I got a job offer in Malaga from my company. Is this a nice city?

I got a job offer in Malaga from my company. Is this a nice city?

Attached: download.png (400x294, 33K)

Yes, now fuck off.

I'm very close to leaving this website for good

No please don't come here

Work make money I dont see why not free vacation

/thread

It's better than most of And*lusia. Nearby villages are full of Brits and even more full of Brits in summer, avoid them.

>Is this a nice city?

I am from Málaga, all I can tell you about my city is that is a shithole of unprecedented measures, Things are so fucked up in Málaga that our police officers are the ones who sell the drug.

Please remember that OP is 'murrican, you're comparing yourself to welfare euro nations. Málaga is still an enormous QoL upgrade for a 'murrifat.

We like you guys, why do you hate us?

Attached: sad fren.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

There's a lot of brits and muricans that go there to work on computer stuff, it's a good place just not as good for the locals because they rely too much in the tourism industry, but as i said, now there are a lot of computer related stuff.

It may be. However We are not a very tolerant bunch, I would say that we are actually xenophobic as hell and the poor bastard is going to be ostracized from day one.

Not really. Weather is great, but it's touristy as fuck. Rest of southern Spain is lovely though, I wouldn't pass it up.

Malaga is awful. It's the most popular tourist destination in Southern-Spain so expect Brit ground zero. Very little to offer compared to the heaps of people going there each year, all the cheap flights head there.

Don't hate you, have nothing personal against americans (the people) but I dislike america (the nation).

Attached: 1551056338193.jpg (473x473, 31K)

The coast is a shithole but Málaga is more than the coast and the rest is more decent. Either way, I want it to stay the way It is.

What is Zaragoza like? I can visit a friend who lives nearby Barcalona this summer for a long time and want to check out things that are within train distance.

Málaga city? A town in the metropolitan area? A town in the province of Málaga? Depending where, your experience will vary.
Don't bother about the comments here, Spain is much safer than USA, the climate is imo good but that depends on your preferences, winter in Málaga is not very cold, it's important to understand that you will have to learn Spanish because people barely speak English here, not only that, but if you have already learnt and have a Mexican accent, avoid it like the plage and learn an Spanish accent, because people don't like when people confuse Spain and Mexico so if you say "I speak Spanish muy chevere" or shit like that people will HATE you, and I'm serious.

These are good advices.

Fucking based.

Our cops dont sell drugs though a few got in trouble for robbing dealers.

>Our cops dont sell drugs

Attached: 1551380585704.jpg (640x633, 46K)

I was in Malaga last year during summer and its pretty nice, lots of cool bars and clubs but it is FULL of tourists from Europe. Also, the spanish think they speak better english than a foreigner could speak spanish but its not the case, the centre is overpriced because of tourists. I've been to like 6 cities in Spain and I would say that Malaga had the most beautiful women out of all of them (my experience). Also, don't go there thinking you're special because you're a foreigner, you're just another guiri

>I would say that Malaga had the most beautiful women out of all of them (my experience)
90% of them were not from Malaga. It is the most popular cheap holiday destination in Europe pretty much, even in winter it's very popular.

Live in NYC and literally only found one article of a cop caught selling marijuana last year. This isnt 1970.

That and Alicante are the best place for foreigners in Spain, anfter these 2 maybe the islands

Perfect, now you can go back to where you came from (starts with an r and ends with an eddit)

Not really. Granada and Sevilla are better imo.