1.Your cunt

1.Your cunt
2.Do egg whites come in cartons?
USA
Of course

Attached: eggwhitesalacart.jpg (1952x4032, 1.54M)

what the fuck

American stores sell eggs whites?

yes. it's a low fat gimmick for fat people and white women

yes. Body builders and people who aren't fat fucks buy them instead of whole eggs.

do they sell the yolk too?

so which is it

>egg yolks are bad
Why do Americans keep falling for the same Jewish marketing tricks over and over again?

yes

Attached: produtos_rodape_mobile_n.jpg (997x467, 183K)

Body builders buy them and fat fucks who think they're good.

non-fat fucks don't buy them. they buy regular eggs

Couldn't tell you, I didn't see any otherwise I would have used that image too in the OP.
based

For me it's canned eggs.

For me it's balut.

Attached: Balut_food.jpg (750x499, 58K)

me the other guy is right about them being popular with bodybuilders though. I think they do it so they can reduce their intake of fat and cholesterol

wait ive been making omelets with them i didnt know people actually drank it

cute :3

Supermarkets here often have egg whites in the frozen section, near frozen berries and shit.

Chirst, turd world is not for me

>liquid egg
WTF? Egg is the cheapest thing to produce, why give the trouble to industrialize it?

I don't think so

I have never seen egg yolks sold separately.
People get egg whites because they are worried about cholesterol, but want the low carb protein from eggs.

disgusting

I never, ever saw this anywhere.
Also, this si not ovo in conserva, this is ovo in conserva.
My favorite is quail eggs...

Attached: ovo-de-codorna-em-conserva-jureia-vidro-18-kg-D_NQ_NP_622258-MLB27133526898_042018-F.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

The packets section from the right is similar to how most of the egg white I've seen is sold here, desu.

Piss off non-country.

"convenience"

second from the right*

non country but still never were defeated by fucking birds on two legs

Quail eggs are fucking delicious.
They put them next to the milk isle here.

That's incredible.

Lazy people who do not want to buy eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
Some people here take it a step further when cooking the eggs. You thought that people microwaving water for hot drinks was something funny? Take a look at this!
A plastic omelette maker. Just pour in egg whites and whatever else and pop it into the microwave, a perfectly cooked omelette!

Attached: plastic.jpg (3500x2700, 1.87M)

*trying my hardest not to fall for the Asians have no soul meme*

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x473, 55K)

I used to make eggs in the microwave in just a ceramic bowl
perfectly cooked egg in 45 seconds

Well, at less your picutre as some spice on it.
Hell yeah man.

We have blue eggs

nigga nobody drinks it, they just cook it

My parents where the kind of people that did not trusted microwave because "radiation". During my graduation, i move out to a place where a lot of students coexist. And one night i was going to make some eggs while doing some work. I did not know pretty much anything about microwaves so i put 3 eggs inside a glass square and put in the microwave. Out of nowhere the microwave exploded, the lid open and half baked eggs fly for the entire collective kitchen. Scare the shit out of me.
I lived there for 2 years, and after leave to my own place, it still stinks...

microwave and boiling is unironically the safest way to cook food, they just typically arent the tastiest

Oh what are you doing? Thats weird

if you leave them in for longer than a minute an air pocket will form beneath the egg and "explode"

Yeah, now i know...

Also, do you guys know that disk inside the microwave? After the explosion i found it broken some 4 meters away from the microwave.
I could have being decapitated by a microwave, while trying to cook eggs. Is there amost pathetic death?

>Is there amost pathetic death?
shoving something glass in your ass, having it break and bleeding out would be worse. IMO

Didn't know that guy died.

He don't.

I wasn't referring to a particular case

>food
It's not food, it's an ingredient.
Also a carton seems inconvenient.

No, would be nice to make meringue though

Attached: SFS_mile_high_lemon_meringue_pie-14-CROPPED.jpg (2000x1111, 307K)