What the fuck is happening in eastern europe holy shit

What the fuck is happening in eastern europe holy shit

Attached: 68B366A7-A464-4259-B8B1-9A3DEE28D760.jpg (2048x1586, 471K)

*What is happening in Latvia (Russians), Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary (Gypsies)

Attached: dabbin pepe.gif (498x359, 408K)

communism

>Lithuania
Suicides

I was born in the dark red, how fucked am I?

collapsing healthcare system (doesnt boost growth numbers, so gypsie king builds stadiums instead of spending on healthcare)
bad eating habits
1 million alcoholics (10+% of population)
we are very fat, 2nd after brits

poorness coupled with unhealthy traditions

Cancer air
Recklessness
Gigantic waiting lines for every medical treatment to the point that people joke your position in the queue should be inheritable

how is this bad?

>dumb slavs will never experience this
jelly?

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 1.47M)

this

neoliberal economic shock therapy after the collapse of the soviet union

My great-grandfather experienced it.
He went from carrying me around the garden in his 97 to being dead in 6 years

Dying in your mid 70s is no big deal

Us Scots are such a mess lol

Nothing wrong with dying with 75.

>finally get pension
>die
such is life in Croatia

There is more Russians in Estonia than in Lithuania, I think lithuanian are just as bad desu

superstition

that's it, really. Their diets are not improved due to superstition that genetic modified foods are unhealthy, their social lives are not improved due to superstition that one must stifle one's problems instead of talking them out, or risking compromising one's masculinity; women are mentally insane due to being in houses/work all day, men are alcoholics and chain smokers. Old people are encouraged to "rest" rather than exercise.

*migrates to Germoney*
Nothing personnel Hans

>they are not born in dark blue

Oh yes you will. Eastern Europe is full of villages that are emptying out and full of 80 year old babushkas hobbling around on canes with no access to health care.

>Old people are encouraged to "rest" rather than exercise
I wish we still did this here instead of telling boomers to get Jow Forums. Darn it, we want them to die faster.

>their social lives are not improved due to superstition that one must stifle one's problems instead of talking them out
You have no clue what you're babbling about.
Everyone's complaining about everything all the time here, it's basically the only way of doing small talk.
>risking compromising one's masculinity; women are mentally insane due to being in houses/work all day
>this is how burgers imagine eastern europe
bwahahaha

Based Canadian commie poster

Time to annex and save the north lads

Based. Old people should die.

Matek dogára azért tanulni!

smoking mothers killing their babies

My grandad was similar. He was so active at 87 but his prostate cancer got him again and died within a year.

I lived there 9 years of my life

but maybe because you're from Poland which is more westernized it's not as extreme

Did he ever wash his ass?

They’re based

>smoking mothers killing their babies
And alcoholism

Yeah?

also, "complaining about everything" is not talking one's way through problems; it's obfuscating your true problems by talking about petty ones

Then how the heck did he get ass cancer???

lots of stress.

By a certain age, something like 80% of elderly men are diagnosed with prostate cancer

Dude, why are you rude?

he's a fucking leaf

Well, from my Serbian experience:
>smoking
>alcohol
>pollution
>no preventive medicine of any kind
For example, I grew up in the capital and got through 18 years of education and I haven't been to the dentist in like 10 years, I'm fat, smoked ever since I was 14 and I've only gone to the doctor's like 5 times in my life. I also believe healthy food is for gays
So I can't even imagine how an average inbred who only got through elementary school thinks. Probably goes to the village witch to get treatment his lung cancer and syphilis

>Russia
>71.5
>Retirement age
>65 years

how long do you even want to live?
shit, i don't imagine even half of us will get to be over 60 after the cellphone induced balls cancer has gone rampant

GOOD post

>le I'm a chainsmoking alcoholic and therefore the gubment should let me retire at 40

R*ssians don't mind dying as long it makes the Tsar happy

Your argument would be legit if only average pension in Russia wasn't about $200 per month

> meh alcoholic

Attached: asset5_2.png (800x1411, 91K)

you have the literal biggest country in the world with unlimited resources, and you, as a people, allow a tiny clique of corrupt bullies grab up all the money in the country
i don't think i've ever seen so much wealth as i did in moscow. and all of it was in the hands of potato headed neanderthals and caucasians. parading in their 200k euro cars and literally shitting on the passive, cowardly majority.
why should anyone give a shit about the people too cowardly to stand up for themselves

Our people are very inert and passive. I don't expect status quo to change within the next five years. It's highly unlikely that people will revolt or something else will happen

consequences of living so close to r*ssia