Anyone here adopted an Indian diet? I'm thinking of doing it for a while with lots of lentil/dal based dishes

Anyone here adopted an Indian diet? I'm thinking of doing it for a while with lots of lentil/dal based dishes.

Attached: marathi-thali_foodrider.jpg (1600x945, 395K)

Indian food is based. I make curries fairly regularly and just did some pakoras. No reason to go full hinduboo though

>white flour, white rice, and fried snacks in the same meal
it's a cheap and tasty ticket to skinny-fat land

I won't have too much of the items you listed, but more lentil stuff and veg.

It's super delicious, but I don't want to smell like Indian food. Last time I had indian food, I was had bad gas. My farts literally smelled of curry, and my coworkers kept wondering why it smelled so good

>my coworkers kept wondering why it smelled so good
Haha should have kept going then

I doubt this would happen if your microbiome was used to it. You probably just never eat those types of food

indian food is kino

I fart quite a bit from it too, but that's what lentils and opnions do isn't it.

Snacking two papadams right now

>I make curries fairly regularly
What kind? Do you grind your own spices?

No but I've been getting pad thai recently that's pretty good

Green thai curry>>>>>>>>>>whatever else

and here i was thinking to adopt whatever you europeans eat

what do europeans eat daily? mashed potatoes and salad?

e.g. daily I just eat roti, daal, and some sort of sabzi (fry potatoes/lady fingers with onions, capscium, peas etc.). replace roti with rice occasionally.

what do you eat daily? bread?

>what do europeans eat daily? mashed potatoes and salad?

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

potatoes/vegetables and meat stews
all kind of pastas
pizzas
There is more but you could get those everywhere here

Pasta sucks. So does pizza actually.

Depends on the way you make it? It has no value on it's own but with good seasonning/preparation it can be godtier, pic totally related

Attached: carbonara.jpg (1200x782, 173K)

You might want to halve the amount of ghee they use.

I had an urid dal dish for lunch and potatoes with herring in a cream sauce for dinner. Today I didn't have breakfast, but usually I have a small bowl of chocolate müsli.

The past days I had a saag paneer kind of dish for lunch. And too many papadams.

Yeah I'm not using that much.

>what do you eat daily? bread?
Standard in this country:
First course: some kind of soup with bread
Second course: meat dish (steamed cutlet, escalope, chicken leg) with macaroni or buckwheat or rice or kidney beans
Optionally salad.

>europeans eat
There's little in common about what people in different European countries eat. "Europe" is a geographic expression that became a meme.

>buckwheat
Russian confirmed. Is buckwheat popular apart from Poland and Russia?

>Russian confirmed
Why even say this.
>Is buckwheat popular apart from Poland and Russia?
No idea.

What do Russians usually have for breakfast and inbetween for snacks?

>Why even say this.
Oh and I said it because the only people here that even know what buckwheat is, let alone have eaten it, are pretty much Russians or those with some Russian parent. Curious thing.