What is this place like

what is this place like

Attached: midwest.jpg (495x349, 30K)

Comfy

My mom grew up there and she never wants to go back.

Niggers

Still white it seems

Attached: 1537249684014.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

I live in Ohio but I am on vacation so ignore flag. I want out of this hellhole and never want to come back.

>tfw i live in the bottom left side of that flaccid penis shaped body of water
>tfw it is the best part of america. Maximum comfy

Attached: tenor.gif (360x244, 2.03M)

pic related is the actual midwest

Attached: 9336767795_7d5441c8e5_o.jpg (599x516, 308K)

it's alright. cheap is about the best thing you can say about it. that being said, if you want to enjoy life, don't come here.

home of the chads

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The MidBest

Attached: flyover-future.jpg (940x705, 609K)

what website is this?

Literally everyone looks German
>it blew my fucking mind the first time I went to upstate NY
>all the girls looked completely different
>I need an italian mutt ASAP

it seems like I've chosen my favourite states well

based

Attached: LP64EMTWUNAZJLSONXFDPH3X5E.jpg (320x278, 18K)

Why the fuck did you make this thread? You fucking live in America, asshole. I came here to talk with other countries.

im expecting to see many mexicans on spring break next week in LA

Attached: xfeatured-maptitude-map-us-ancestry-grid.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vUBC-Sdd4a.jpg (1296x834, 268K)

Poor

how the fuck did the germs overtake the anglos in east coast

The weather is shit, but it's cheap asf and people are generally friendly.

ya she's a cock hungry whore im sure she'd wouldnt like it there

Flat.

this, also we are full so please dont come

Attached: klCA4KB.png (946x550, 146K)

world wars

Why is it called the midwest, shouldn't it be called the midnorth.

everything in america is relative to the philly/jersey/New York area

Before the Louisiana purchase the Midwest was the western most region in the US

It used to just be called "west" because US history dumbass

a lot of the german flags are probably more british, but most people dont know their family tree much and just put something theyve heard, british will usually be back a bit in time and not as well known. British is a larger group, but german is more reported if that makes sense

lots of easy irish/german/scandi pussy

t. italian

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

it is midway to the west, just like middle east is midway to the east

i live in indiana.
small town-ish. everyone is white. but also hick.
its okay.

Because what's south of it and the Northeast is the S*uth.

Fuck off, coastie cunts.

Attached: mudpuppy2.jpg (3833x2544, 997K)

makes sense I guess. same as here in that regard then

>midwest
>is in the north

why

midwest? more like north east haha gottem

thats true.
i have a german last name but got dna results for christmas. was pretty surprised.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 7.39.08 PM.png (413x290, 34K)

are dna tests popular in the US of A?
they are too expensive for me

this is my understanding of usa
what goes on in the blue tho???

Attached: usa.jpg (2126x1323, 469K)

nah, its was 49$. holiday special

and yeah theyve been pretty popular

there are lot of commercials so probably, a lot of people are mutts (whether euromutts or more diverse) and/or dont have any idea about their family history or where they are from so they get it for fun.

what you labeled black ghetto is wrong.
it is all contained in detroit, chicago and cleveland. outside of those cities it all looks like this (country bumpkins)

Attached: vandenburg-kentland.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

it is close, the black ghetto part is more just detroit, chicago, st. louis, baltimore parts and not the whole states the south (green part) are the states with a lot of black people. The blue is the northeast and are usually considered the "best" states as they are wealthy, do well in almost every metric, nice foresty nature, and comfy. The only notable city is Boston but those states are well off

>labeled 80-90% white states black ghettos when the entire fucking south is full of them

Attached: 1525729160694.jpg (567x502, 42K)

you have no idea how bad things really are

it's like every 3rd person at my work has done it

Does upstate NY count as northeast in your context?

I live in mid-Michigan.

It's a hodgepodge mess of urban sprawl, suburbs, farms and agricultural plots. Even though I live 25 minutes from the state capital, there isn't much to do. My university town only has a couple streets with chain restaurants and dingy bars. Everything is centered around automobile access, to the point where there are few sidewalks outside of urban centers and upper-middle class communities.

My town, for instance, has exactly one sidewalk that runs from a church to another church--you can't even get to the local park without walking either on the street or cutting across a swath of privately-owned grass.

If you like big cities, we don't have any: Detroit is a mess, Lansing is a bore and Grand Rapids is only occasionally worthwhile. Chicago is four hours away.

If you like nature, we've got you covered: but you'll have to drive at least four hours "up north" to reach an area with uninterrupted forest, and further still for true isolation.

TBQH it's not an awful place to grow up. But now that I'm in my mid-twenties and have had the good fortune to see much of the world and live overseas, I find myself pretty restless here at home. I really dislike how you HAVE to have a car to do much of anything, and how most restaurants, businesses and supermarkets are clones of the same shit you'll find everywhere else in the Midwest.

mutt pride I guess
thanks for the answers lads

Cities are fucked though.

My dad did one. It was mildly interesting--we always thought our ancestors were from Ukraine and Poland, but our biggest match was in Slovakia.

but what goes on there? what sorts of jobs?
im a big fan of areas with high hdi + foresty nature
for example i think i would prefer to live in alaska even, than california even tho california has moderately high hdi i dont like the geography, heat, poisonous bullshit living there, and people all seem like communists too

yeah they are northeast, but dont count as part of new england

corn

minnesota has a huge population of somalian immigrants for some reason

i dont know, i live in the midwest, but they probably have jobs for anything you would want there. they are also the top of hdi

Attached: hdibystate.jpg (829x1882, 494K)

>tfw most of my family is from Western Massachusetts
>tfw perfect blend of sensible, outdoorsy, rural and liberal

I love the town my grandparents live in. No conservatives, but no weird-as-fuck hippie cunts, either. IIRC, Western Mass. has a reputation for being one of the few places in the United States that still has a genuinely pleasant small-town and community-oriented environment.

same here but reverse (on my dads side). closest matches were all poland, dads family came from poprad

I might eventually take one, just to find out where my mom's side of the family is from. I think her grandfather was born in Ireland, but I'm also supposed to be 1/16th Mohawk or some shit.

I live in Indiana.

I plan to leave but I feel like I will miss the atmosphere and subtleties of the midwest. It's a weird feeling.

Attached: IMG_20161213_185552.jpg (5312x2988, 2.64M)

Michiganfag here.

What subtleties of the Midwest? Genuinely curious. I can't wait to get the fuck outta here for grad school.

just like biking in the country and having these big vast fields and forests with storms on the horizon

the look of the hills lined with trees on the highways and things like that. I've lived here all my life and I wouldn't defend it as an amazing place to come to, but I still feel like I would really miss it.

Attached: 20160704_192612_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

>tfw don't even have hills in mid-Michigan

Attached: IMG_20150321_120720.jpg (4160x3120, 3.32M)

It was cold as fuck this year but it is a lot more slower paced in lifestyle which is great. People are a lot friendlier
t. moved there from CO
this

Midwest pride themselves on having very nice manners but they are generally the most passive-aggressive people of the US.

Attached: IMG_20150328_193042.jpg (4160x3120, 1.46M)

A shithole that the residents fawn over despite being unremarkable and full of heroin addicts. Minnesota is the only acceptable state. Never met a midwesterner that wasn’t a conceited asshole, and I’ve lived here all my life.

Attached: IMG_20150321_121906.jpg (4160x3120, 2.67M)

Meet an asshole in the morning....

this is comfy, what bike do you ride?

Attached: IMG_20150403_164830.jpg (4160x3120, 2.18M)

looks like upstate NY

im from Nebraska, from the city the 2018 miss usa is from, and I cant say anything bad about my experience here. I am introverted and would probably like any place with internet and not too many people near me though. I am off to grad school next year to either new york or germany. I will probably try to come back if i ever get a gf/wife and kids or maybe just buy a summer lake house here. Worst thing I can think of is this state is mostly plains, but i like woods and forests more

Attached: 1547590761227.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

Attached: IMG_20150328_192738.jpg (4160x3120, 1.4M)

>Minnesota is the only acceptable state
hey abdul :) glad you like it better than when you were in somalia!

>Somali muslim shithole
>acceptable

t. chiraq dweller

Attached: 1552588221982.jpg (1080x925, 292K)

Literally Obama put them there on orders of Soros. I am not shitting you.

true, the midwest is known for being laidback and nice

what the fuck, I thought maine was a nice place.

smells like fentanyl ITT

it is, just dont become an opioid addict and youll be fine

nice, cheers lad
but why are most of the old american north (excluding unincorparated territories) opium addicts now?

This

Based

moose, maple syrup, white, generally left wing. Basically its our own little Canada. Interesting revolutionary war history too.

Eh

I thought the midwest was more to the west.

it really is great, the fast pace was causing me to stress out all the time. Took me awhile to get used to it since I get anxious when when there wasnt any work.

this:
is a more accurate map of the midwest, some would split up the other regions in that map though

Cold, flat, and grey. Some parts have interesting things to see, though, if you like history or nature. Also, the silver lining with most places with shit weather is that they have above average booze culture.

Attached: afe4bede6f70eb7e1010fbafeddc733b.jpg (576x400, 42K)

>east north central

I am local and we call it "the great lakes region"

> Dominion of Canada

Something tells me the Soviet Union is still on this map

People from Ohio consider themselves from the west, midwest, east...?

Remember the conversations between Oblivion characters?
That is the midwest.

Wristcel

Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois are shitholes

Other than that it's OK