic "nationalist" autism as seen through the warped perspective of "men" raised by Jow Forums.

Not him, but they just debt trap African countries. The building is temporary and once it ends they’re in a worse place ecnonmically than before with China usually seizing the port or city they built for them in the first place while still owing money. They get nothing.

Based and checked

You're honestly braindead if you prefer America.

Their entire goal is global domination of the economic sphere, every geopolitical move they have done is completely so that is goes with their interest. This includes making lives worse for both their people (ie. Mutts), and foreigners (ie. Whites)

>but muh American investments
America is importing English into Europe to support these "investments", disenfranchising the locals.

There's is not a single good thing that America has done for the world at large. But China gives out enormous amounts of aid to other countries without any real benefit to them.

Also,
>reddit spacing
applies to me

they keep shoving marvel films down our throats and it's even starting to work on some people. that's what i hate most about them

This fluctuates every time there is a new leader in America. At least America has the opportunity to drastically improve their reputation whereas Xi Jinping is dictator for life and relatively consistent

Why was Barack so based?

Stop consuming the American content if you don't like it. China was quick to shut down the new star wars movie.

It's genuinely bizarre how obsessed with the US Euroshitskins are. Even when the context tangentially involves America, they're still seething, kek.

You'd think that for a country that they don't consider that important, they wouldn't spend every waking second whining about the US, and yet even when China triumphs in something, European inferiority complexes compel them to spend an entire thread discussing the USA instead of congratulating China.

That entire continent and it's 700M inhabitants all possess the mentality of a jilted has-been mistress.

Attached: 1498244093.png (912x905, 465K)

>How dare they give only 30 years to repay a 4 billion $ loan ; that was used for a railway transporting more than 95% of Ethiopia's trade. They would absolutely be better with dust.

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

The world is full of spineless, ungrateful jackasses. Let China run things. They're better equipped to put up with all the bullshit anyway.

The PRC and US are mutually dependent. If it weren't for Trump, we could maybe have worked out trade issues through the WTO by now. Personally, I hope we can work together for the greater good rather than start a new Cold War.

>implying it’s that simple
Oy

Based. China is steady and stable and responsible. America is erratic and a mess.

It was a 10 year loan, China ramped up the cost of the project once it started. China framed it as a gift when it was pitched to Ethiopia. When Ethiopia couldn't pay, they "loaned" the money to them, raising interest and only giving them a few more years, a project that was supposed to only be 4 billions is now 16 billion. Love our new Chinese overlords.

Why do Europeans think the Jewish entertainment industry represents American ideals?

Attached: 1552352717334.jpg (1000x714, 157K)

All this proves is that Republicans are cancer, and need to be removed from power.

>Median

Also, WTF Tunisia?

Attached: PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_4-3.png (309x760, 30K)

China barely tries to hide what a bunch of manipulative childish cunts they are, and when people start really feeling the effects of their influence it'll be hard to have any sympathy.

>16 billion
africanews.com/2018/09/07/china-extends-repayment-of-ethiopia-railway-loan-to-30-years-pm/

Attached: 1420805094782.jpg (956x631, 66K)

They will soon when they cant pay back the "aid" i.e. loans and China forces them into a 99 year lease on the infrastructure that China wanted built to begin with.

reminds me of chicken little and the fox :^)

The Chinks use the L sound, it's the Japs that the stereotype comes from, you stupid ape

>Loan for 4 billion in 2018
>Previous loans of 12.6 billion from 2000-2012
>Debt is now 56% of the gdp
Are you even trying user?

Who even are the 8% of Japanese that like China?

Illegal Chinese migrant workers

user, you said that specific project was up from 4billion to 16billion. you can't add debt from other loans into this one loan and say its the same one.

Okinawans.

Proofs?

Attached: 1531280717132.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: 1552176540300.png (696x602, 322K)

>he thinks his ideals are original and is totally not indoctrinated by jews

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

>Okinawans
Marine base aside it wouldnt suprise me as until the Shimazu conquered them, they had closer ties to China than they did to Japan.

IIRC their entire Royal House was modeled after Chinese emperors, including their regalia.

Attached: ryukyu_kingdom.jpg (500x750, 686K)

Until Yang wins in 2020 at least

That kind of American entitlement is part of the reason why the world hates Trump so much.

Bow to your Chinese masters.

>US needs an actual Chinese president to become more popular than China

imagine this.

true but many okinawans simply opposed to US govt and Japanese govt for US bases. in contrast, only a few of them seriously want it to be an independent land. thinking them as a tiny china is really wrong.

PASTEL DE FLANGO
PASTEL DE FLANGO
PASTEL DE FLANGO

Are these countries that matter? or countries that wipe their arse with their hands?

>That kind of American entitlement is part of the reason why the world hates Trump so much.
>You have to suck our dicks so that we love you stupid MUTT
Our mistake was treating the world as equals, China will remedy that

>Our mistake was treating the world as equals
>America, who invented the word "exceptionalism" and isnt ashamed of using it for themselves

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exceptionalism
>Germans literally invented the word
>Americans used it in regards to how fast Europe recovered from WWII

Based zhongguo

When has the US ever treated the world as equals?

It's just a bunch of chinks with proxies. Pay it no mind.

They do?

>When has the US ever treated the world as equals?
If you have to ask, you have a sub 80IQ user

I know the answer. Never.

We gave Germany a huge break after both world wars when everybody else wanted to see their destruction

China isn't capable of replacing the Anglosphere and Western Europe as the world's superpower for a wide range of reasons.

>We gave Germany a huge break after both world wars when everybody else wanted to see their destruction
Real talk
That was our biggest mistake, we should've just let the euros tear them apart

based

This is the human brain on tribalism.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fucking ameriniggers do something other than invading some sandniggers and then calling it a victory
if china wins we are fucked.

Why shouldn't I embrace tribalism
Non tribalistic groups historically succumb to tribalistic ones.

Why? China doesn't have a history of being anywhere near as rogue as America.

>say something bad about America
>totally justified, no matter how retarded the statement is

>mention something good about America
>impossible because there's nothing good about America

>say something bad about America
>Dumb tribalist American cries like a baby and declares that Germany should have been destroyed after WW2

Cringe and Chicano pilled

Well they should've been, Germans are ungrateful assholes

>China doesn't have a history of being anywhere near as rogue as America

That's because China's shady shit is overshadowed by America's shady shit. We've got braindead commies killing and kidnapping in our own country funded by the Chinks. Regularly trying to prop up terrorists against not only us but several of their enemies. Trying to start shit in Taiwan.

They aren't as rogue because they don't have the capability (as of yet). And the worst part is, while the American people can fight their government, the Chinese are themselves enslaved by their government.

I know the American government is rogue, so was the British government, and so was Alexander. Power corrupts. Now I'd rather hand that power to a country that has some level of democracy and accountability (no matter how fucked up it might be) than to a country that's literally run by a select few people who would rather have thousands of their own citizens killed than give up their power.

>I know the American government is rogue, so was the British government, and so was Alexander. Power corrupts. Now I'd rather hand that power to a country that has some level of democracy and accountability (no matter how fucked up it might be) than to a country that's literally run by a select few people who would rather have thousands of their own citizens killed than give up their power.

Back in the 1950s-60s the US government funded a lot of shady stuff and CIA programs like MK Ultra, but in a free society it couldn't be hidden and eventually people could and did call it out.

China doesn't seek hegemonism and world domination like Western powers and Japan.

They're already doing imperialist things in Africa

As much as I hate burgerland, this is still mostly true. I'd take burgers are our overlord any day over chinks.

I'd prefer if we weren't anyones overlord. I want France as my overlord

>China investing in Africa is "imperialist"
>USA maintaining military presence around the world, waging wars and coercing other governments is not "imperialist"

What happened in 2016?

Trump Made America Great Again

He's also massively cucked China with his trade war and their economy is in meltdown.

wsj.com/articles/chinas-economic-slowdown-broadens-despite-government-support-11552541759

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/No-end-in-sight-to-China-s-economic-slowdown

cnn.com/2019/02/11/business/china-economy-growth-data/index.html