Is it true that German history books say, that the first ruler of Poland, Mieszko I was a viking norman?

is it true that German history books say, that the first ruler of Poland, Mieszko I was a viking norman?
my German cousin said so

Attached: MIeszko-I.jpg (800x800, 186K)

Except the 1939 we didn't talk about Poland in history class.

krauts are just slavs in denial

thee hee

Never heard of him but I can tell you what I read on Wikipedia about him

why does both austria and exwitzerland exist?

PFOTEN HOCH

>why does both austria and exwitzerland exist?
They are containment countries

Auf dem Thema:
KARL MARTTEL
Absoluter Tschad? Bester Franzmann Bruder. Hat schon damals erkannt das Osmanen böse sind.

Attached: 12lh.jpg (960x720, 94K)

German history books don't cover Polish history at all up until the partitionning of Czechoslovakia between Nazi Germany and Poland.

Auf dem Thema:
KARL MARTTEL
>Absoluter Tschad? Bester Franzmann Bruder. Hat schon damals erkannt das Osmanen böse sind.
sorry sir i dont spek sasage

>diese flagge
Oh weh user

Attached: h18304A70.jpg (401x271, 29K)

He was Irish

s-s-shut up! We're not actually that irrelevant hahaha

Attached: 8ba87cca-9460-44e7-9225-7b9f3db9b54c..jpg (208x250, 13K)

wouldn't be necessary just because of prusia?

Yasss.

Each state determines its own curriculum.
Since Prussia no longer exists, Prussia is usually only treated from Frederick the Great or his father.
In Bavaria you learn about German history with a focus on Bavaria, in Saxony you learn German history with a focus on Saxony, in Berlin you learn German history with a focus on how bad Germany is and how soon it will be redeemed by Brown people.

I can say with confidence this is untrue because it would require german history lessons to talk about Poland before 1918.

You're really not, but german curriculum, especially in history, is utter dogshit in most schools.

Do Germans have any history prior to 1871?

No
Germany spawned out of a wormhole in 1871

Not a single history, no.
Strictly speaking the HRE but thats not just german history.

Don't fucking tell them, we're so close to convincing them we've been here all along.