How the fuck does this piece of shit of an island create some of the greatest music of all time?

how the fuck does this piece of shit of an island create some of the greatest music of all time?

Attached: 3872725-uk-map-with-union-jack-flag.jpg (875x1300, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTw_3O1Hw7g
billboard.com/charts/pop-songs
billboard.com/charts/artist-100
youtube.com/watch?v=HAiHEQblKeQ
youtu.be/TRDPzvDYwYs
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=VbrEsOLu75c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aside from beethoven what else?

(You)

youtu.be/FTw_3O1Hw7g

Agree

@102803536

Attached: 1550985858039.webm (404x478, 1.21M)

You mean Mozart

>rap
polish people being white niggers is starting to make sense

Because the greatest music of all time is created on shit of an island.

Huh? What great music did they make?

I'm with Hans, pls OP, explain

I am sure there are plenty of British artist in the top 50 billboard.com/charts/pop-songs
Surely less German artist.

billboard.com/charts/artist-100
Number 2 = Queen

Besides billboard ranking, there's obviously huge impact from GB to any type of music all around the world.

ok, but what great music did they make?

The Beatles, Rolling stones, The cure, The smith, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, joy division, New order, Black Sabbath I can go forever. these guys literally shit out influential artist

Out of these there are exactly two songs I sometimes listen to voluntarily. And that's a very rare occurrence. What exactly makes them objectively great and not just a vogue of one generation or two?

They influenced thousands if not millions of artist and still do to this date. you're literally one person of the millions that enjoy those artist music. and obviously music is subjective, but when these artist are constantly on top of fan favorite polls and sited as major influences from other top artist, that itself should put them as the greatest

German music
youtube.com/watch?v=HAiHEQblKeQ

Attached: blizzard-is-forcing-overwatch-players-to-drop-pepe-the-frog-meme-520340-2.jpg (1480x832, 99K)

>What exactly makes them objectively great and not just a vogue of one generation or two?
they formed the modern concept of modern popular music, you can play dumb all you like but all germans know anglo music has penetrated and dug its roots into your culture

I enjoy German music too
youtu.be/TRDPzvDYwYs

Something having an influence is not quiet the same as itself being great. For example Picasso, who is by many considered to be great, was influenced by African native art, which is not in itself great.

You're trying so hard, but you just come off as dangerously autistic.

>german music
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

well if we apply your example to music the african native art would be german music like opera and picasso would be queen

Attached: no_u.png (623x450, 238K)

fucking love Die Nerven

Rock and metal is for incels

Rap is for normal people

Theyve got king crimson, so great britain is based just from them alone

rap is for sebix
rock and metal is for true kuc

I think because brits are depressed motherfuckers and that makes for good music

do you love british music?
youtube.com/watch?v=VbrEsOLu75c

Because non-Anglos are uncreative insectoids that can't innovate if their life depended on it