1) your country

1) your country
2) are you white?
3) are you worried about the fate of your country and nation?

Attached: 1441057633642.png (525x347, 233K)

It's pretty depressing watching the white race die off.

1.flag
2.no
3.no

>c-cwimey...
>cwimey... ch-change?
*squeal*
>CWIMEY CHANGE!
>CWIMEY CHANGE CWIMEY CHANGE CWIMEY CHANGE!!!

Attached: soyjak.gif (365x400, 551K)

1. Flag
2. Yes*
3. No

thank you, shlomo

flag
yes
no I don't care, it's not my country anymore

>Countries :Egypt Iraq Iran
>No
>No.

Still, fuck Canada too. White race dieing off? Good. Natural selection. No cuck race should survive

It seems like all of humanity is going quietly into the night, its just that whites are leading the charge.

1. flag
2. si
3. not worried.

>natural selection
do you even know what that means? humans have being avoiding natural selection since neolitic times (that's why so many söy males and people with chronic diseases are around)

USA
Yes
Yes, I'm afraid old white men will continue ruining it

usa
yes
yes but i don't think we'll just disappear off the face of the earth like some people seem to think
we just have to start again

>noooooooo we need to institute communism and let china take over or else global WARMING will FREEZE new york by 2005!!!

Attached: numale.png (303x461, 321K)

USA
Yes
Yes

wow, shlomo, you really discredited me there

>ugh white genocide is a nazi hoax #cancelwhypipo
>omg cwimey change Cwimey Change CWIMEY CHANGE!!!

Attached: soylent-libtard.jpg (600x900, 148K)

1) Flag
2) Yes
3) Yes, every god damn day of every god damn week.

1.flag
2. NO
3. Estoy muy contento

Us
According to the government, yes
Yes

1. USA
2. Yes
3. I actually think the worst is behind us. The 2000s was the worst period in America because the entire country went retarded with jingoism.

that's okay man

as much as I feel like we should be able to feel insecure about our national identity. Every group of people should be able to have their own space. I didn't get to choose what my ancestors did 300 years ago. We should be able to enjoy our living space without being attacked on that basis.

whites arn't persecuted here my dude, just things get dangerous for everyone in country when rioters or rascals chimp out.

Mendi had a strong tourist economy until rioters chimped out burnt down an Air Niugini plane in mid 2018. There hasn't been any tourism since the riots like legit no one since.

Shits delicate here.

Attached: Burning-plane-in-Mendi-PNG-RNZPacific-14062018-680wide.jpg (680x509, 244K)

1.Flag
2.Yes
3.And yes, is sad seeing how my country becomes every time worst, and how it's being terribly invaded by the Amerindians.

.f
.not sure
.i dont care

White men getting with Asian women all over the world and white women getting with black and brown men

I hope they get it sorted out and that you guys can feel safe in your own skin in the nation you inherited.

1) US
2) no
3) sort of