I look way more ugly than these guys, am I a potential school shooter?

I look way more ugly than these guys, am I a potential school shooter?

Attached: 36284o.jpg (720x360, 25K)

are you still in school?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Neither one of them was in school, you don't have to be attending a school to shoot some k*doids.

They looked better than all my classmates from 2011. What a losers, at least Columbine killers were ugly.

Attached: 36184.jpg (739x415, 25K)

Eric Harris looked like a normalfag, but Dylan Klebold was almost Charles II-lite.

They weren't incels, they were LARPers

Most anons nowadays are underages.

are you virgin?

Dylan and Eric weren't incels.
They did it for the lulz.

They weren't incels and their friends told they weren't bullied in school either

They did it for the lulz. They knew life was shit and decided to end it and take as many people as possible. They didn't kill more because the police arrived in literally 8 minutes.

Attached: lezmt_50504186_382365955912935_2975778326093591904_n.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

Hivemind?
What the fuck?

>both dropped the school because of bullying

Sure let's truste in """""""""friends""""""""".

which one was the shooter?

Sure they look totally like people who are bullied, don't they?

Yes bro the looks are the only way.

They look like they were almost brothers, but they still had genetic distance from one another.

Sad world to live in

>people who used to bully him says he wasn't bullied just to take their asses out of the way

Yeah i believe in fairytales too.

This is why you must tell young guys to hit the gym, watch anime, play PS2 games and read Turgenev. You know, things that make you want to live.

the left one

Both attacked the school.

No. They shoot up the school because they were Bolsonaro and after realizing that electing Bolsonaro wasn't going to change anything or get them gfs they decided to unleash their full rage on society.

Yes, kissless virgin