How common (or rare) is the sight of two men kissing each other in public in your country?

How common (or rare) is the sight of two men kissing each other in public in your country?

Attached: tumblr_o283ywMTji1r9bf1no1_1280.jpg (1280x1129, 210K)

very rarely. but I'm trying to fix it

I've never seen a gay couple in my life, no BS.
I don't live in a very populated state tho.
I've seen gays and there is a gay parade here.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Probably pretty common in San Fran and New York, but I've never seen two men openly kiss in public.

from time to time i see girls holding hands and kissing. most people don't care about them holding hands.

but i've never seen two guy holding hands or kissing.

Pretty rare. Ive never seen guys kissing actually, but on the train in the city i have seem guys holding hands or laying their head on the other guys shoulder. Pretty cute desu, dont understand why people are so up in arms over gays. I really do not understand. They adopt children which is a blessing on this earth.

based german bear poster

So fags be kissing each other in public in the 1st world? What the fuck.

>SF
I really wouldn't mind living there if it wasn't that much infested with HIV. Maybe the steep hills would also be a bit annoying... Thankfully I'm already living in the gay-capital of Germany, so it's quite okay

why are posters from this cunt always so rude and derogatory? explain

very common in mexico city

Literally never, they'd risk getting beaten up

please tell me you're joking/meming

only once while traveling by train I was in a compartment with a gay couple being intimate in a cute and discreet way. no kissing of course, that would be inappropriate for anybody in public.

it's very common now.

they have no way to attract attention

Never, i think it might happen in big cities but i have never seen it happen there either.

never seen it

Very rarely, but I don't live downtown or in the "hipster" area of my city

One time when I was a child I was on the Subway and I saw a dude sucking on another dudes ear and it was bewildering.

Not that uncommon.

>sucking on another dudes ear
are you sure it was his ear? or was your young brain protecting yourself with a wrong memory?

It was the ear, because they were both standing up

in New Zealand, the Muslims kiss their father and mothers goodbye

Attached: 1552309481291.jpg (421x421, 62K)

Never seen it but I rarely go out nowadays

I've seen three trannies only tho, and I almost threw up afterwards

Very rare as it is very unacceptable in this society
pretty sad but eh

fuck off with that bs

in New Zealand, the fathers kiss their sons goodbye

Attached: 233286058048212.png (553x690, 610K)