Finnish election 2019

Which party should I vote for finnbros (I have Finnish citizenship since my mom is Finnish). I'm thinking about voting for Svenska folkpartiet. Is it a good choice?

Attached: finland.jpg (556x303, 28K)

Fuck you troll 0/10 bait go fuck your mother

*?

Attached: skatter.png (632x912, 173K)

>troll 0/10 bait
Honestly not bait.

do it, we dont give a shit, they get like 2% of the vote.

doesn't matter, they're all commission's puppets anyway
vote pirates

Attached: 1550622840136.jpg (768x522, 42K)

your vote is irrelevant

Svenska folkpartie is the party who wants to make Finland black and everyone knows it

They got 4.9% in the last election though.

That's obviously not true.

welcome to the club

Attached: 1489250198887.jpg (250x344, 48K)

Fuck off troll

oowee 5% thats fucking crazy

Gives a mandate.

Nobody cares about Finland. Stupid attention whores.

You can't go wrong with Kokoomus or Sininen Tulevaisuus.

i think you need to do civil service

There are no good parties in Finland right now. No one is in touch with their base, and most parties have a clear inner division in some ideologies (like Green party being Kokoomus-light).
And even if you like someone, they will vote according to party line.

>Svenska folkpartiet
Liberal right that supports their fellow liberal right Swedes. I mean if that's your thing.

Vaaliliitto with the feminist party, dingus. They've actually gone all in in that department, no matter how politically close I otherwise am.

>Kokoomus
Party for globalism and their own big businesses.
>Sininen Tulevaisuus
Yes men to whatever the other parties say, just so they could keep their positions. Worst of the worst.

Attached: 1517916066070.jpg (485x458, 131K)

There is only one choice.

Attached: D9270B11-7841-4B22-9083-A14B99714AEB.png (1280x649, 292K)

Vote for that sexy bitch with the Jew necklace and Platinum blonde hair

That would be this: party.

Attached: 98CCE5AD-F0E3-4AB3-B0A1-1DC5B8096BBF.jpg (1640x1093, 138K)

Oh duck I'm in love with her.

She is so perfect

Kind of a based option. Halla-Aho is the kind of politician I want to see more of; he backs up his claims with facts. Too much drama and feelings are getting into politics, and I hate that.
Too bad the party is mostly full of idiots otherwise. I wish the kind of "next-gen" Persus got in, they seem much smarter and aren't even groping women or causing other mayhem 24/7.

She's a retard

is there anti-figolian party that will destroy all fingolians when elected? if yes then vote for them, thank you

You should vote for them and allow them to reform. I imagine they have learned their lesson.

I already am for two reasons
1) only anti-immigration party
2) closest match in "Vaalikone" ("electionmachine", a type of election-questionnaire thing) was a young Persu lady from around my area