Sudo rm -rf UnitedKingdom

>sudo rm -rf UnitedKingdom

its best path for all involved

Attached: 90F1BAB4-0538-4F45-9BC3-871806923F9F.jpg (1287x1294, 201K)

Attached: map-of-the-council-of-europe-47-member-states.jpg (600x600, 100K)

The EU despises you and for good reason.

>every time I see the empty grey space in the heart of Europe, erection!
Stay strong UK!

Attached: 1529700650239.png (787x520, 46K)

Shhhhh, let all the money laundering thieves alone. Dont speak, dont post and keep being jew: the country.

t. country that has to accept unlimited EU migration, pay into the EU budget and apply EU rules without having a say.
Literally worse than being a member.

i heard of a american pedophile who fled to switzerland and your country would not sent them back
There was also a lady part of a cult who tried to infect an entire city with salmonella.
She now works in switzerland.

Forgot the expansion into Morocco, cut the middle man and let my brothers in

Please Schnitzel, we both know that Switzerland has the better end of the deal so far, thats why the EU is trying to force their treaty framework, but thanks to direct democracy they fail every time ;^)

We also hidden Saddam brother for a while. Rich people is always welcome here

but why? why is your country like that?
do

Did you know, the richest guy in all Brazil is a Swiss. Of course he lives here.

Attached: Lehman.jpg (750x563, 53K)

Attached: the eu.png (727x500, 542K)

People mind their business. I mean it's horrible but nobody will manifest against it. It's like all that dirty money hidden here, nobody really cares (what can we do? It's not our fault etc etc)

he looks evil

Because you're posting clichés on Jow Forums and getting trolled?
>muh I heard

The UK is completely irrelevant, it has no agriculture, no industry, basically no non-banking services (most of banks "their" aren't British either), their whole economy relies upon exorbitant housing prices driven up by Arab and Hindu investments and these bank HQs that can be moved anywhere any time.

It's funny how Brits think their country is so important and everyone in the EU will treat them like God.

>It's like all that dirty money hidden here,
Implying you would know

hey wtf

Attached: polandball.jpg (736x449, 76K)

that's horrible

:3

Gott strafe England

You'd do the same. Nobody protest to have less money

no one will work in the UK when the pound hits rock bottom after no-deal Brexit

>thanks to direct democracy they fail every time
Yeah, like when you had a referendum on limiting EU migration and when the EU threatened to abolish your access to the common market your government pussied out and ignored the will of the people.
I will respect Switzerland when you get actual independence from the EU like the UK is doing right now.

Well my village is basically run by ndrangheta. I'm pretty sure most of the money here comes from shady businesses

How does it feel to know that we think of Poles as such utter vermin that we'd put ourselves through this torture just to have the chnace to get rid of you?

I-its basically like you're already a member j-just join us senpai

You aren't a member because actual member states get MPs in the European parliament, vetoing powers in the council and representation the Commission. Currently Switzerland is more like a vassal or a tributary state.

Are you against the EU?

Poland will only benefit from it so I'm genuinely happy

Attached: 1544893369219.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

How does it feel that Poland now has more power to decide on the fate of the United Kingdom than the UK itself? Get used to that feeling because this is how the world will work from now on.

Do you think Schnitzel gets the joke?

Do you think we need you? We needed only your pounds as long as they were worth something. When they already aren't, the UK will be as important to us as Guatemala.

Remove all Brits from the Levant coast already

Canada should join the EU

>Well my village
Ticino wtf?

>How does it feel that Poland now has more power to decide on the fate of the United Kingdom than the UK itself?
This is what EU Germs honestly believe.

Attached: lol.jpg (500x375, 35K)

>Do you think we need you?
Not really, Poland is a literal bottom-feeder parasite of a country, if you're not leeching off of us, you'll find someone else.

Fuck you for posting that image.

All the member states have to agree for the EU to grant an extension of Art. 50 to the UK. So yeah even Poland could veto it

This. The same goes for Norway, Iceland and even partially to Turkey. They admit to the EUs rules without being a part of it. It is absolute cuckoldry.

A voting member on the board of the biggest trading bloc on the planet is by any metric more powerful than those of the finlandized tributary states within its economical orbit. 80% of the regulations that already govern your life are made by a parliament which you never voted for. And you know what's the most hilarious part here? That you guys are even paying for this type of privilege, paying more than half of all full EU member states in fact.

after that take Alaska and the whole north pole is ours

Yeah, you're probably right.
I'm sure my country does some shady shit too.
Still, it's sad, isn't it?

And you seriously think this decides the fate of the UK? Reminder, the UK is a sovereign nation and a bunch of islands off the coast on top of that. They decide their own fate and the only thing Poles theoretically got a say in is in the future trade relations of the UK with the EU, but practically Germany & France will decide that and Poles will just follow.

>And you seriously think this decides the fate of the UK?
On this particular matter yes it does. Also on future FTAs, although the procedure may change

After that we take in Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, all of which have sizeable white populations, and we take over the South Pole as well. The world is now sandwiched by Europe.

Dude, Croatia, Poland, Latvia or fucking Malta get to vote on the fate of the UK now. Do you think that a state like Malta doesn't think twice of picking up the peaces of that sweet sweet banking sector after the crash?

And in case you didn't know that, these are the same countries that also get to decide on most laws that are currently governing your life as well.

>That you guys are even paying for this type of privilege,
We pay exactly 1 billion a year, axle grease and peanuts for Switzerland compared to what cucks like you or the Dutch pay. None of the hassle, all of the benefits.
Payment is currently suspended for this year, since EU isn't nice enough.

>paying more than half of all full EU member states in fact.
As said, we pay a discount billion a year, if half the EU members pay even less than that your club is pretty poorfag.

Besides IKEA stuff, I can’t think of a single thing I’ve bought that was made in Britain.

It really is an economically inert country.

The economy of the UK is built off the backs slaves and servants through centuries of imperialism

>As said, we pay a discount billion a year, if half the EU members pay even less than that your club is pretty poorfag.

Exactly and it's those poofags that are effectively governing you because Switzerland is an economically dependent tributary state. Taxation without representation.

>tp
>tf

Dude, you think this is a chauvinistic chimp out for every micronation, when in fact it isn't. Most likely the EU steps down because it is in their best interest, UK gets their deal and you will dance all over the place as if you did win, two years later another Euro crisis comes, Germany and the other cash cows will take on hundreds of billions in dept again, you will bitch and Switzerland and the UK will drink tea and eat biscuits.

Just because the US was an asshole of a state doesn't mean I can't call out anglos for the monsters that they were.

>Just because the US was an asshole of a state
>was
>past tense

Attached: 1545111334581.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

As you might have noticed, Switzerland holds about 40 bilateral contracts with the EU, every one is tailor made and approved by Swiss parliament and people. None of this contracs has automatic follow suit practices, thats why the EU is so pissed and wants us to agree to a framework were EU law would trump our sovereign direct Democracy.
tl:dr you are talking shit, everything the EU wants needs to pass a vote first.

>hundreds of billions in dept again

Attached: w4unx78ovgq11.jpg (460x374, 18K)

Is* point still stands. I was born in eastern Europe so I don't hold any guilt on my shoulders

>UK gets their deal
>their deal
>their
Kek did you actually read the deal? It has some nice stuff in it

Attached: JUST.png (965x670, 103K)

>I was born in eastern Europe so I don't hold any guilt on my shoulders
Oh my days.

Attached: 1549818720567.gif (227x221, 980K)

morocco has 0 chance of being a member right now

You become an American the moment you eat a burger on the other side of the Atlantic. You are mutt to us in the European motherland

>Germany is bully again

Attached: 1552506614187.png (566x767, 238K)