The Mormons: why?!

The Mormons: why?!

Attached: Joseph-Smith-Church-of-Mormon1.jpg (1199x1571, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only we had more of them here

cultists

>be horny perv
>want lots of wives
>polygamy not accepted by mainstream christians even back then
>make your own religion
>get hundred plus wives
>get lynched by angry mob
>all your followers move to middle-of-nowherwe desert
>somehow become the fastest growing religion in the world
>???
>profit

youtube.com/watch?v=_9U-f-vtXkQ

We have a temple in my town, but I regard them just like I would jehovah's witnesses, as looneys. I'm not even religious but I still think they're heretics.

But I find it pretty funny that that Wes Anderson imitator who made Napoleon Dynamite is a practicing mormon cause I love his stuff.

same reason of mohammad only that your groups aren't mideval bedouin bandits sorrounded by mideval influence.

They are the last best hope of the white race

Attached: Untitled565.png (822x779, 1.24M)

based

I really hope that you're aware it's spelled "medieval"

basically islam but american, according to the book of mormon (al quran) joseph smith (muhammad) was visited by the angel moroni (gabriel) who told him he would be a prophet, yusef ibn smith starts preaching his messages from god but is ran out of new york (mecca), later becoming bandits, this is where the story diverges because the muslims sucessfully took medina but the mormons got btfo by fucking missouri, now they just exist in the desert doing fuck all and have 4 wives.

I think he made that post in mock eastern european english for some reason

maybe he soiled his magic underwear at the sight of my questioning his religion

based Missouri kicking out cultists and sending them to a desert

Joseph smith was a BASED white Chad who converted repressed Puritan pussy left and right with the power of his cock, he had over 100 wives

>lost to a state militia

Attached: 1489961612047.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

General Clark, the time has come, execute order 44.
>it shall be done my governor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Executive_Order_44

Attached: The Mormon Murderer.jpg (800x1270, 360K)

mormons are incredibly based and redpilled, i dont have a fucking clue how but just keep winning
i know some colonies of mormons in mexico and southern usa where men take up to 5 to 10 wives and have 20 to 50 children
in mormon cities, mormons are mayors, mormons are cops, mormons run entire businesses and cities in some southern american states and northern mexican regions

mormons are politically the most stable white group of people, with extreme ethnic cohesion and extreme natality
mexican mormons who are also fully white, are fully armed with machineguns and they fight cartels

RETARD ALERT!
Mormons are christians. They also don't practice polygamy anymore.

t. Mitt Romney
m*Rmons are literally more heretical than muslims.

Mormonism is yet another retarded schism. Return to the one true church you fucking heretics

ye sure but while your family will have 1 dog and abortion, average mormon grandpa will probably have on average 200 grandkids

ever saw romneys family? they look like right wing extremism aka normal white family

>the one true church
>created because the pope wouldn't let an obese man get a divorce

Are you a virgin?

your church is even worse desu only reason why it even exists is so your fat king could get laid lmao

Based

*the fat man who, while not exactly a serial killer, can still be described as a black widower

I wonder if High Anglican bongs ever consider this after engaging in their priggish ritualist nonsense

no but i appreciate the mormon thinking
our modern whore women wanna throw children under the bus so they can drive a shinier car and have 1 more additional travel holiday a year
mormon women have 10 kids and allow their husbands to make 40 more children with other women

this is what we need right now, expel the fucking shitskins and turn those 3rd world starving shitholes into white prosperous nations, turn the whole globe 1st world, first genetically and then in all other ways too

just become a muslim and move to bosnia, literally the same thing.

They don't.
You are just braindead

he doesn't have to as there's a majority Muslim region in Serbia

I wonder if Serbs perform honor killings on converts to Islam among their number...they probably just sever all ties, but you never know with these savage lapot-men

no, muslims are subhuman
its all about genetics, muslims dont have white genetics which is why they also dont have civilization outside of the few tourist trap zones built by whites for oil

genetics is why you can throw euros onto resourceless death world islands like iceland and australia and have those be 1st world countries, while negroes cant build anything on the most resource rich continent
genetics are why rhodesia exported food while brits ran the place, and why zimbabwe (same country) starves under negro control even tho they have the same stuff there brits had 100 years ago

You wake up in New Bazaar; what do you do?

Attached: Novi_Pazar03.jpg (1200x900, 310K)

serbs are trillion times more civilized than your eu cumdumpster village sized country
what have slovenes ever achieved in history, other than being ruled by serbs? nothing

i bet all those brussels ambassadors who write your laws laugh at the sight of slovene flag, they probably think its an ice cream company and not a country, ice cream companies probably have more soldiers than slovenia the country

Yup. That's Islam for ya.

Attached: Gow-curb-stomp.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

t.

Attached: KARABOGA.jpg (1196x636, 128K)

>slovenia
never head of it
is it a toy factory? some cheap fast food chain? a territory we used to run?

when nato goes away, so will your entire country together with all the muslims

You Serbs really need some Mormonism in your lives to mellow you out. Muslim rule has left you in a perpetual state of anger, or maybe Poland influenced you in some weird way to make you permabutthert.

>slovenia
seriously what the fuck is slovenia? a furniture store? clothing company?
cant find it on a 1800s map... cant find it on a 1900s map.....
there probably are furniture companies with more employees, than this "country" no one can find on a map has soldiers in real life

the only reason your meme village gets a flag on int, is because moscow collapsed in the 1990s
next time we liberate balkans from austrians/nato/whatever, we wont be so kind to you ungrateful scum, your tiny little whore peoples who exist only to give blowjob to foreign soldiers stationed in the region

Attached: Ax01847.jpg (1500x1507, 437K)

>irrelvant country bullyinh irrelvant country
this is sad desu

Holy shit, I fucking love Serbia

serbs (yugoslav army was 99% serb) killed more germans in ww1 and ww2 than americans
we are only irrelevant because of your hollywood education, serbia won more world wars than usa and also killed more sultans and archdukes than usa

Attached: 1503860262354.png (510x596, 467K)

you better calm down or we're dragging your ass back to The Hague to trial you for these war crimes

here is a comprehensive and exhaustive list of """slovene""" national achievements:

number of times existing in the 1800s: 0
number of times existing in the 1900s: 0
numbers of times being ruled by the serbs: a lot (serbian kingdom, yugoslavia, etc)
number of times ruled by italians: a lot too
number of times ruled by austrians: also a lot (1 time is 1 time too many)
number of laws written from brussels: all
number of tesla tier scientists: 0
number of tanks produced annualy: 0
number of soldiers this village can train and equip: 0

conclusion?
slovenia is a local whore house for occupation soldiers
it exists to provide logistical support, such as blowjobs, to the forces in the region (which ones doesnt matter)

alright, I'll take that with a smile cause in all honesty my anti-Balkan mythomania has sunk to terrible lows in calling you Serbs non-white Arab Muslims...and I'm partly descended from you. I'm like one of those Jewish Nazis. It's sad.

>tesla
>serbia's national hero is a furry who wanted to fuck a pigeon

Attached: Ex-Mormon.jpg (640x846, 217K)

they're pagan, they deny the universalism of god

Ok this is based

This looks comfy as fuck, honestly

Why are you so obsessed with your neighbors? Eating Austrian dick doesn't make you better than your former country men

Attached: a9335e4c7c02625972a6e6ba26ee1de3.jpg (2048x1536, 496K)

I wish I was Serbian. I would gladly give up my US citizenship to be Serbian.
They're the only European country I really like and root for.

Cause they're different. Their manners can be very crude. Their language, while not that terribly different, can often sound threatening and vulgar. Their music sounds Arabic. They wear tracksuits. And there's quite a lot of them here.

MOOOOOOORE WIIIIIIIIIIIIVES

Attached: More Wives, Your Grace.jpg (326x390, 41K)

>be serb
>spill thousands of liters of blood to liberate a piece of land from the austrians
>local nato moves in this SERB liberated province
>picks a first shoe company with a flag
>turn said shoe company into a nation

this is your national history
serbia is categorically superior to your little village of whore people
the ONLY reason you exist, is because moscow crashed in the 1990s

now when nato is sick and tired of your shit and plans to move out, and now that moscow and beijing both give us full support,
SLOVENIA WONT EXIST IN THE SECOND HALF OF 21ST CENTURY
just like it never existed in the 20th
or the 19th
or the 18th
17th
16th...

days of categorically inferior nato cancer spawns around serbia, ARE OVER

ITT
>Spergia
>Not enough talk about magic underwear and qt's

Attached: 1345178843057.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

I love Balkan banter, it's full of anger sure but it still manages to be funny.

how would serbia take slovenia?
croatia is between the two and they wiped you out

They're the biggest cucks in the Balkans mate.

>I wish I was Serbian. I would gladly give up my US citizenship to be Serbian.
>They're the only European country I really like and root for.

Attached: el ogre de las americano speaks 2.png (534x363, 91K)

>mideval

They tried back in 1991 but they failed in 10 days cause they were loath to use their airforce for fear of causing collateral damage to Austria or Italy. They did initially threaten to bomb the nuclear power plant in Krško, Slovenia, which is not that far from the Croatian capital, but nothing came of it. In the end, it was our small size that saved us, lmao. That, and some brilliant guerilla actions against their tank columns, army barracks and border checkpoints by a combination of local militia and police.

medivl

are you even aware that every time you talk with any of these nato-life-support flags (slovenia, croatia), you are talking to a 60 year old?
all of their youth evacauted into shengen zone with hyperspeeds, their countries have no youth anymore
all of their native industries got bulldozed so germans could set up lidl stores
all of their military is foreign and withdrawing from the area

their history consists of selling boypussi to the serbs when ever the foreigners get kicked out of the region

>serbia can't conquer shoe furniture village
Why are Serbs so weak?

>Serbcuck of all people talking shit about selling boipussy

Someone post the Turkish poem.

>their history consists of selling boypussi
Literally you since 1496

isn't it cause there's only one or two mountain passes to ljubjubjubana so it was easily defended?

Can’t fucking stand Serbs, can’t wait to bomb them again

>slovenia
its like a whore is bragging she is richer than you
and then this homeless whore gets kicked out on the street, and begs you to let her inside

we let that whore slovenia in when austrians got btfo, and what do we have to show for it?
now next time russians and chinese blow up nato, we will know better
no slovene, croat, bosnia, or any of these other villages that cant produce a single tank, we let them in serbian kingdom, we let them in yugoslavia, they betrayed us both times

next times we are ethnic cleansing them all, they will have to evacuate with tyrone back to washington, or brussels, or whoever the fuck writes their laws and foreign policy, we all know they never did that themselves, we all know these artificial countries with ~10 years of history never existed independently of the serb or some other

Most of their army was within our border at the start of the war and branched out from the major cities to try and capture our main airport and border crossings, but they were waylaid and overcome by guerillas.

Americans.
Mormonism is as Christian as Islam is Abrahamic.

The year is 2056, NATO, China, and Russia have self destructed. In a cruel twist of fate Serbia has been conquered by Slovenia and forced to produce boots designed for optimized licking.

>we let them in yugoslavia, they betrayed us both times
Yugoslavia was better when there were no Serbs in charge to run it into the ground.

You are destabilized, chill out, improve yourself, your body and economic situation, save money and look.for a way to move to western europe in a positive mindset, hatreds only use is to protect yourself dont feel hatred for others that do not threaten youm

Serbian heavy industry is either infinitely or undefined times greater than "slovene" heavy industry sector, because it is unknown whether a non negative integer is infinitely times greater than zero or it is simply not defined.

You can shovel neoliberal propaganda about free markets and open borders to your vassals in the area. We know how America got built, how France, Germany, Britain, how all serious nations got built. By armies, conquests, protectionism, heavy industry. Serb produced native jet designs and submarines in Yugoslavia, but next time there wont be Yugoslavia, just greater Serbia.
Next time we liberate areas where there's more Serb blood spilled than any other blood, such as croatia, bosnia, slovenia, and all these other Serbian regions, we wont allow these whore peoples to live with us.

One of the reasons why you got btfo'd in '91 was cause you didn't really believe that we were your clay. You wanted to subdue us only to show Croatia and Kosovo who's boss, but you did so overconfidently, believing in the stereotype of Slovenian servility, which backfired severely.

Islam is Abrahamic though.

Serbia never had any military presence in your ice cream company, you cant find a single division or ground force battalion with missions in your area. You can believe your mythomania about how half of Serbia was sent to occupy your... space program or whatever important you think you have there, but reality is that we probably had 10 underage cadets there guarding some border crossing or idk, who got shot in the back when they decided to peacefully go back to Belgrade.

Slobodan was also a crypto liberal faggot who prevented any serious Serb military to conquer you because he wanted to negotiate with NATO, and so he was only sending boxes of aks to Serb civilians while 90% of our army did nothing sitting inside Serbian modern borders.

Yugoslav wars according to reality:
Serbia vs NATO.

Yugoslav wars according to these NATO bases who didnt even have flags before 21st century (slovenia, croatia, kosovo etc):
we wuz soldiers n shiiiiet, we cant produce car tires without brussel support but we wuz blowing up million serb tanks a day!!!
our village boys were throwing rocks at serb jet bombers, we wuz kaaangz of anti air, we wuz kaaaangz at existing before serbs liberated us, we wuz total kaangz i just dont know how did austrians turn us into cumdumpsters of the past just like we are cumdumpsters of eu today

what is the cause of this anger?
find a way to improve your life, murdering others wont make you live better.

>Mormons are christians

lmao

mountain serbs are so cringy

Attached: 1547791554644.png (641x578, 157K)